U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-26-2009, 12:24 PM
 
Location: planet octupulous is nearing earths atmosphere
13,624 posts, read 11,107,453 times
Reputation: 19983

Advertisements

anymore bandwith and this thread is going to crash cd.
this is where we are heading scary thought in my book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Last edited by cruxan; 11-26-2009 at 01:21 PM..

 
Old 11-26-2009, 02:12 PM
 
Location: US Empire, Pac NW
5,008 posts, read 10,834,927 times
Reputation: 4125
If Islam is a religion of peace ...

Why do so many Imams preach hate and violence? Why don't the "moral majority" in Islam, if it exists, speak out against the violence? Why do most Islamic people and nations hate Israel?

On that last question, I understand it was a mistake to displace 200,000 Palestinians and forcefully create the modern state of Israel, but now that it's there and isn't going away any time soon, why not admit it is OK and just live "in peace"?

So far I haven't seen any answers to my questions. I won't go out to prove any of my previous points, it's plastered all over the place. It's up to you to refute it.
 
Old 11-26-2009, 03:40 PM
 
Location: New York City
5,556 posts, read 6,934,862 times
Reputation: 1354
Here's a question that then comes to mind. With all this praying I saw in the first set of pics and al the praying I see the Jews do at the Wailing Wall, is there anyone really praying for peace and is there someone out there actually listening to these millions of people pray? Throw in another few million Christians praying for "the peace of Jerusalem" (as the Psalm requests), you really wonder where the positive results are?
 
Old 11-26-2009, 05:08 PM
 
Location: US Empire, Pac NW
5,008 posts, read 10,834,927 times
Reputation: 4125
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceful man View Post
how can you Not hate those who make such as pain to your family
Islam call and order for peace , and also order to get mad for our family and brother and sister who get killed and treated worse then animal bye those who know nothing about humanity ,
answring your question will change what the point of this topic , so i'll just speak shortly about it.

...

will getting a bad mark on an exam is a mistak ,
killing someone by an anccident is a mistak
falling from the stair could be a msitake

but forcefully create the modern state of Israel how on earht would call that a mistak

Isreal have a dark history and can not be trusted , what insure for us and our people that they will not ask for more and not come to take more of our land , is not it enough what they have already stolen and kick those whom where there befor them ,

they are still till this day kicking people from their houses , in the name of law and that these houses not beloging to the people whom already living at it ,

people who have no problem doing this can never be trusted

Islam forbid to do such as thing to anything no matter who he is or what he is

I shall address these issues individually ...

Your first question asks how can we not hate someone who treats others unfairly and worse than animals?

Good question. Maybe if the vast majority of terrorists weren't Muslim, killing innocent people who have absolutely nothing to do with what some of their governments are doing, despite what popular opinion holds in those countries, then maybe you would have a valid point. Newsflash, the world isn't muslim, and nor does the majority want to be. Why should they be treated any differently? How do you expect the West to react when another terrorist WHO HAPPENS TO BE MUSLIM blows up a school somewhere, or a market somewhere, FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER? Duh ...

About Israel having a "dark" history ... whose history book are you reading? After the creation of modern Israel they were trying to live peacefully when the rest of the Arab world tried to invade them AND FAILED. Twice. So, to me, while I do not agree with Israel's creation, it should be obvious it isn't going anywhere and violence will get nowhere. So why does Hamas keep preaching violence? Maybe if they stopped being violent and sided against terrorism and showed the good they can do as a people, then maybe Israel and the rest of the world would actually INVEST in Palestine and bring education, clean water, and commerce.


The vast majority of Jews alive today weren't around during the creation of the modern state of Israel, how can you justify continuing murder and bloodshed when these innocent people simply inherited what was created? Do they not deserve peace and a place to live? Maybe if the Arab world would finally accept Israel's right to exist, then maybe the Israelis would stop going around and purging terrorist elements from the Palestinian territories.

The Israeli Defense Forces go door to door and kick people out of their homes because THE TERRORISTS HIDE LIKE COWARDS AMONG THE PEOPLE. Until the terrorists stop being cowards, the IDF will be forced to do this.

I find it laughable that Islam "forbids" doing this, when it is obvious that either you are flat out wrong, or there are some powerful people who preach hate. Jesus never said "go out and kill those who oppose you." Neither did Abraham. Mohammed on the other hand did, and while more progressive elements in Islam forbid violence, more extreme imams who are more numerous than I would like to see preach murder of innocent people.

In my honest opinion, Islam would be well served if the vast majority of Muslims, who I suspect are normal people just like you and me, would speak out against the terrorists, flush them out, bring them to justice, forbid violence, and stop the hijacking of an otherwise peaceful religion for evil purposes. If I were you, I would be angry at the terrorists who START this violence, NOT Israel, NOT the "West", and NOT innocent people who have nothing to do with this.
 
Old 11-26-2009, 05:34 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,975 posts, read 31,913,300 times
Reputation: 12684
This needs to stop...Israel is not going away, so it's time for these people to accept that fact and find a way to live peacefully.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_xHQ3lX9GE
 
Old 11-26-2009, 07:07 PM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
37 posts, read 218,683 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
This needs to stop...Israel is not going away, so it's time for these people to accept that fact and find a way to live peacefully.

I'll get back to replay at you latter , sleeping time '

first of all this topic is not about plastian and this is how jues are mixing thing together , and making the picture of everything bad not new thing

plaistain have got no aramy and it's right to build one , and it's so clear from the vidoe what it's perpucs is ,


i'll be back when i'm wake
 
Old 11-26-2009, 09:51 PM
 
Location: Columbus, Indiana
960 posts, read 1,950,875 times
Reputation: 1352
Thank you for the beautiful pictures and the information, it was very enlightening. I hope you have educated many people. I'm sorry there are so many Americans that equate being a Muslim with being a terrorist. Many people need to know that culture and religion are not the same thing. I do have a question. Why is the rite of Jamarat considered to be dangerous? It doesn't look dangerous from the picture.
 
Old 11-27-2009, 12:55 AM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,045,384 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
I shall address these issues individually ...

Your first question asks how can we not hate someone who treats others unfairly and worse than animals?

Good question. Maybe if the vast majority of terrorists weren't Muslim, killing innocent people who have absolutely nothing to do with what some of their governments are doing, despite what popular opinion holds in those countries, then maybe you would have a valid point. Newsflash, the world isn't muslim, and nor does the majority want to be. Why should they be treated any differently? How do you expect the West to react when another terrorist WHO HAPPENS TO BE MUSLIM blows up a school somewhere, or a market somewhere, FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER? Duh ...
may i give my personal openion about some points here if you don't mind
i don't think that the majority of terrorists are muslims , i think that the problem is that the media don't shot spot about the religion of other terrorists
define for me this word "terrorist" , and i'm sure that i can proof to you the opposite

secondly , about your second pargraph , i have to say that i'm agree with you 100% .

killing of innocent people in one country because we don'r agree with the government is high crime , and absolutly it's not our religion's teaching . we allready condemned and still condemns such acts which happens in the name of our religion


Quote:
About Israel having a "dark" history ... whose history book are you reading? After the creation of modern Israel they were trying to live peacefully when the rest of the Arab world tried to invade them AND FAILED. Twice. So, to me, while I do not agree with Israel's creation, it should be obvious it isn't going anywhere and violence will get nowhere.
you said " after the creation of israil "
how this creation happened ?

After 1945 the United Kingdom became embroiled in an increasingly violent conflict with the Jews.[52] In 1947, the British government withdrew from commitment to the Mandate of Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews.[53] The newly created United Nations approved the UN Partition Plan(United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181) on November 29, 1947, dividing the country into two states, one Arab and one Jewish. Jerusalem was to be designated an international city — a corpus separatumadministered by the UN to avoid conflict over its status.[54] The Jewish community accepted the plan,[55] but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee rejected it.[



can you imagine ! ,
third party came and devide one's land . then give israil part of it
offcourse , they will agree and offcourse we had the rights to get back our land
and offcourse , when arab world tried to get back thier lands ( you called it invade , whatever) they had the right to do so



Quote:
So why does Hamas keep preaching violence? Maybe if they stopped being violent and sided against terrorism and showed the good they can do as a people, then maybe Israel and the rest of the world would actually INVEST in Palestine and bring education, clean water, and commerce.
i'm a little confused here
do you consider the resistance in phalstine to be the terrorism ?
sorry , but we have to build common ground in our dissuction to not misunderstand each other

are you aginst the resistance V.S the occupation ?

Quote:
The vast majority of Jews alive today weren't around during the creation of the modern state of Israel, how can you justify continuing murder and bloodshed when these innocent people simply inherited what was created? Do they not deserve peace and a place to live? Maybe if the Arab world would finally accept Israel's right to exist, then maybe the Israelis would stop going around and purging terrorist elements from the Palestinian territories.
sorry , you are talking with me as if the israil is the one who lives in terror . you are talking with me as if phalastinas are the one who have army and rockets and planes ,etc
poor israil

Quote:
The Israeli Defense Forces go door to door and kick people out of their homes because THE TERRORISTS HIDE LIKE COWARDS AMONG THE PEOPLE. Until the terrorists stop being cowards, the IDF will be forced to do this.
yes they can exterminate the whole country with the justifications that some terrorists lives there

again , are you consider the resistance as an act of terrors , because the terror of resistance in phalstine isn't the one i'm talking about


Quote:
I find it laughable that Islam "forbids" doing this, when it is obvious that either you are flat out wrong, or there are some powerful people who preach hate. Jesus never said "go out and kill those who oppose you." Neither did Abraham. Mohammed on the other hand did, and while more progressive elements in Islam forbid violence, more extreme imams who are more numerous than I would like to see preach murder of innocent people.

In my honest opinion, Islam would be well served if the vast majority of Muslims, who I suspect are normal people just like you and me, would speak out against the terrorists, flush them out, bring them to justice, forbid violence, and stop the hijacking of an otherwise peaceful religion for evil purposes. If I were you, I would be angry at the terrorists who START this violence, NOT Israel, NOT the "West", and NOT innocent people who have nothing to do with this.
well , i think that the problem is that we not talking with common languge , the islam gave us the right to protect our land and gave us the right to resist the occupation and gave us the right to wage a war against who killing us and bring us out of our homes

Last edited by elwill; 11-27-2009 at 01:45 AM..
 
Old 11-27-2009, 02:19 AM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
37 posts, read 218,683 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Why is the rite of Jamarat considered to be dangerous? It doesn't look dangerous from the picture.
with many people around you and the place so crouded it can be dangerous for old people and too young people , if your shoes fill by mistak it's too hard to bend your head to get it back

and yah it's not dangerous , but for people to watch out
 
Old 11-27-2009, 10:16 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,443,344 times
Reputation: 807
>>how can you Not hate those who make such as pain to your family
Islam call and order for peace , and also order to get mad for our family and brother and sister who get killed and treated worse then animal bye those who know nothing about humanity ,
answring your question will change what the point of this topic , so i'll just speak shortly about it.<<<

Yes it is awful. Terrorism, war, killing is awful. There have been atrocities on both sides. The state of Israel is a fact on the ground. It will not go away. When it came into being Palestine was just a territory, the palestinian territory. When the British mandate happened 2 states were supposed to come into being. Israel and Palestine.

It was turned down by the Palestinians and they went to war with Israel along with the other Arab states. Israel won and formed a state. Palestine would be a state and Palestinians would be in their state had they not decided to turn it down and attack Israel.

What is a country to do when they are attacked by groups of people who then run into heavily populated area where they stash weapons, use people as human shields.

Answer me that...... Palestinians blow up busses, go into public places and blow them selves up, shoot rockets into civilian areas.

The conflict is not one sided and there are lots of pictures of maimed, killed innocent Israeli children too.

I agree the use of white phosperous is a war crime. But is Israel to do nothing when the palestinian terrorists attack them?

Had the Palestinians 60 years ago gone about the buisness of forming their state along side of Israel their would be peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top