Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 01:31 PM

241 posts, read 474,435 times

Advertisements

It's very nice to watch it
I Love ( peace )

YouTube - ‪Islam is a Life Style - A Land Called Paradise -‬‏
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 03:03 PM

617 posts, read 696,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawary View Post

hi, my dear sister,

I love peace too

thanks for this clip

I hop we are of people of Paradise inshaallah

Old 06-09-2011, 03:47 PM

147 posts, read 153,484 times
this is great topic Actually This motto from ISLAM Especially from sunah people insha ALLAH BE TOGETHER IN PARADISE AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN O ALLAH FORGIVE and protect us from hell

Old 06-09-2011, 06:21 PM

659 posts, read 1,101,513 times
Quote:
I Love ( peace )
I don't know how it is in the middle east, but in western cultures, eye rolling usually indicates sarcasm or ridicule. That plus putting "peace" in parentheses sort of undermines your message.

Old 06-09-2011, 06:28 PM

460 posts, read 592,827 times
I am a bit saddened by the post that prays to Allah for forgiveness and protection from hell.

If one truly believes in Allah, then that person should already be assured that all sins are forgiven and there exists no longer a threat of hell.

This does not mean that a person no longer sins or that once a person sins it is automatically forgiven.

Rather, if one walks in the mainstream of one's religion, then that person takes charge of one's life. One no longer sins on purpose but avoids sinning.

Even as Christians pray: "Father forgive us our sins . . . " we do not pray out of fear but in the assuredness that God has already forgiven without the asking. What we are asked in return is to live a life that God would want us to live: "love, love, and love some more unconditionally everyone, for everyone is your brother and your sister."

Old 06-10-2011, 10:34 AM

241 posts, read 474,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
this is great topic Actually This motto from ISLAM Especially from sunah people insha ALLAH BE TOGETHER IN PARADISE AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN O ALLAH FORGIVE and protect us from hell
>>>>>>>>
I'm sunni and I dont hate sheea.... after all we have the same religion and the same holly book

>> Thank you my friend

Old 06-10-2011, 11:28 AM

115 posts, read 232,937 times
Out of curiosity, why do Muslims use videos to express their views so much? So many of these messages have videos inserted. Who really opens them? Americans are a bit wary of Muslim videos. We expect to see a guy with a bloody bandana and a sword about to decapitate a Westerner. I don't think you can blame us for that concern.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
>>>>>>>>
I'm sunni and I dont hate sheea.... after all we have the same religion and the same holly book

>> Thank you my friend
i know we have the same holy book but look at Iran the sunaah people praying in the street no mosque for them -the sunah people Oppressed in Iran but in sunah country Give them all the rights i am not Satisfaction from sheaa this is my feeling [I do not mean insult]

Old 06-10-2011, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallisdj View Post
I am a bit saddened by the post that prays to Allah for forgiveness and protection from hell.

If one truly believes in Allah, then that person should already be assured that all sins are forgiven and there exists no longer a threat of hell.

This does not mean that a person no longer sins or that once a person sins it is automatically forgiven.

Rather, if one walks in the mainstream of one's religion, then that person takes charge of one's life. One no longer sins on purpose but avoids sinning.

Even as Christians pray: "Father forgive us our sins . . . " we do not pray out of fear but in the assuredness that God has already forgiven without the asking. What we are asked in return is to live a life that God would want us to live: "love, love, and love some more unconditionally everyone, for everyone is your brother and your sister."
i want to ask you please answer me from you heart do you believe by Jesus [god] is the god [ Unjust or Just] i want to know the answer from Christians

Old 06-10-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA palmetto View Post
Out of curiosity, why do Muslims use videos to express their views so much? So many of these messages have videos inserted. Who really opens them? Americans are a bit wary of Muslim videos. We expect to see a guy with a bloody bandana and a sword about to decapitate a Westerner. I don't think you can blame us for that concern.
is the west perfect no bloody there O Americans do not wary from Muslims we against the terrorism and the criminals . believe me we hate the terrorism we want just peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam