U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 05:08 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,432,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise looking View Post
if any one searching about the truth pls go to this site Islam Tomorrow Home Site of Yusuf Estes

He looks a bit to much like a follower of Wahabi/Salafi Islam..... One would be wise to avoid him like the plague.....

Old 12-02-2009, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post

thanks paradise looking

our Religion (islam) taken from the Islamic sources pure not Zionism Sources and Here the difference O cncracer ....lilred0005 ....cruxan ..
sanspeur....InsaneInDaMembrane....Jazzymom.....cat man ...and others

may allah bless you my brother / sister in god (allah)

jmoool

Oh my I made a list.....lol thank you very much.

But now I need to add a few things.

Islam took stories from the Hebrew Bible, and changed them around. There was no Islam until 1400 years ago so the Hebrew Bible was not an Islamic source.

And its Jewish, not Zionist.

Your bias is abundantly clear.... Do all Muslims really hate Jews? Because I know many Jews who don't hate you. They in fact have a relationship with the Muslims in my area and give them prayer space in the Jewish temple so they (Muslims) can pray on Friday... Doesn't sound like a Zionist to me...

Old 12-02-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
I like to add to you ....

Paradise is not only a virgin..

God has said in the Quran:

"And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good deeds, that they will have gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow ...." (Quran 2:25)

God has also said:

"Race one with another for forgiveness from your Lord and for Paradise, whose width is as the width of the heavens and the earth, which has been prepared for those who believe in God and His messengers ...." (Quran 57:21 )

The delights of the people of Paradise, such as their clothing, food, drink, jewelry and palaces, will be far superior to their counterparts in this world. There is in fact no room for comparison, as even the smallest space in Paradise is better than this world and all that is in it. The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said:

"The space of the bow of any one of you in Paradise is better than all that the sun rises upon" (Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh 3 / 85, no. 5615)

Paradise is free from all the impurities of this world. Eating and drinking in this life results in the need for excretion and its associated unpleasant odors. If a person drinks wine in this world, he loses his mind. Women in this world menstruate and give birth, which are sources of pain and hurt. Paradise is free from all of these discomforts: its people will not urinate, defecate, spit or suffer from catarrh. The wine of Paradise, as described by its Creator, is:

"Crystal-white, delicious to those who drink (thereof), free from intoxication, nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom" (Quran 37:46-47)

The water of Paradise does not become brackish, and its milk never changes in flavor:

"... Rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes ..." (Quran 47:15)

The women of Paradise are pure and free from menstruation, postnatal bleeding and all the other impurities suffered by women in this world, and all are free from stool and feces.
God says:

"... And they shall have therein purified mates ..." (Quran 2:25)

The Sahabah asked the Prophet about the buildings of Paradise and he replied with a wonderful description:

"Bricks of gold and silver, and mortar of fragrant musk, pebbles of pearl and sapphire, and soil of saffron.
Whoever enters it is filled with joy and will never feel miserable; he will live there forever and never die; their clothes will never wear out and their youth will never fade. "(Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, ad-Daarimee)

God says:

"And when you look there (in Paradise) you will see a delight (that cannot be imagined), and a great dominion." (Quran 76:20)

jmoool
Guess there will be an segregated heaven, one for Christians and one for Muslims.....

Old 12-02-2009, 05:26 PM

40,056 posts, read 30,570,540 times
Now he's got to come up with some serious backpedaling before he makes his next posting! But I must say, I feel better about being included on his list now that I see how many others are there with me.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:15 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,066,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
Then how do you know you're having a good time?

".

in Hell there is no good time . just pain.

do you think that they would not know if they are having a bad time?

Quote:
And yet it is still the subjugation of another person to your misogynistic carnal lust.

Women are human, not prizes to decorate a man's "sword".

i was not talking about women .

i was talking about houri.

the women of this life they will be more beautiful than houri

Old 12-02-2009, 07:47 PM

595 posts, read 740,936 times
Default The True Religion

I have concluded that there isn't a true "religion" based on the fact
that God via (His word the bible) and not withstanding the teachigs Jesus specifically, had little or nothing to do with religion. Religion including
many christian religions are a conglomeration of manmade,ancient pagan
myths/customs,manufactured dieties (prophets,saints,icons,monuments,
symbols (gods) and links that are simply bizzare. Humans can be realy
more vunerable to false teachings primarily because they are raised from
childhood and inherit/adapt to whatever is studied even if its feathered
snakes!! In fairness, many religions are beloved and extremely sacred and
faith driven and promote God in the case if Islam Allah .
Being a christian that serves ONE God (the God of Abraham) As a christian
we believe that God is complex and has manifested Himself with three distinct duty bound enities yet all three are co-equal. Jesus said "If you
have seen me you have seen the Father" (Jehovah God)
Religion can be a path God if Jesus is the mediator . Jesus said "No one
goes to the Father but by me" If you wish to hang around a religion that
promotes homage to men (great as their teaching may be) you are just
devoting too much to dead folks. My guy rose from the dead.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:23 PM

2,893 posts, read 5,296,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post

i was not talking about women .

i was talking about houri.

the women of this life they will be more beautiful than houri

Oh, well that changes everything. If mean, if they aren't human, I can treat them anyway I want!

Old 12-02-2009, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Oh, well that changes everything. If mean, if they aren't human, I can treat them anyway I want!

Allaah has prepared for His believing slaves in Paradise that which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and has never even crossed the minds of men, such that even the person who has the least blessings in Paradise will think that he is the most blessed among them.

Among the blessings that Allaah has prepared for His slaves are al-houri al-‘iyn

Al-hori al-‘iyn are extremely beautiful, such that the marrow of their shins will be visible from beneath their garments.

Every man who enters Paradise will have two wives from among al-houri al-‘iyn

A man will have intercourse in Paradise with his wives from among al-houri al-‘iyn and his wives from among the people of this world, if they enter Paradise with him. A man will be given the strength of a hundred men to eat, drink, feel desire and have sexual intercourse.

Islam Question and Answer - Will men in Paradise have intercourse with al-**** aliyn?

Old 12-02-2009, 10:23 PM

4,145 posts, read 5,115,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise looking View Post
if any one searching about the truth pls go to this site Islam Tomorrow Home Site of Yusuf Estes
No thankyou. I accept truths based on evidence.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
No thankyou. I accept truths based on evidence.

keep an eye on this link

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...-word-god.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam