Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 06:35 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,030,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
I do not know how I become support the massacres when I condemn the actions of the Zionists in Palestine

I think that the war on Gaza, revealed the most heinous violations of human rights ...

And killing children and women in Gaza so-called civilization in your opinion

Do you notice that there is a difference between war and between suicide bombings in market places

Even the Jews themselves condemn Israel's actions in Palestine

Are you aware of the difference between the two sides?

jmoool

First off the Palestinians who are supporting or are a part of Hamas are committing atrocities also. Sending suicide bombers into buildings, cafes, onto buses to kill as many people as you can is terrorism. Shooting rockets into civilian areas is terrorism. Then hiding in a crowded population of people, using them as human shields is terrorism. Is blowing up buses, cafes, crowded markets, shooting rockets into civilian areas what a civilized people does?

Israel is a fact on the ground and that will not change. When Israel was formed the Palestinians could have had a state. The territory was just a territory before the state Israel was formed and both Jews, Christians and Palestinians lived there. The Palestinians could have been living in a Palestinian state for 60 years, but they decided to turn it down and all the Arab neighbors went to war with Israel.

Both sides have committed wrongs, its not one sided. Gaza elected the terrorist group hamas and since then they have been shooting rockets into Israel. The Israelis left Gaza and all that happened was Gaza became even more militarized and continued to attack the surrounding villages in Israel with rockets. Israel forcefully evacuated its citizens from Gaza in order to have peace. Then people in Gaza elected a terrorist organization to its government.

Israel is a fact on the ground and they have a right to protect its citizens. Not all Israelis are zionists, You can't help where you happen to be born. Israelis just want peace and most want a 2 state solution but they don't have a peace partner at this point.

The difference in war and terrorism is not much.. Hamas carries out terrorist acts the goes and hides in a civilian population. If I lived in Gaza I would hate Hamas for putting me in that situation making where I live a target. Israel has a right to self defense.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:52 PM

1,216 posts, read 2,260,527 times
can you imagine group of israili people saying
"One day, for no reason and without relationship to anything we have done, they turn up to kill us" then are gone.

"Palestinian" and "terrorist" are used together so often that they have come to seem like one word.

holding the entire Palestinian population responsible for acts of terrorism is not only criminal, but it is also counter-productive. In order for Israelis and Palestinians to co-exist, Palestinians must live in an environment where they are secure in their possessions, homes and jobs--they must be treated like human beings. If nothing is secure, if they can be beaten at will or locked out of their employment, see their houses razed or their children shot, they will themselves be driven to crime. If you treat humans like dogs, they will rise and bite.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
can you imagine group of israili people saying
"One day, for no reason and without relationship to anything we have done, they turn up to kill us" then are gone.

"Palestinian" and "terrorist" are used together so often that they have come to seem like one word.

holding the entire Palestinian population responsible for acts of terrorism is not only criminal, but it is also counter-productive. In order for Israelis and Palestinians to co-exist, Palestinians must live in an environment where they are secure in their possessions, homes and jobs--they must be treated like human beings. If nothing is secure, if they can be beaten at will or locked out of their employment, see their houses razed or their children shot, they will themselves be driven to crime. If you treat humans like dogs, they will rise and bite.
Exactly and calling all Jews zionists and equating them with terrorism is the same thing. Both Jews and Palestinians must be able to live in environments where they are secure. That means honesty on both sides. Both side have have done wrong. A population that is attacked by terrorists will barricade itself for protection. I agree if you treat humans like dogs they will rise and attack. Like I have said there are wrongs on both sides.

Until the Palestinians and their government accept Israels right to exist, and the Israelis stop settlement activity in the west bank there will be no peace. Until Israel feels it has a peace partner they cannot be secure in their negotiations. There has to be give and take on both sides.

Old 12-07-2009, 08:01 PM

118 posts, read 180,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise looking View Post
if any one searching about the truth pls go to this site Islam Tomorrow Home Site of Yusuf Estes

I find it incredibly irrisponsible at best, that anyone would knowingly worshop a liar, thief, mass murderer, rapist and a pedophile. Your trying to get people to submit to the evil of Islam while you probably lie and make up excuses for the attrocities Islam sanctions. Islamic terrorists are the hands of Muhammad, and you are there to help keep up the facade. The truth is that Islam is an evil false religion.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:15 PM

2,339 posts, read 4,392,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
in paradise there is no pain no cry no any bad thing

just pleasure

they are
“Like unto preserved pearls” means, as if they are pure, white, shining pearls, which are covered and protected from people’s eyes, the wind and the sun. Their colour is one of the most beautiful of colours and they have no fault or blemish of any kind. This is how al-houri al-‘iyn are: they have no faults of blemishes of any kind, rather they are beautiful in all ways.
Every time you gaze upon her, you see nothing but that which gladdens the heart. “(In beauty) they are like rubies and coral”

it is as if they are rubies in their purity and like coral in their whiteness.
So their purity is that of rubies and their whiteness is that of pearls.

for more details click

Islam Question and Answer - Description of al-**** al-‘iyn in the Qur’aan and Sunnah

That is appalling in my opinion.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:26 PM

40,049 posts, read 34,523,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
Just like people interchange "Jew" and "Zionist." There...we're even!

Old 12-07-2009, 10:18 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,247,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
That is appalling in my opinion.
That is jealousy in my opinion.

Old 12-08-2009, 05:07 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,942,128 times
Quote:
So what have those women done to deserve you? In my opinion Islam is disgusting.

Anyone who thinks a woman is put there to serve a man is nothing but scum, undeserving of respect or consideration. A "religion" that promotes that perspective has no place in todays society and should be relegated to the trash heap of history.

Old 12-08-2009, 06:32 AM

Quote:

I don't think anyone is jealous

Old 12-08-2009, 07:55 AM

2,529 posts, read 4,342,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
So what have those women done to deserve you? In my opinion Islam is disgusting.

Anyone who thinks a woman is put there to serve a man is nothing but scum, undeserving of respect or consideration. A "religion" that promotes that perspective has no place in todays society and should be relegated to the trash heap of history.
This is what I was thinking. We hear about how the men will get beautiful, gorgeous virgins...what do the women get? The men with the potbellies and all their imperfetions?

What if I want 72 male virgins whose bodies are sculpted and I drool every time I lay eyes on them?

To use women as "rewards" for men really is appalling. Has nothing to do with being jealous that the women are going to be beautiful. It does have to do with not being likened to a trophy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.