U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-24-2009, 09:55 AM
 
6,039 posts, read 9,455,163 times
Reputation: 3945

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
hi....

Modern medicine comes

Compatible with the Koran .....What are the stages of the creation of human beings?

WHO ?

HERE http://www.elnaggarzr.com/en/main.php?id=40&Shift=0


best wishes


jmoool
What evidence? None.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-24-2009, 10:34 AM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,038,493 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
What evidence? None.
assuming that the Qur’an is not the word of God, one should ask himself: could a human being in the seventh century write such a book? Or does there exist—up till today—any book that is claimed to match the Qur’an?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
 
6,039 posts, read 9,455,163 times
Reputation: 3945
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
assuming that the Qur’an is not the word of God, one should ask himself: could a human being in the seventh century write such a book?
Ever since humans started scratching words into clay tablets or painting them onto papyrus sheets or inking them onto sheepskin, there have been writers. Don't delude yourself that the author of the Koran is special in any way. Far before he or they existed, there were fantastic epics written that rival anything existing today.


Quote:
Or does there exist—up till today—any book that is claimed to match the Qur’an?
Who cares? I'm sure the xians think their holy book rivals it. I'm sure no matter what "religious" text you picked up and waved in the air, there is a large group of people that think it's better than the Koran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2009, 10:50 AM
 
Location: South Carolina
3,586 posts, read 5,488,466 times
Reputation: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Amuse Myself View Post
Actually, you're wrong there! It holds as much evidence of reality as the bibl.... Oh. You know what... I think i'll stand in line right behind you!
LOL, it really doesn't the smile want change a thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2009, 10:58 AM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,038,493 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Ever since humans started scratching words into clay tablets or painting them onto papyrus sheets or inking them onto sheepskin, there have been writers. Don't delude yourself that the author of the Koran is special in any way. Far before he or they existed, there were fantastic epics written that rival anything existing today.




Who cares? I'm sure the xians think their holy book rivals it. I'm sure no matter what "religious" text you picked up and waved in the air, there is a large group of people that think it's better than the Koran.

Let us examine the Qur’an more closely. Starting with the content, could the knowledge therein have been within the reach of any human source, i.e., the Prophet Muhammad, his contemporaries, or the whole human civilization and for several centuries ahead? How could a book revealed at that point of history refer —in precise terms—to scientific phenomena and historical events—prior and subsequent—that were unknown or misunderstood before their subsequent verification?

These Qur’anic references cover such wide spectrum of topics as the nature of space, relativity of time, the shape and motion of the earth, the role of mountains, water for life, the water cycle, the sources of rivers and groundwater, sea depths, embryology, hygiene and proper health practices, prophecies fulfilled (after revelation), etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2009, 10:59 AM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,063,970 times
Reputation: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
What evidence? None.
did you click the link site and browse thru its pages?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2009, 11:06 AM
 
6,039 posts, read 9,455,163 times
Reputation: 3945
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
did you click the link site and browse thru its pages?
I've read the Koran. I find it as useful as the Christian's bible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2009, 11:22 AM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,063,970 times
Reputation: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shawn_2828 View Post
There is no evidence.

did you click the link site and browse thru its pages?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:14 PM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,063,970 times
Reputation: 91
another evidence



The Amazing Qur'an Dr. Miller's famous work.


Download 'The Amazing Qur'an'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2009, 02:56 PM
 
Location: south saudi
169 posts, read 314,921 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
What evidence? None.

evidence is created you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top