U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 04:07 PM

37 posts, read 218,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
do observe to president of any country does he driving a car by himself

or by the driver ?
will saying jamoool

Quote:
9/11 have nothing to do with Islam , it's just the USA people or most if i may say are too stupid and believe anything the government want them to believe

this Investigation show the truth in a country that have no religon to stop them from doing bad thing they can do anything even killing their own people ,

TO fight a country In Islam you need to do three thing first ,

before talking about 9/11 watch all these video or don't argue with me about it

Old 11-30-2009, 09:13 PM

40,056 posts, read 30,523,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceful man View Post
will saying jamoool

9/11 have nothing to do with Islam , it's just the USA people or most if i may say are too stupid and believe anything the government want them to believe

This much I can say: your usage is very peculiar. It looks almost like you're trying to sound foreign...but can't quite manage to pull it off. I wonder whether anyone else has noticed this?

Old 12-01-2009, 05:16 AM

37 posts, read 218,339 times
Quote:
This much I can say: your usage is very peculiar. It looks almost like you're trying to sound foreign...but can't quite manage to pull it off. I wonder whether anyone else has noticed this?
though i didn't get what you mean still nothing you've mention i can comment at

Old 12-01-2009, 06:47 AM

169 posts, read 314,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post

fred314X

look ..Undoubtedly that peaceful man and me and any muslim we know

that 9/11 was ( An American Conspiracy) Even foreigners said that

themselves

said one of them ....
It was a CONSPIRACY between the right-wing Neocons Israel profiteering
Zionist fanatics like Larry Silverstein, and others that stood to profit
monetarily or politically from the disaster such as Giuliani. Osama bin
Laden and bunch of rag-tag middle-eastern terrorists could not possibly have
caused NORAD to stand down or placed demolition explosives in the three
collapsed WTC buildings.

He said long talk about these events

Even America itself acknowledged that the Muslims have nothing to do

9/11 any way

it is not my responsibility to convince you or that I convince to any non-muslim but that my responsibility is that I tell you ONLY

jmoool

Old 12-01-2009, 07:12 AM

169 posts, read 314,975 times

getmeoutofhere ....

Through this picture began to learn about Islam began many non-Muslims know about Islam ...

Indeed the events of "September" opened the minds of many non-Muslims to Islam....

According to U.S. press that although the events of 11 September in the United States was expected to lead to the removal of American about Islam but instead was already helped to increase the number of new Muslims in the United States U.S.

One expert estimated that around 25 thousand people convert to Islam every year in the United States of America.........

They see that the rates of conversion to Islam doubled four times since September 11 .............

It showed that some converts to Islam were converted to islam because of their need for stability and tranquility in their lives

do read about Some aspects of the spread of Islam after the September 11 events in the world ...do read about the rates of rise of Islam in the world .....

All this shows that Islam is the religion of God

Praise be to God

jmoool

Old 12-01-2009, 09:18 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,113 times

this Investigation show the truth in a country that have no religon to stop them from doing bad thing they can do anything even killing their own people ,

The terrorists who flew those planes into the twin towers were muslim. Can't get closer to Islam then that....

And from now you are on my ignore list because what you are saying is against all reason. Muslims like you are living in a fairy tail.

I am horrified at you and all your posts. My good friend lost a family member in 9/11. It was Muslims who did it.... And most of them came from Saudia Arabia. People on those planes were in contact with their families and it was known that the hijackers on those planes were muslim. Those hijackers are now in Hell because those who kill innocent people will be judged. Those who spread lies will also be judged.

That's the problem with Islam and the extreme muslims is they don't want to take responsibility and look at what is going on in their religion, its easier to blame the West and other religions.

I hope no one ever takes you seriously and I hope that your posts keep people away from Islam.

Old 12-01-2009, 10:49 AM

3,334 posts, read 5,260,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
fred314X

look ..Undoubtedly that peaceful man and me and any muslim we know

that 9/11 was ( An American Conspiracy) Even foreigners said that

themselves

said one of them ....
It was a CONSPIRACY between the right-wing Neocons Israel profiteering
Zionist fanatics like Larry Silverstein, and others that stood to profit
monetarily or politically from the disaster such as Giuliani. Osama bin
Laden and bunch of rag-tag middle-eastern terrorists could not possibly have
caused NORAD to stand down or placed demolition explosives in the three
collapsed WTC buildings.

He said long talk about these events

Even America itself acknowledged that the Muslims have nothing to do

9/11 any way

it is not my responsibility to convince you or that I convince to any non-muslim but that my responsibility is that I tell you ONLY

jmoool

So, that would mean that Kalid Sheik Mohammad, who admitted to having planned the 9/11 attacks, is part of the conspiracy. Sorry, I don't buy the whole conspiracy thing. The 9/11 conspiracy theorists are on the same level as the "we never went to the moon" nutjobs....just as dumb.

Old 12-01-2009, 01:26 PM

13,571 posts, read 21,715,728 times
temporarily closed for moderation
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or