U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 07:10 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,464,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Partly because this nonsense is then foisted off on the next generation as "proof"!!!.
Or scratched into the next generation's skin as "proof".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2010, 09:40 AM

1 posts, read 1,297 times
oh really?? can you make Allah's name appear in the sky, on oceans too, and make trees spell out surahs??? give me a break! if you are not interested in seeing something and believing in its existence then don't bother to read any of it. no body's begging you to do so. and if you don't believe it keep your opinion to yourself.

Old 11-26-2010, 05:17 PM

2,958 posts, read 2,166,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise looking View Post
in this nice site Islamcan .com

Allah's Name Clearly Visible Over Africa
A tree in the posture of Islamic prayer
Allah's name appears on the Oceans
Ice forms the Name of Allah on a Mountain
Amazing Marks on Your Hands
Allah's Name Written by the Clouds
The Sacred Masjids of Islam Shining Like Stars
Allah's Name Appears on Clouds in Indonesia
A Plant Fashions itself to Display the Name of Allah
Quranic Verses Appear on Miracle Baby in Dagestan, Russia

if u want to see this topics go to site up
A Fable For A Day!

Religion came from the imagination of mankind...so did Mother Goose, Santa Claus and Jack and the Beanstalk.

Old 11-26-2010, 10:24 PM

4,486 posts, read 4,479,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbug View Post
oh really?? can you make Allah's name appear in the sky, on oceans too, and make trees spell out surahs??? give me a break! if you are not interested in seeing something and believing in its existence then don't bother to read any of it. no body's begging you to do so. and if you don't believe it keep your opinion to yourself.
If you want people to keep their opinions to themselves, don't post anymore of this 'miracle' fantasy stuff.
There, problem solved.

What exactly did you expect anyway? Were we suppose to see the photoshop fake of the week, think they were authentic and convert to Islam?

Uh, NO!

Old 11-27-2010, 04:36 AM

39,203 posts, read 10,880,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Wow, didn't realize Islam had Jesus-on-toast type stuff.
Oh yes; long past. I first became aware of this when Muslims posted 'Name of Allah in Aubergine' pics.

Quote:
Islam has now officially joined it's sibling religion, Christianity, in Epic Fail.
I agree. They may have nothing but contempt for the decadent west and Christianity but they have certainly been quick to grab the evangelical methods of quotemine text to prove a point, find evidence of advanced knowledge in Text and of curse the Creationist bandwaggon, though it is done in an appalling, almost sickening, crude and brainless manner like the posting of ranting evangelical you - tubes and the Jesus on toast stuff.

Quote:
BTW, that baby needs to be yanked and placed into protective custody, and the parents arrested and put in jail for life for abusing their child.

Don't know aobut you, but writting on a baby with chemicals is clearly abuse.
That is what occurred to me. Also what sort of mindless Faith make people write in corrosive chemical on a baby's belly and then blandly post it as a miracle?

Old 11-27-2010, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
what sort of mindless Faith makes people write in corrosive chemical on a baby's belly and then blandly post it as a miracle?
The same things which cause them to give up their individuality, make a new pattern for their life and use a set of Jewish fairy tales written 2000 years ago as a crutch in their everyday lives. If there's anything the worship of numerous ancient gods has in common one with the other it's following blindly. The primitives came up with the idea and hundreds of generations of infants and small children have been brainwashed with it since.

Old 11-27-2010, 05:15 AM

20,976 posts, read 16,279,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
God came to me recently in my sleep and told me He didn't exist! He told me I'd better believe it, or else He would discipline me severely, even though He couldn't. Because, as He said, He wasn't there at all.

I believed Him. And in the morning, there He wasn't, right beside me, leaving a non-imprint in my mattress!

Any arguments? Thought not!
Put down the pipe and back away slowly.

Old 11-27-2010, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Put down the pipe and back away slowly.
In reality he's stating the obvious. 'Course religious folks have a tendency to ignore the obvious.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:16 AM

439 posts, read 482,547 times
here are the true miracles
Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, Muslims, & the Quran

Old 11-27-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
The real miracle is that at the same time paper was invented the Arabs came along with their version of the Jew's story which was scribed on papyrus. About 1300 years later Joseph Smith told a bare faced lie and thus was born Mormonism.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every MInute" and nothing on the face of the earth proves his words more than religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam