U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-02-2009, 11:04 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,517,457 times
Reputation: 10490

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Lots of questions and the quran is not the place for answers. Lots of other sources have better possible answers.
...Completely aside from the fact that the OP hasn't got any understanding of the process of mummification. Miracles of the Qu'ran have nothing to do with it; climate does. There's a reason why you find mummies of Egyptian pharoahs, but not kings whose kingdoms were located in equatorial Africa.

Then again, some people have agendas to pursue, and silly technicalities like facts are not permitted to intrude. (Or, to phrase that in another language, oy vey!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-02-2009, 11:25 AM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,063,970 times
Reputation: 91
this clip has two miracles .

one of them is about the pharoah


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcFIQgdFXEY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2009, 04:27 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,424,051 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
this clip has two miracles .

one of them is about the pharoah


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcFIQgdFXEY

Sorry but you tube is not where I go for information posted by folks especially Americans who convert and then start looking like they are from the middle east or salafi/Wahabi. who are only interested in using the quran for proof. The quran doesn't prove anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2009, 04:28 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,424,051 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
...Completely aside from the fact that the OP hasn't got any understanding of the process of mummification. Miracles of the Qu'ran have nothing to do with it; climate does. There's a reason why you find mummies of Egyptian pharoahs, but not kings whose kingdoms were located in equatorial Africa.

Then again, some people have agendas to pursue, and silly technicalities like facts are not permitted to intrude. (Or, to phrase that in another language, oy vey!)

lol and oy vey here too!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,517,457 times
Reputation: 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
this clip has two miracles .
I'm afraid that Jazzymom hit the nail on the head: YouTube is not a source for confirmation of miracles. But it does work out very conveniently for you, doesn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2009, 11:11 PM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,063,970 times
Reputation: 91
a Jew Doctor impressed by Quran


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q59YgkJQvU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-03-2009, 06:15 AM
 
Location: south saudi
169 posts, read 314,921 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Sorry but you tube is not where I go for information posted by folks especially Americans who convert and then start looking like they are from the middle east or salafi/Wahabi. who are only interested in using the quran for proof. The quran doesn't prove anything.



Chairman of the Department of Anatomy, Canada, Mand decide that Muhammad is a revelation from god (allah)


see (Section contains the words of an Arab, but continued to the end)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5yEjipnGyQ




in U.S. university professor named Joe Lee Simms that the Holy Quran the word of God
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-03-2009, 07:05 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,424,051 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
Chairman of the Department of Anatomy, Canada, Mand decide that Muhammad is a revelation from god (allah)


see (Section contains the words of an Arab, but continued to the end)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5yEjipnGyQ




in U.S. university professor named Joe Lee Simms that the Holy Quran the word of God

Well again I started to listen to this video and its in Arabic so I stopped.... Videos don't prove a thing and the quran doesn't prove a thing. Maybe there is some English in the video I didn't listen long enough to find it. but again the way they are dressed tells you to STAY AWAY...... Nothing but Wahabi/Salafi Islam.... The kind that let planes blow up buildings and kill 3000+ innocents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-03-2009, 07:08 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,424,051 times
Reputation: 807
What everyone needs to understand is that whose of us who dare to say the quran is not proof would be killed in a Muslim country for saying this as infidels and kafir ( unbelievers ).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-03-2009, 07:09 AM
 
Location: south saudi
169 posts, read 314,921 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Well again I started to listen to this video and its in Arabic so I stopped.... Videos don't prove a thing and the quran doesn't prove a thing. Maybe there is some English in the video I didn't listen long enough to find it. but again the way they are dressed tells you to STAY AWAY...... Nothing but Wahabi/Salafi Islam.... The kind that let planes blow up buildings and kill 3000+ innocents.


do Complete video and hear what the world says

anyway You are free in the decision


jmoool
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top