U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 03:31 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,064,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaysos View Post
If sex is only to be for procreation, then why do you have sex with virgins in heaven?
the woman is one of most reason for happiness
The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said

There are four things that are essential for happiness:
a righteous wife, a spacious home, a good neighbour and a sound means of transportation.
And there are four things that make one miserable:
a bad neighbour, a bad wife, a small house and a bad means of transportation.”

“This world is transient comforts, and the best of the comforts of this world is a righteous woman.

“Of the things of this world, women and perfume have been made dear to me, and my comfort is in prayer”?

Old 11-18-2009, 04:56 PM

422 posts, read 1,070,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
the woman is one of most reason for happiness
The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said

“Of the things of this world, women and perfume have been made dear to me, and my comfort is in prayer”?
This sounds kind of lustful if you ask me. In my book, horny lust is sinful. Call me old fashioned, but I could do without an orgy with 30 or more virgins. I'm sure there are many guys who would disagree with me though. I have many friends who like to sleep around to.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaysos View Post
This sounds kind of lustful if you ask me. In my book, horny lust is sinful. o.
even between husband and wife

Old 11-19-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
And you (all) will be in three groups.
So those on the Right Hand (i.e. those who will be given their Records in their right hands) - how (fortunate) will be those on the Right Hand! (As a respect for them, because they will enter Paradise).
And those on the Left Hand (i.e. those who will be given their Record in their left hands) - how (unfortunate) will be those on the Left Hand! (As a disgrace for them, because they will enter Hell).
And those foremost [(in Islamic Faith of Monotheism and in performing righteous deeds) in the life of this world on the very first call for to embrace Islam] will be foremost (in Paradise).
These will be the nearest (to Allah).
In the Gardens of Delight (Paradise).
A multitude of those (foremost) will be from the first generations (who embraced Islam).
And a few of those (foremost) will be from the later generations.
(They will be) on thrones woven with gold and precious stones.
Reclining thereon, face to face.
Immortal boys will go around them (serving),
With cups, and jugs, and a glass of flowing wine,
Wherefrom they will get neither any aching of the head, nor any intoxication.
And with fruit that they may choose.
And with the flesh of fowls that they desire.
And (there will be) Hur (fair females) with wide, lovely eyes (as wives for "Al-Muttaqun" - the pious - See V. 2:2),
Like unto preserved pearls.
A reward for what they used to do.
No Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk) will they hear therein, nor any sinful speech (like backbiting).
But only the saying of: Salam! Salam! (greetings with peace)!

And those on the Right Hand - how (fortunate) will be those on the Right Hand.......
And those on the Right Hand - how (fortunate) will be those on the Right Hand?
(They will be) among thornless lote-trees,
And among Talh (banana-trees) with fruits piled one above another,
And in shade long-extended,
And by water flowing constantly,
And fruit in plenty,
Whose supply is not cut off (by change of season), nor are they out of reach,
And on couches or thrones, raised high.
Verily, We have created them (maidens) of special creation.
And made them virgins.
Loving (their husbands only), (and) of equal age.
For those on the Right Hand.
A multitude of those (on the Right Hand) will be from the first generation (who embraced Islam).
And a multitude of those (on the Right Hand) will be from the later generations.

Old 11-19-2009, 03:17 PM

1,046 posts, read 3,096,445 times
I've just recently started hanging out in the religion thread a bit. I'm not really a religious person for various reasons.. I did attend a Seminary for two years and have read the Qur'an and a couple biography's and various other books about Islam.

I would like to thank moonsun for not being baited by the idiots and answering questions with relevant passages. I find it, and all religions, interesting. I would encourage all Christians to read the Qur'an and some other works that can explain it. I know it will never happen. Most Christians I know have never even read the bible cover to cover.

Old 11-19-2009, 03:28 PM

66 posts, read 85,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
Its Islam so they speak only when spoken too. If they get annoying make them a wear a burqa; out of site out of mind. If I stone one to death will Allah make me a new one?
No.....does a woman who dies in jihad get 72 virgin men? What woman wants that?

Old 11-19-2009, 04:01 PM

1,477 posts, read 1,423,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouDon'tKnowMe View Post
You'll have to ask moonsun. Maybe you get 72 women too? There must be alot of virgins in muslim heaven.

Hey, when I have sex with one of my virgins does allah magically make them a virgin again? Can you please quote some scripture regarding this, because I am pretty close to converting as long as I dont need to blow myself up.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouDon'tKnowMe View Post
she will not get 72 virgin men but she will a get a husband and pleasure equivalent to 72 virgin men or even more.

One of the best things that people long for in the Hereafter is, for men, the women of Paradise, namely al-houri al-‘iyn,

and for women there is an equivalent delight. By His great wisdom, Allaah has not mentioned what the women will have as the equivalent of al-**** al-‘iyn for men, and that is due to modesty and shyness. How can He encourage them to seek Paradise by mentioning something that they are too shy and modest to mention or speak about themselves?

If a person departs this world having won the pleasure of Allaah, then he will have the glad tidings of all that is good after that. When he enters Paradise he will have delights and pleasures such as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and it has not entered the mind of any man. He will have all that he wishes for in the best ways. Everything that he asks for will be granted, and everything that he longs for he will get. He will never find anything to upset or disturb him,

The description of alhouri al-‘iyn is mentioned in more than one place in the Book of Allaah, such as the following:
Islam Question and Answer - Description of al-**** al-‘iyn in the Qur’aan and Sunnah

Old 11-20-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
And those on the Left Hand (i.e. those who will be given their Record in their left hands) - how (unfortunate) will be those on the Left Hand! (As a disgrace for them, because they will enter Hell).

And those on the Left Hand - how (unfortunate) will be those on the Left Hand?
42 In fierce hot wind and boiling water,
43 And shadow of black smoke,
44 (That shadow) neither cool, nor (even) pleasant,
45 Verily, before that, they indulged in luxury,
46 And were persisting in great sin (joining partners in worship along with Allah, committing murder and other crimes)
47 And they used to say: "When we die and become dust and bones, shall we then indeed be resurrected?
48 "And also our forefathers?"
49 Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "(Yes) verily, those of old, and those of later times.
50 "All will surely be gathered together for appointed Meeting of a known Day.
51 "Then moreover, verily you the erring-ones, the deniers (of Resurrection)!
52 "You verily will eat of the trees of Zaqqum.
53 "Then you will fill your bellies therewith,
54 "And drink boiling water on top of it.
55 "And you will drink (that) like thirsty camels!"
56 That will be their entertainment on the Day of Recompense!
57 We created you: then why do you believe not?
58 Then tell Me (about) the (human) semen that you emit.
59 Is it you who create it (i.e. make this semen into a perfect human being), or are We the Creator?
60 We have decreed death to you all, and We are not outstripped,
61 To transfigure you and create you in (forms) that you know not.
62 And indeed, you have already known the first form of creation (i.e. the creation of Adam): why then do you not remember (or take heed)?
63 Then tell Me about the seed that you sow in the ground.
64 Is it you that make it grow, or are We the Grower?
65 Were it Our Will, We could crumble it to dry pieces, and you would be regretful (or left in wonderment) [Tafsir Ibn Kathir].
66 (Saying): "We are indeed Mughramun (i.e. ruined or have lost the money without any profit, or are punished by the loss of all that we spend for cultivation)! (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi)
67 "Nay, but we are deprived!"
68 Then tell Me about the water that you drink.
69 Is it you who cause it from the rain-clouds to come down, or are We the Causer of it to come down?
70 If We willed, We verily could make it salt (and undrinkable): why then do you not give thanks (to Allah)?
71 Then tell Me about the fire which you kindle.
72 Is it you who made the tree thereof to grow, or are We the Grower?
73 We have made it a Reminder (of the Hell-fire in the Hereafter), and an article of use for the travellers (and all the others, in this world).
74 Then glorify with praises the Name of your Lord, the Most Great.
75 So I swear by the setting of the stars.
76 And verily that is indeed a great oath, if you but know.
77 That (this) is indeed an honourable recitation (the Noble Qur'an).
78 In a Book well-guarded (with Allah in the heaven i.e. Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz ).
79 Which (that Book with Allah) none can touch but the purified (i.e. the angels).
80 A Revelation (this Qur'an) from the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists).
81 Is it such a talk (this Qur'an) that you (disbelievers) deny?
82 And instead (of thanking Allah) for the provision He gives you, you deny (Him by disbelief)!
83 Then why do you not (intervene) when (the soul of a dying person) reaches the throat?
84 And you at the moment are looking on,
85 But We (i.e. Our angels who take the soul) are nearer to him than you, but you see not, (Tafsir At-Tabari)
86 Then why do you not - if you are exempt from the reckoning and recompense (punishment) -
87 Bring back the soul (to its body), if you are truthful?
88 Then, if he (the dying person) be of the Muqarrabun (those brought near to Allah),
89 (There is for him) rest and provision, and a Garden of Delights (Paradise).
90 And if he (the dying person) be of those on the Right Hand,
91 Then there is safety and peace (from the Punishment of Allah) for those on the right Hand.
92 But if he (the dying person) be of the denying (of the Resurrection), the erring (away from the Right Path of Islamic Monotheism),
93 Then for him is an entertainment with boiling water.
94 And burning in Hell-fire.
95 Verily, this! This is an absolute Truth with certainty.
96 So glorify with praises the Name of your Lord, the Most Great.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:00 AM

29 posts, read 29,694 times
Islam is submission to God and following Him uniting, and devotion to him and Altmsakbtaath and obedience to His Messenger, peace be upon him for that amount from his Lord, so-called Asalamalon Muslim recognizes his God, and unite it to Him, and worship him alone without anything else, and Aanagadlawamra and leaves the prohibitions, and stop at its borders, so Islam.
It has five pillars: testifying that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, establishing prayer, paying zakat, fasting Ramadan, pilgrimage to the House for those who can.
And testimonies their meaning: to unite Allahwalakhalas him, and the belief that Muhammad is His messenger to all people, and these testimonies are Osaldin, and are the basis of the religion, not worthy of worship except Allah alone, and this is the meaning of no god Elaallah, as He says: ((so that God is Alhakoan which they invoke besides Him is falsehood))
The Chhadhon Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah able means: to see - for the certitude and science - that Muhammad bin Abdullah al-Hashemi Benabdellah requirement is the messenger of God indeed. And that God sent to people in general. To Ganwalans, to males and females, to the Arabs, Persians, to the rich and the poor, Elyalhadharh and the desert, ((Say: O people, I am Rcolallah all of you who has the king of the heavens and the earth to the agency but He gives life and causes death Vamnwaballah and His Messenger Allenbaaloma who believes in God and his words and they adopted to Alkmthtdon)) is Messenger of God to everyone of his followers he Paradise, and whoever violates Omrhvlh fire, said the Prophet peace be upon him in the saheeh hadeeth: ((All of my ummah will enter Paradise except those who refuse it was said, O Messenger of God and refuse? said Mnatani enter Paradise and whoever disobeys me has refused) )
This doctrine Alasalamahalazimh content: The Oneness of God, and devotion to him, and faith in His Messenger Muhammad Alihuslm, and faith in all the Messengers, with the belief that prayer, almsgiving, fasting and pilgrimage, and faith in God, His angels, His books, His Messengers, the Last Day, and much good and bad, and believe that everything that told Allah and His Messenger. This is the Muhammadiyah Islamic faith.
People of the Book who do not understand what the word Islam means:
It seems that the Ketabamoma do not understand something, which means (Islam), who loathed it and dismiss it, and alkanes have another position of Muslims is not in this hostile attitude obnoxious, and in this Almanyicol the late Prof. Dr. Muhammad Abdullah Draz in the book of religion:
(Amaakhzna sense of the word Islam Quran we find room to not let this question of the relationship between Banalasalam and other heavenly religions, Islam in the language of the Qur'an is not a name for the religion of Khasoanma is the name of the religion of the common chanted by all the prophets, and all belonged to him Atbaalonbia)
Thus we see Noah said to his people: ((and ordered that the Muslims Okunmn)) Surat Yunus
And recommend to the sons of Jacob says: ((do not die except as Muslims)) Al-Baqarah
And the sons of their father Aaqhobgiebon: ((they worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Asmailoashak one God, and we have Muslims)) Al-Baqarah
And Moses Icollqovernm: ((O my people, if you believed in God, he commanded to Kintmmuslimn)) Surat Yunus
The disciples say to Christ Jesus: ((We believe in Allah and the Muslims bear witness PANA)) Sura Al-Imran
But Anvrivia of the book when they heard the Quran: ((They said they believed in him Anhalhak of our Lord, we were Muslims before him)) Al-stories
Allahsobhana say to Him for Abraham: ((what Abraham was Ehudaaola a Christian, but it was upright, a Muslim)) Sura Al-Imran
Then we see the Holy Qur'an brings these issues are all in one case put to the Qommamed peace be upon him and tells them that he did not rush them to a new religion, but Houdin prophets before them, God said: ((started you Mnalden advice given by Noah, who revealed to you and Chinabh and Abraham and Moses and Jesus to establish the religion does not Ttfrkoaver ..)) Al-Shura
What is this religion the common name of Islam, which is the religion of all prophets?
The one who reads the Qur'an know of this religion, Anhao go to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds in the submission to sincerely do not Atoppe trap, and in the faith and confident Mtminbugl what came from him on any of the tongue and at any time or place without a rebellion against his rule, and Dontmiaz personal or sectarian, or racist between book and a book of his books, or between Messenger and Messenger Mnrzle, Thus says the Quran: ((and ordered not to Aabdoaallah worship none but Him)) Surat evidence and says: ((Say We believe in Allah and what was revealed to us, and Manzel to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, and Aakoboualospat and Otte, Moses, Jesus and Otte Mnrabhm prophets do not differentiate between one of them and we have Muslims)) Al-Baqarah
However, the word Islam has become in people knew the meaning of a particular, is the set of laws and teachings that was brought by Muhammad peace be upon him or Astenbttmma came by, and that the word Jewish or Mosaic concerning the law of Moses and the derived ones, and the word Christian or Christianity belong to the law Jesus Christ and the fork of them.
Alaqhalasalam previous monotheistic religions:
The relationship of Islam religions Alsmoahfa first image is the relationship between certification and support holistic, and about his relationship in the relationship Sourthaalmnzawrh is a confirmation of what remains of the original parts, and there has been a correction of the Manalbda and additions by the exotic
That what it said Islam was not what was Jdidabakdr correction messages that preceded it, and how Islam was again Baldrjhalawly what Allaah revealed the first of the prophets.
Islam is the religion of all the Prophets, the contusion of God to all humans since Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them. And Hubmvhovernm year means obedience to the laws of Allah, by following orders and avoid the prohibitions, Oeachas worship God, and all the prophets called it. The essence of the message of Islam includes Alyrsalh every prophet and every book was revealed, all Prophets came with Islam. Therefore, we believe that the principles of the Apostles and Ossrsalat invited one, because they are messengers from a sender and a single.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or