U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 12:49 PM

10 posts, read 22,806 times

Advertisements

new site with information about Islam This is truth

Old 12-01-2009, 01:45 PM

11,798 posts, read 22,025,595 times
There certainly is a lot of Islamic proselytizing around here. It certainly isn't working.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:13 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,435,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise looking View Post
new site with information about Islam This is truth

Hardly the truth, and you and all the fundy Christians think you both have the truth

Old 12-01-2009, 03:35 PM

5,556 posts, read 6,922,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
There certainly is a lot of Islamic proselytizing around here. It certainly isn't working.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...ou-notice.html

Old 12-01-2009, 04:29 PM

30,926 posts, read 31,845,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Much of it just looks like spam to me....Often a web site is posted in several forums, then the poster is never heard from again until they have more spam to post...I thought cross posting was against the TOS.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:08 PM

13,624 posts, read 11,085,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
I don't get the whole "virgin reward" thing. Maybe I'm just not old fashioned enough, but the idea of making 60 girls cry in pain for my own sexual gratification just doesn't appeal to me.

actually it's 72 virgins.. and it does not say what they look like, or how heavy the are. it's just a tactic to get sheeple to strap on bombs and blow up infidels in the name of jihad.

Old 12-01-2009, 11:12 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,067,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
I don't get the whole "virgin reward" thing. Maybe I'm just not old fashioned enough, but the idea of making 60 girls cry in pain for my own sexual gratification just doesn't appeal to me.

in paradise there is no pain no cry no any bad thing

just pleasure

they are
“Like unto preserved pearls” means, as if they are pure, white, shining pearls, which are covered and protected from people’s eyes, the wind and the sun. Their colour is one of the most beautiful of colours and they have no fault or blemish of any kind. This is how al-houri al-‘iyn are: they have no faults of blemishes of any kind, rather they are beautiful in all ways.
Every time you gaze upon her, you see nothing but that which gladdens the heart. “(In beauty) they are like rubies and coral”

it is as if they are rubies in their purity and like coral in their whiteness.
So their purity is that of rubies and their whiteness is that of pearls.

for more details click

Islam Question and Answer - Description of al-**** al-‘iyn in the Qur’aan and Sunnah

Old 12-01-2009, 11:41 PM

1,276 posts, read 3,002,371 times
These kind of posts actually make me laugh as they re-enforce how much alike certain aspects of Fundamentalist Christianity and Islam are. Both are monotheistic, middle-eastern religions, both are rather new in respect to much older eastern religions, both are mysogynistic, and both INSIST they are the ONLY true religion and to risk disbelief is to assure damnation. The irony is astounding. Like I said, and many of us have said, believe whatever you want but PLEASE do NOT tell us there is only one true path/religion that leads to salvation.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:46 AM

4,349 posts, read 6,629,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
These kind of posts actually make me laugh as they re-enforce how much alike certain aspects of Fundamentalist Christianity and Islam are. Both are monotheistic, middle-eastern religions, both are rather new in respect to much older eastern religions, both are mysogynistic, and both INSIST they are the ONLY true religion and to risk disbelief is to assure damnation. The irony is astounding. Like I said, and many of us have said, believe whatever you want but PLEASE do NOT tell us there is only one true path/religion that leads to salvation.
The first time a religion kill or injures a person under the view of being “The Right Path” they have become a terrorist organization in my view. I can’t see many who don’t fit that description today, and in my view the two leaders in recorded history are christianity and Islam.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:02 AM

169 posts, read 315,560 times

thanks paradise looking

our Religion (islam) taken from the Islamic sources pure not Zionism Sources and Here the difference O cncracer ....lilred0005 ....cruxan ..
sanspeur....InsaneInDaMembrane....Jazzymom.....cat man ...and others

may allah bless you my brother / sister in god (allah)

jmoool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam