U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 09:09 AM

169 posts, read 315,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
M-U-M-M-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N

Mummification Story

all right who is mummified him in the sea ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2009, 09:23 AM

13,143 posts, read 19,194,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
all right I know that bible constitute proof any more than the Quran

OK.... but ...what about Muhammad peace be upon him in the bible

What your explanation ?

jmoool
The Quran, Talmud and Old Testament came from the same source. But even the origional came from other, older sources from ancient middle eastern cultures, including the Egyptians.

If that is so, maybe Ramses was preserved by the power of Anubis, and since he is now the living dead god Osirus he can keep his power and name alive by posing for tourists in a glass case.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Well call me goofy but this guy appears to be as dead as a doornail. I have a question. If you're dead what difference does it make if you've been reduced to skeletal remains or if your dead body will cause nightmares in young children or even adults? Guess what? Dead people are not engaged in any activities that I'm aware of because their brains are also dead. The bodies of dead people including their brains are going to deteriorate because that's what dead things do. In other words, don't expect any lofty explanations about death from people who are dead.

Any corpse will be disappear completely after several months

But the Pharaoh's body was miracle for the Muslim and non-Muslim

Knowledge of the unseen which no one knows but Allah

The biggest explanation behind this event That the Qur'an the Word of God

Are the words of one behind this event

That the Qur'an the Word of God

jmoool

Old 11-30-2009, 09:34 AM

Quote:
He was mummified by the Nile. The guy was an old man with bad arthritis when he died. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't of even made it if he tried to chase Moses to the Red Sea.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Any corpse will be disappear completely after several months

But the Pharaoh's body was miracle for the Muslim and non-Muslim

Knowledge of the unseen which no one knows but Allah

The biggest explanation behind this event That the Qur'an the Word of God

Are the words of one behind this event

That the Qur'an the Word of God

jmoool
Oh yea? What about these guys?

Mummy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mummified Inca maiden wows crowds: "La Doncella", the Maiden. Mount Llullaillaco, Salta, Argentina

Death, Rituals, and Mummies - FALL 2006

I could go on and on. If you are trying to convince people of the truthfulness of the Quran, you'd better not bring ridiculous "proof" to the table as ammo for you cause.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:08 AM

5,091 posts, read 8,067,944 times
Quote:

Do you compare a man who died of 300 thousand years with Bernadette

Eh? Are you saying you believe the egyptian mummy is 300,000 years old?

Old 11-30-2009, 10:13 AM

30,881 posts, read 31,761,982 times
Quote:
Place a body in the sea, and it becomes crab food.....They tend to make very short work of stripping it down to bones. Your whole concept is just silly.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:51 AM

That only your view

I think that the video is clear

You are chose your concept

anyway ...a messenger has only to convey his message

thanks for all

jmoool

Old 12-02-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
That only your view

I think that the video is clear

You are chose your concept

anyway ...a messenger has only to convey his message

thanks for all

jmoool
Message filed in the circular "file" basket where it belongs.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:00 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,543 times
Quote:
do you know who is pharaoh ?

do you know this man ?

this is pharaoh .....Do you know his story with Moses peace be upon him?

You can read it here if you want to ...

but my post would be about The great miracle

see the video .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3l6vn5xCsA

As we shall see later on, Pharaoh regarded himself as a deity and responded with slanders and threats to Prophet Musa's (as) calls for him to believe in Allah. This arrogant attitude lasted until he was faced with the threat of death through drowning. The Qur'an relates that Pharaoh immediately turned to belief when faced with Allah's punishment:We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity. Then, when he was on the point of drowning, he [Pharaoh] said: "I believe that there is no god but Him in Whom the tribe of Israel believes. I am one of the Muslims." (Qur'an, 10:90)
However, this last-minute conversion was not accepted, for it was not sincere. According to the Qur'an, Allah exclaimed:"What, now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? Today we will preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come after you. Surely many people are heedless of Our Signs." (Qur'an, 10:91-92)
The information that Pharaoh's corpse would serve as a sign for later generations may be regarded as an indication that his body would not decay. On display in the Royal Mummies Chamber of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo is a mummified body believed to be that of this tyrant. In all likelihood, Pharaoh's body floated to shore after being drowned, was found and mummified by the Egyptians, and then carried to a previously prepared burial chamber.

jmoool

The Egyptians had been mummifying for a long time and they are not the only culture to mummify bodies.

That does not make it a miracle.

Sounds like a lot of what maybes. Did he drown and the Egyptians came and found him? Gosh how did they know where he was? Was it actually Ramses? Who was the pharaoh who pursued the Israelites? Could have been Amenhotep III or his son Ahkehnaten. There are many unknowns as to who the pharaoh was.

Lots of questions and the quran is not the place for answers. Lots of other sources have better possible answers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam