U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-03-2009, 02:23 PM
 
Location: New York City
5,556 posts, read 6,917,476 times
Reputation: 1354

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
you people first off have the worst of the worst translations of quran..and then i can tell you guys are asking these rediculous questions with a strong biased against islam already, which is cool, you dont have to accept us nor like us, we dont ask for your acceptance, but if your going to be an intolerate piece of swine filth, atleast have some plausible information on the subject your screaming..by the redicvulous comments i can tell no non muslim here has really read the quran, you watch the 700 club and get bits and pieces of the quran tooken out of context by the bigotry of that network to form these bird brain hypothesis on why muslims do what we do..,,truth is we've been gaining in numbers for years with out heavy "proseltyzing" and missionary missions..and were still the fastsest growning religion, through all the adversity, we will not ever go out quietly, and all transgressors, will have the creator of existence to answer too....
Now THAT is hilarious! Too bad it is going to be edited, but that was a great line. Reminds me of Arsenio Hall's line in Eddie Murphy's movie Coming to America when he called someone a "diseased Rhinoceros pizzle." Now THAT was classic. LOL.....

 
Old 12-03-2009, 02:40 PM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,066,875 times
Reputation: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Its probably written in the quran somewhere what his footprint looked like... lol
The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka: Full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings:

In it are Signs Manifest; (for example), the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; Pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah,- those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith, Allah stands not in need of any of His creatures. 3:96.97
 
Old 12-03-2009, 03:03 PM
 
2,893 posts, read 5,296,934 times
Reputation: 1978
So, pilgrimage attains security.

Security.

In the Middle East.

Millions of people every year journeying there to attain security.







I don't think it's working.
 
Old 12-03-2009, 03:09 PM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,066,875 times
Reputation: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
So, pilgrimage attains security.

Security.

In the Middle East.

Millions of people every year journeying there to attain security.







I don't think it's working.

in the house of Allah .

not In the Middle East.
 
Old 12-03-2009, 03:12 PM
 
1,186 posts, read 2,066,875 times
Reputation: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
moonsun, anyone can build a box and encase some foot prints. Neither is evidence of Bigfoot.


http://www.ezsoftech.com/hajj/img/zamzam2.jpg (broken link) http://www.ezsoftech.com/hajj/img/zamzam3.jpg (broken link)


prophet Ibrahin took his wife and his son to valley of Makkah and at that time there was no one and no water in it .
and he left them under a tree leaving them with some dates, and a small water-skin .
when he started to leave them his wife said to him

'O Abraham! Where are you going! There is no person whose company we may enjoy, nor is there anything to take pleasure in.'

She repeated that to him many times, but he did not look back at her. Then she asked him:

'Has Allah ordered you to do so?'

He said: 'Yes.'

She said,
'Then He will not neglect us.

When the water finished, she and her child became very thirsty and her son started to cry she walked between two mountains seven times looking for water then Allah sent the angel Jebreel and he tapped the earth with his wing till water gushed from that place.

that water is called ZAMZAM and it is a blessing water and this well of ZAMZAM is exist until now and it is near the Kaaba in the house of Allah
 
Old 12-03-2009, 03:38 PM
 
1,055 posts, read 2,125,113 times
Reputation: 1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
andf i guarentee i know just as much of your holy bible as you...the one thats been changed and perverted for over 2000 years, the one that has two different creation stories, the one that confirms the holy quran to be true, your god was a good prophet, but that it, he has a creator too....your religion doesnt even make scientific sence, in logic......how could the force that controls "gravity" live within the confounds of gravity..it would natutrally have to trancend it..so how do you guys believe the creator of the vast universe, would walk on earthlike one of us.. that is a haneous lie, even your so called friends "the jews" laugh about your idlotary of jesus behind your back because they know the turth also...salaam malkum,
What does that even mean? I think it would be best for you to chill for a bit before you start getting upset. Your writing is too jumbled and not plotted well at the moment, it makes it hard to read. Besides, other religions are criticized and analyzed up here all the time, it is only fair that Islam gets the same treatment. Don't expect that it is cool to only criticize other religions, but when it comes to Islam, people will only say the best about it. Unfortunately, that is not how the world works and there will always be people who disagree with you. You need to have a thick skin.

Also, the quran has been changed just as much. There are tons of historical proof that many muslims try to ignore. Islam doesn't make any scientific sense either (example, by stating that the sperm of men come from under the ribs/near the back or that the sun sets in a muddy puddle.)

*sends a chill pill over*
 
Old 12-03-2009, 03:40 PM
 
Location: Sinking in the Great Salt Lake
13,144 posts, read 19,228,366 times
Reputation: 14013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissy View Post
What does that even mean? I think it would be best for you to chill for a bit before you start getting upset. Your writing is too jumbled and not plotted well at the moment, it makes it hard to read. Besides, other religions are criticized and analyzed up here all the time, it is only fair that Islam gets the same treatment. Don't expect that it is cool to only criticize other religions, but when it comes to Islam, people will only say the best about it. Unfortunately, that is not how the world works and there will always be people who disagree with you. You need to have a thick skin.

Also, the quran has been changed just as much. There are tons of historical proof that many muslims try to ignore. Islam doesn't make any scientific sense either (example, by stating that the sperm of men come from under the ribs/near the back or that the sun sets in a muddy puddle.)

*sends a chill pill over*
Careful, when muslims get angry they tend to explode.
 
Old 12-03-2009, 03:49 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,432,118 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
you people first off have the worst of the worst translations of quran..and then i can tell you guys are asking these rediculous questions with a strong biased against islam already, which is cool, you dont have to accept us nor like us, we dont ask for your acceptance, but if your going to be an intolerate piece of swine filth, atleast have some plausible information on the subject your screaming..by the redicvulous comments i can tell no non muslim here has really read the quran, you watch the 700 club and get bits and pieces of the quran tooken out of context by the bigotry of that network to form these bird brain hypothesis on why muslims do what we do..,,truth is we've been gaining in numbers for years with out heavy "proseltyzing" and missionary missions..and were still the fastsest growning religion, through all the adversity, we will not ever go out quietly, and all transgressors, will have the creator of existence to answer too....
No, I have a bias against people who rant out ayats, send picts and utube videos, are hateful towards Jews. That's what I hate. Then when you are called on it tell us we are stupid and bigoted. We are biased against what you are saying.
 
Old 12-03-2009, 04:12 PM
 
Location: Richland, Washington
4,145 posts, read 5,115,541 times
Reputation: 2540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
you people first off have the worst of the worst translations of quran..and then i can tell you guys are asking these rediculous questions with a strong biased against islam already, which is cool, you dont have to accept us nor like us, we dont ask for your acceptance, but if your going to be an intolerate piece of swine filth, atleast have some plausible information on the subject your screaming..by the redicvulous comments i can tell no non muslim here has really read the quran, you watch the 700 club and get bits and pieces of the quran tooken out of context by the bigotry of that network to form these bird brain hypothesis on why muslims do what we do..,,truth is we've been gaining in numbers for years with out heavy "proseltyzing" and missionary missions..and were still the fastsest growning religion, through all the adversity, we will not ever go out quietly, and all transgressors, will have the creator of existence to answer too....
There's no reason to take your argument seriously by the mere fact that you make an incredible number of spelling mistakes in both your posts. Name calling also discredits your argument because it says you have no evidence or rationale to back up your claims. Also, as others have said, you need to grow a thicker skin. Criticism doesn't equal intolerance.
 
Old 12-03-2009, 04:18 PM
 
Location: south saudi
169 posts, read 315,363 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Oh my I made a list.....lol thank you very much.

But now I need to add a few things.

Islam took stories from the Hebrew Bible, and changed them around. There was no Islam until 1400 years ago so the Hebrew Bible was not an Islamic source.

And its Jewish, not Zionist.

Your bias is abundantly clear.... Do all Muslims really hate Jews? Because I know many Jews who don't hate you. They in fact have a relationship with the Muslims in my area and give them prayer space in the Jewish temple so they (Muslims) can pray on Friday... Doesn't sound like a Zionist to me...



Fred314X ...and Jazzymom ...

you are understood my intention is wrong !

I do not hate Jews or Christians and Islam does not hate the Jewish and Christian ..

look .. Do you know the difference between the Jewish and Zionist?

(Jewish ) it be everyone embrace the Jewish religion...

But the (Zionist )Has a tendency to take revenge on Islam and Muslims

The same difference between the Christian and the Crusaders as the latter has a tendency (strong desire) to take revenge on Islam and Muslims ...


For this cause you will find a lot of sites that seek to distort the image of Islam by Zionism


allah said about (Non-Muslim) whether a Jew or a Christian

" [SIZE=3]8 - God forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loveth those who are just (quran)[/SIZE]


What Zionism then ....


allah said in Quran " 9 - God only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith, and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these circumstances), that do wrong.(quran)


Look at the reality now


NOW are you Jews or Zionists ?



jmoool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top