U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-13-2009, 05:25 PM
 
Location: MSP
422 posts, read 1,070,761 times
Reputation: 131

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a son.

Certainly you have made an abominable assertion

The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,

That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent Allah.

And it is not worthy of the Beneficent Allah that He should take (to Himself) a son.

There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent Allah as a servant.

Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering.

And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone.
If you say so
It is not I that make the assertion, but the Bible. Which is the book based on the religion that I follow. If you believe what the Koran says, that is great. More power to you, but don't try to push your beliefs on me or any one else. You are just setting yourself up to be a bigot that no one will take seriously. PS, when you take excerpts like that without further explanation, it really doesn't make much sense and just comes off as a bunch of jibberish.

 
Old 11-13-2009, 05:43 PM
 
Location: AZ
1,046 posts, read 3,097,190 times
Reputation: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaysos View Post
the Bible. Which is the book based on the religion that I follow.
Spoken like a true religious bigot. Congratulations, you are the reason that that we have religious wars,proving that not nothing(not much), is worth having religion.
 
Old 11-13-2009, 06:43 PM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,064,417 times
Reputation: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaysos View Post
If you say so
It is not I that make the assertion, but the Bible. Which is the book based on the religion that I follow. If you believe what the Koran says, that is great. More power to you, but don't try to push your beliefs on me or any one else. You are just setting yourself up to be a bigot that no one will take seriously. PS, when you take excerpts like that without further explanation, it really doesn't make much sense and just comes off as a bunch of jibberish.
the Quran is from Allah

and the Bible (the real Bible that was revealed to the Prophets is also from Allah)

the current bible is Distorted and Jesus is not God and not son of God .

he is a prophet and a messenger just like Moses and Noah and Muhammad.

if you can not find a clear verses in the current Bible declare that he is not God and son of God , the Quran has many verses .

and the Quran is preserved.

and regrading my replay to you in the previous thread , they were verses from the Quran (Interpretation of Its Meanings) , you said that Jesus is the son of God so i replayed from the Quran.

and here another verses about Allah The God

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him.
 
Old 11-13-2009, 06:46 PM
 
Location: RVA
2,418 posts, read 4,196,390 times
Reputation: 1195
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
Jesus is not God and not son of God .
At least we can agree on that. There is no real evidence that Jesus was ever even a real person. A better case could be made for Robin Hood as a historical figure.
 
Old 11-13-2009, 06:50 PM
 
Location: Toronto, ON
2,333 posts, read 2,508,057 times
Reputation: 258
Jesus can master contradiction and determine them as complying with the law of non-contradiction.
 
Old 11-13-2009, 06:54 PM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,064,417 times
Reputation: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepsinc View Post
At least we can agree on that. There is no real evidence that Jesus was ever even a real person. A better case could be made for Robin Hood as a historical figure.


Jesus is considered one of the five greatest prophets sent by God to mankind.
 
Old 11-13-2009, 07:47 PM
 
Location: MSP
422 posts, read 1,070,761 times
Reputation: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundball View Post
Spoken like a true religious bigot. Congratulations, you are the reason that that we have religious wars,proving that not nothing(not much), is worth having religion.
So just because I am Christian make me a bigot?? I actually loath folks that try to rub their religion in your face (such as moonsun) and say that their religion is superior to all others, I was just stating that the Bible is the book I follow verses the Koran. Geez.
 
Old 11-13-2009, 07:49 PM
 
Location: MSP
422 posts, read 1,070,761 times
Reputation: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
the current bible is Distorted and Jesus is not God and not son of God .
Again, if you say so. Just because you say it and believe it does not mean that we all do nor does it necessarily make it true. There are many verses in the Bible that say Jesus is the son of Allah (God).
 
Old 11-13-2009, 07:51 PM
 
Location: MSP
422 posts, read 1,070,761 times
Reputation: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
Jesus can master contradiction and determine them as complying with the law of non-contradiction.
Who is "them"?
 
Old 11-13-2009, 07:55 PM
 
Location: Toronto, ON
2,333 posts, read 2,508,057 times
Reputation: 258
Them I was thinking meant the sensible experiences for that. Of course, some kind of environmentalism would not suffice that explanation: which is WHY I am bothering to respond to you anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top