U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 08:21 AM

2,893 posts, read 5,292,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
in paradise there is no pain no cry no any bad thing

just pleasure

Then how do you know you're having a good time?

Quote:
they are
“Like unto preserved pearls” means, as if they are pure, white, shining pearls, which are covered and protected from people’s eyes, the wind and the sun. Their colour is one of the most beautiful of colours and they have no fault or blemish of any kind. This is how al-houri al-‘iyn are: they have no faults of blemishes of any kind, rather they are beautiful in all ways.

And yet it is still the subjugation of another person to your misogynistic carnal lust.

Women are human, not prizes to decorate a man's "sword".

Old 12-02-2009, 08:21 AM

169 posts, read 315,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
I don't get the whole "virgin reward" thing. Maybe I'm just not old fashioned enough, but the idea of making 60 girls cry in pain for my own sexual gratification just doesn't appeal to me.

I like to add to you ....

Paradise is not only a virgin..

God has said in the Quran:

"And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good deeds, that they will have gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow ...." (Quran 2:25)

God has also said:

"Race one with another for forgiveness from your Lord and for Paradise, whose width is as the width of the heavens and the earth, which has been prepared for those who believe in God and His messengers ...." (Quran 57:21 )

The delights of the people of Paradise, such as their clothing, food, drink, jewelry and palaces, will be far superior to their counterparts in this world. There is in fact no room for comparison, as even the smallest space in Paradise is better than this world and all that is in it. The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said:

"The space of the bow of any one of you in Paradise is better than all that the sun rises upon" (Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh 3 / 85, no. 5615)

Paradise is free from all the impurities of this world. Eating and drinking in this life results in the need for excretion and its associated unpleasant odors. If a person drinks wine in this world, he loses his mind. Women in this world menstruate and give birth, which are sources of pain and hurt. Paradise is free from all of these discomforts: its people will not urinate, defecate, spit or suffer from catarrh. The wine of Paradise, as described by its Creator, is:

"Crystal-white, delicious to those who drink (thereof), free from intoxication, nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom" (Quran 37:46-47)

The water of Paradise does not become brackish, and its milk never changes in flavor:

"... Rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes ..." (Quran 47:15)

The women of Paradise are pure and free from menstruation, postnatal bleeding and all the other impurities suffered by women in this world, and all are free from stool and feces.
God says:

"... And they shall have therein purified mates ..." (Quran 2:25)

The Sahabah asked the Prophet about the buildings of Paradise and he replied with a wonderful description:

"Bricks of gold and silver, and mortar of fragrant musk, pebbles of pearl and sapphire, and soil of saffron.
Whoever enters it is filled with joy and will never feel miserable; he will live there forever and never die; their clothes will never wear out and their youth will never fade. "(Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, ad-Daarimee)

God says:

"And when you look there (in Paradise) you will see a delight (that cannot be imagined), and a great dominion." (Quran 76:20)

jmoool

Old 12-02-2009, 08:29 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,427,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
in paradise there is no pain no cry no any bad thing

just pleasure

they are
“Like unto preserved pearls” means, as if they are pure, white, shining pearls, which are covered and protected from people’s eyes, the wind and the sun. Their colour is one of the most beautiful of colours and they have no fault or blemish of any kind. This is how al-houri al-‘iyn are: they have no faults of blemishes of any kind, rather they are beautiful in all ways.
Every time you gaze upon her, you see nothing but that which gladdens the heart. “(In beauty) they are like rubies and coral”

it is as if they are rubies in their purity and like coral in their whiteness.
So their purity is that of rubies and their whiteness is that of pearls.

for more details click

Islam Question and Answer - Description of al-**** al-‘iyn in the Qur’aan and Sunnah

This particular belief in Islam is sick and perverted.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
I like to add to you ....

Paradise is not only a virgin..
You offer bonus prizes too? Awesome.

Quote:
God has said in the Quran:

"And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good deeds, that they will have gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow ...." (Quran 2:25)

Wait. I have a garden. And creek behind it. What am I missing?

Quote:
Quote:
God has also said:

"Race one with another for forgiveness from your Lord and for Paradise, whose width is as the width of the heavens and the earth, which has been prepared for those who believe in God and His messengers ...." (Quran 57:21 )
I haven't done anything that needs forgiveness. You guys race. I'll get a beer.

Quote:
The delights of the people of Paradise, such as their clothing, food, drink, jewelry and palaces, will be far superior to their counterparts in this world. There is in fact no room for comparison, as even the smallest space in Paradise is better than this world and all that is in it. The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said:

"The space of the bow of any one of you in Paradise is better than all that the sun rises upon" (Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh 3 / 85, no. 5615)
Got any proof of this?

Quote:
Paradise is free from all the impurities of this world. Eating and drinking in this life results in the need for excretion and its associated unpleasant odors. If a person drinks wine in this world, he loses his mind. Women in this world menstruate and give birth, which are sources of pain and hurt. Paradise is free from all of these discomforts: its people will not urinate, defecate, spit or suffer from catarrh. The wine of Paradise, as described by its Creator, is:

So no one has an anus in heaven?

Well now, where's the fun in that.

Quote:
The women of Paradise are pure and free from menstruation, postnatal bleeding and all the other impurities suffered by women in this world, and all are free from stool and feces.
Quote:
God says:

"... And they shall have therein purified mates ..." (Quran 2:25)
See, this carp is ridiculous. Menstruation isn't an impurity. It's how the human body works. There's no extra germs in menstrual blood, and it exists to give birth to all your little crotchfruit. Women aren't dirty or less than men because their bodies are capable of reproducing in any season. If it's not your thing, don't order the strawberries.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:39 AM

I'd also like to point out that those "unpleasant odors" are caused by colonies of bacteria in your gut that you need to survive. You have more bacteria in your body that you're symbiotic with than you have cells in your body.

Life without them is rather difficult. Your gut simply can't digest much of it's food without them. Since they are so important to your existence, don't you think Allah would bring them along? After all, you can't worship him or do good deeds without their dutiful, ever-present assistance. Surely they deserve some reward for that.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:48 AM

7,088 posts, read 13,050,035 times
How come???? when people talk about the "true" religion, they are talking about the one (of several thousand) that they personally believe? I never hear them say that some other guy has the right idea, unless it is their particular brand of guru.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:27 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,544,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
our Religion (islam) taken from the Islamic sources pure not Zionism Sources and Here the difference O cncracer ....lilred0005 ....cruxan ..
sanspeur....InsaneInDaMembrane....Jazzymom.....cat man ...and others
You didn't even have the common sense to use a word like "Jewish." Had to be "Zionist," didn't it? So make sure you add me to your list next time around.

The good thing is that you've come out in the open with your biases. It always helps everyone else to know just who they're dealing with.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:38 PM

3,334 posts, read 5,263,379 times
Quote:
So no one has an anus in heaven?

Well now, where's the fun in that.
Dang, that also means no 'fart' jokes in heaven. What will we men do? That's it. I'm not going.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:48 PM

13,143 posts, read 19,207,122 times
Quote:

See, this carp is ridiculous. Menstruation isn't an impurity. It's how the human body works. There's no extra germs in menstrual blood, and it exists to give birth to all your little crotchfruit. Women aren't dirty or less than men because their bodies are capable of reproducing in any season. If it's not your thing, don't order the strawberries.
If you keep spouting your insidious logic, there will soon be nowhere left in the word for us men to dominate and control women.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:11 PM

11,798 posts, read 21,989,805 times
jmooool: Thanks for including me in your list of alleged miscreants, but it isn't "cat man", it's "catman". I just want to make sure you get it right. (Something right.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam