U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-12-2009, 01:22 PM
 
65 posts, read 84,105 times
Reputation: 14

Advertisements

What do I gain from it? What are the benefit?
Moderator cut: edit

Why should I become a muslim?

Last edited by june 7th; 07-05-2011 at 08:55 AM..

 
Old 11-12-2009, 02:31 PM
 
40,056 posts, read 26,739,576 times
Reputation: 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNutt View Post
What do I gain from it? What are the benefit?

I want to understand why you guys are here posting copy/paste jobbies for us to read about muhammed.

Why should I become a muslim?
One less person to have to kill for Allah.
 
Old 11-12-2009, 02:40 PM
 
65 posts, read 84,105 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
One less person to have to kill for Allah.

Now now....let's at least try to be nice here. I'm asking an honest question...what is there in it for me?

I'm curious why they're here prostletyzing? Why would I benefit from responding to the message?
 
Old 11-12-2009, 04:59 PM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,064,522 times
Reputation: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNutt View Post
What do I gain from it? What are the benefit?

I want to understand why you guys are here posting copy/paste jobbies for us to read about muhammed.

Why should I become a muslim?


God decided to create a human .

he created Adam and Eve and he ordered the angels and Satan to bow for Adam as a respect

the angels obeyed the order but Satan refused to obey the order of God because he sees him self better than Adam and it is too much for him to bow for him and he was (swank haughty proud arrogant supercilious upstage insolent lordly snooty conceited)

because he disobeyed his Creator, God got angry from him and in the day of judgment Satan will be in hell for ever and he knows that.

God told Adam and Eve to do what ever they like in paradise and he ordered them one order and that is not to get close to one of the tress and warn them about Satan and he told them that he is an open enemy to them.

Satan aim is to make Adam and Eve and all their generation to disobey God

Satan does not have any power or influence on human but he can whisper and seduce them .

so he kept whispering and seducing Adam and Eve until they got close to the tree and until they both ate from it .

they disobey the order of God

they realized their sin and they cried and repent and asked
God the forgiveness.

God forgave Adam and Eve but he order them to leave paradise.

only them were on earth and from them we got existed.

Adam was the first prophet from God and he taught his sons that they must believe that Allah is the only God and Allah is the one that must be worshiped and obeyed.

the sons of Adam followed the message.

after Adam died gradually the people started to worship statues .

then God sent prophet Nouh for them to tell the people about their creator and they should worship him and not worship statues or stones or human or any thing else other than Allah.

then after prophet Nouh, gradually the people started to worship some thing other than God

then God send another prophet to correct the people and so on .. until the time of Jesus and after Jesus God sent prophet Muhammad and he is the final prophet.

and his main task is the same since Adam
and it is worship Allah the only God and to obey him .

The Christians they treat Jesus as God or son of God and they worship him . they worship a human .

the only sin that Allah does not forgive is to worship any one or any thing other than Allah and the punishment of that is hell for sure.

even if some one worship Allah but he also worship another thing beside Allah , it is rejected .

Islam is to submit your self to Allah and worship and obey him and it is the same message of Adam and Nouh and Moses and Jesus and Muhammad peace and blessing of Allah be on them.

we have the final book from God and we have the final messenger and we are passing them to you

the main thing required to be in the right path is

to believe that Allah is the only god and Muhammad is his Messenger.

believing in Muhammad is an automatic believe for Moses and Jesus and all the other prophets and messengers.

the answer for your question is

1- we want to put you in the right path and rescue you.

and in the day of judgment if some one is supposed to go to hell but he was believing that Allah is the only god and Muhammad is his messenger then he gets the intercession of prophet Muhammad
 
Old 11-12-2009, 05:02 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,020 posts, read 25,562,103 times
Reputation: 11309
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNutt View Post
What do I gain from it? What are the benefit?

I want to understand why you guys are here posting copy/paste jobbies for us to read about muhammed.

Why should I become a muslim?
Now now, you are trying to be very nice.
 
Old 11-12-2009, 05:50 PM
 
Location: AZ
1,046 posts, read 3,097,436 times
Reputation: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post

we have the final book from God and we have the final messenger and we are passing them to you
True that. If you can find it in yourself to believe in the bible (all the other prophets) it only makes sence, to me, to believe in what the Qur'an has to say. Christianity has been changed quite drasticly in the past 2000 years, who knows what they actually believed. Islam is pretty true to what was actually revieled to the Prophet Muhammad by the Angel Gabriel.

I'm also not a fan of the "copy and paste"post. To long and what's wrong with writing in black. I could do without the purple and green.
 
Old 11-12-2009, 07:14 PM
 
Location: MSP
422 posts, read 1,070,827 times
Reputation: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post



The Christians they treat Jesus as God or son of God and they worship him . they worship a human .

the only sin that Allah does not forgive is to worship any one or any thing other than Allah and the punishment of that is hell for sure.

even if some one worship Allah but he also worship another thing beside Allah , it is rejected .

Islam is to submit your self to Allah and worship and obey him and it is the same message of Adam and Nouh and Moses and Jesus and Muhammad peace and blessing of Allah be on them.

we have the final book from God and we have the final messenger and we are passing them to you

the main thing required to be in the right path is

to believe that Allah is the only god and Muhammad is his Messenger.

believing in Muhammad is an automatic believe for Moses and Jesus and all the other prophets and messengers.

the answer for your question is

1- we want to put you in the right path and rescue you.

and in the day of judgment if some one is supposed to go to hell but he was believing that Allah is the only god and Muhammad is his messenger then he gets the intercession of prophet Muhammad
So all non-muslims (80% of the world population) are automatically going to hell? Wow, that is alot of people going to hell! I hope satan has a good contractor for all of the expansion of the firey pits he will need to do.

BTW- for Christians, Jesus is the sun of God and technically part of God, so we are not worshiping a human as you say. He just came to Earth in human form.
 
Old 11-13-2009, 08:19 AM
 
65 posts, read 84,105 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
God decided to create a human .

he created Adam and Eve and he ordered the angels and Satan to bow for Adam as a respect

the angels obeyed the order but Satan refused to obey the order of God because he sees him self better than Adam and it is too much for him to bow for him and he was (swank haughty proud arrogant supercilious upstage insolent lordly snooty conceited)

because he disobeyed his Creator, God got angry from him and in the day of judgment Satan will be in hell for ever and he knows that.

God told Adam and Eve to do what ever they like in paradise and he ordered them one order and that is not to get close to one of the tress and warn them about Satan and he told them that he is an open enemy to them.

Satan aim is to make Adam and Eve and all their generation to disobey God

Satan does not have any power or influence on human but he can whisper and seduce them .

so he kept whispering and seducing Adam and Eve until they got close to the tree and until they both ate from it .

they disobey the order of God

they realized their sin and they cried and repent and asked
God the forgiveness.

God forgave Adam and Eve but he order them to leave paradise.

only them were on earth and from them we got existed.

Adam was the first prophet from God and he taught his sons that they must believe that Allah is the only God and Allah is the one that must be worshiped and obeyed.

the sons of Adam followed the message.

after Adam died gradually the people started to worship statues .

then God sent prophet Nouh for them to tell the people about their creator and they should worship him and not worship statues or stones or human or any thing else other than Allah.

then after prophet Nouh, gradually the people started to worship some thing other than God

then God send another prophet to correct the people and so on .. until the time of Jesus and after Jesus God sent prophet Muhammad and he is the final prophet.

and his main task is the same since Adam
and it is worship Allah the only God and to obey him .

The Christians they treat Jesus as God or son of God and they worship him . they worship a human .

the only sin that Allah does not forgive is to worship any one or any thing other than Allah and the punishment of that is hell for sure.

even if some one worship Allah but he also worship another thing beside Allah , it is rejected .

Islam is to submit your self to Allah and worship and obey him and it is the same message of Adam and Nouh and Moses and Jesus and Muhammad peace and blessing of Allah be on them.

we have the final book from God and we have the final messenger and we are passing them to you

the main thing required to be in the right path is

to believe that Allah is the only god and Muhammad is his Messenger.

believing in Muhammad is an automatic believe for Moses and Jesus and all the other prophets and messengers.

the answer for your question is

1- we want to put you in the right path and rescue you.

and in the day of judgment if some one is supposed to go to hell but he was believing that Allah is the only god and Muhammad is his messenger then he gets the intercession of prophet Muhammad


So, I get the intercession of muhammed.....and maybe get to go to heaven?
 
Old 11-13-2009, 04:09 PM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,064,522 times
Reputation: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaysos View Post
BTW- for Christians, Jesus is the sun of God and technically part of God, so we are not worshiping a human as you say. He just came to Earth in human form.


And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a son.

Certainly you have made an abominable assertion

The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,

That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent Allah.

And it is not worthy of the Beneficent Allah that He should take (to Himself) a son.

There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent Allah as a servant.

Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering.

And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone.
 
Old 11-13-2009, 04:09 PM
 
Location: RVA
2,418 posts, read 4,196,610 times
Reputation: 1195
While certainly not a fan of any religion, I really don't understand why someone would follow a pedophile (9 year old "wife", don't deny it) who can never be depicted, ever. Did I mention that the "god" he represents is ALWAYS angry, all the time, at everybody? Why am I posting this? Because I'm involved in a personal war against monotheism, which is a cancer on civilization, and must be ridiculed off the planet if we are to survive as a species. (I)slam* is possibly the worst offender, followed closely (historically, at least), by christianity. I'm not sure how I came across this thread (I usually steer clear of religious discussions, believe it or not), but I'm glad I did.


*I was torn between never wanting to give any religion the legitimacy of capitalization and a strict adherence to proper grammar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top