U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 09:42 PM

118 posts, read 165,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
I tend to think it has to do with all the religions in the world brought to God's judgement. Revelations comming to pass. Those that do not speak the truth about Jesus (like Islam, for instance) will have Revelation's bad Karma apon them. Soon, I pray. Islam is in the state of chaos it's in because it is a false religion. It is the works of a false prophet with a jealous need to control people. THe problem with Islamist terrorism is the religion itself. When we all wake up to that fact, we can start our fight against Islam. Revelations suggests to me that preaching sharply is what is needed. We need to absorb the deity of the Rider in Rev 19. They are ripe for it.

Islam lies about Jesus being the son of God and proclaims he never suffered on the cross. Muhammad proclaimed to know the mind of God, saying that God would never have a "prophet" suffer in such a way. I consider Jesus to be like a family member, and the thought of all the evil being perpetrated by that pethetic false prophet fills me with the spirit. THat's when my sharp tongue comes out. I get banned from Islamic sites a lot. Their tactics are all the same. They all teach that there is more than one truth. THey lie about the Bible, and a lot of them won't fight until after I get banned and can't defend myself. Islam is not interested in the truth. THey consider anyone that doesn't submit to Muhammad's lies and/or doesn't help to cover up all the evil that Islam is to be "uncivil". THough I have found them to be very thin skinned, making them ripe for reaping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2009, 11:04 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,743,152 times
Quote:
Christianity was NEVER like Islam. There were those that, like Muhammad, took God's name in vain (Which means using God as an excuse for doing evil), but, unlike Muhammad, did it under under the guise of Christianity. Muhammad's mask was that of a prophet.
So now you are going to deny the inquisitions?

I was not talking about muhammad, I was talking about Islamic extremist.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:18 AM

217 posts, read 613,336 times
extremism is wrong...it was wrong when the christians did it to the jews and africans, it was wrong when the muslims do it to the jews, and its also wrong when the zionist jews do it to the muslims...
extremism in any sence is wring...but muslims didnt pick up the extremist ideology to hate jews until hitler exposed the arab world to the book that made him hate the zionist jews..and thats a book called the elders of zion....

Old 12-15-2009, 08:25 AM

217 posts, read 613,336 times
Quote:
Islam lies about Jesus being the son of God and proclaims he never suffered on the cross. Muhammad proclaimed to know the mind of God, saying that God would never have a "prophet" suffer in such a way. I consider Jesus to be like a family member, and the thought of all the evil being perpetrated by that pethetic false prophet fills me with the spirit. THat's when my sharp tongue comes out. I get banned from Islamic sites a lot. Their tactics are all the same. They all teach that there is more than one truth. THey lie about the Bible, and a lot of them won't fight until after I get banned and can't defend myself. Islam is not interested in the truth. THey consider anyone that doesn't submit to Muhammad's lies and/or doesn't help to cover up all the evil that Islam is to be "uncivil". THough I have found them to be very thin skinned, making them ripe for reaping.
muslims do belive he dies on the cross...where do you get your info from...

and find me a part in the bible where jesus says he's truly gods birth son....

your not because its not true., because god did not begot anyone, son is and father are terms of endearment showing a close relationship, and do not have anything to do with paternal lineage..stop watching the 700 club to get your info on islam...

asnd your right jesus was prophet and nothing more..he didnt come to chane the torah law, he can to confirm it..we as muslims follow the true religion of one god..its called mulliat ibrahim..the religion of abraham...
thats what we follow...and please dont come in here and tell me some bull**** like "oh abraham was a jew" because he wasnt..abraham was a hebrew, and the word "jew" judaism" or whatever comes from greek and was not the name giving to the ancient isrealites by themselves..the greeks gave them that name, because anyone who lived in ancient judea and followed the isrealite religion were called jews and studied judaism which is the relgion of ancient judea, but that relgion came before the the isrealites ever made it to jerusalem.......

Old 12-15-2009, 09:31 AM

40,423 posts, read 26,946,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
muslims do belive he dies on the cross...where do you get your info from...

and find me a part in the bible where jesus says he's truly gods birth son....

your not because its not true., because god did not begot anyone, son is and father are terms of endearment showing a close relationship, and do not have anything to do with paternal lineage..stop watching the 700 club to get your info on islam...

asnd your right jesus was prophet and nothing more..he didnt come to chane the torah law, he can to confirm it..we as muslims follow the true religion of one god..its called mulliat ibrahim..the religion of abraham...
thats what we follow...and please dont come in here and tell me some bull**** like "oh abraham was a jew" because he wasnt..abraham was a hebrew, and the word "jew" judaism" or whatever comes from greek and was not the name giving to the ancient isrealites by themselves..the greeks gave them that name, because anyone who lived in ancient judea and followed the isrealite religion were called jews and studied judaism which is the relgion of ancient judea, but that relgion came before the the isrealites ever made it to jerusalem.......
Welcome Samir . . . you seem knowledgeable enough to explain the Sunnah requirement (obligation) for Jihad (of War and Defense) and deceit AS LONG AS "Allah's lands" are occupied and under attack from infidels or People of the Book who are NOT under Islamic rule(dhimmitude). I believe the very EXISTENCE of Israel invokes that Jihad . . . does it not?

Old 12-15-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
So now you are going to deny the inquisitions?

I was not talking about muhammad, I was talking about Islamic extremist.

Islam extremists = Muhammad

Old 12-15-2009, 01:06 PM

THe jealosy and Hatred that inspired the creation of Islam is their Dragon. THe most powerful tool for controlling people is to make it a civil crime to feel hatred or jealosy towards the beast. THat dragon is for him to own. When one is enlightened to idea that it is the one true God that feels the jealousy and hatred for them, that is when you become the Dragon. Use it wisely.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:09 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,743,152 times
Quote:
Islam extremists = Muhammad
Muhammad is dead, islamic extremist are here today.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
THe jealosy and Hatred that inspired the creation of Islam is their Dragon. THe most powerful tool for controlling people is to make it a civil crime to feel hatred or jealosy towards the beast. THat dragon is for him to own. When one is enlightened to idea that it is the one true God that feels the jealousy and hatred for them, that is when you become the Dragon. Use it wisely.

I just want to clarify that what I mean about feeling the Dragon, is empathize with God's fury he must have towards Islam. Not fill yourself up with jealous hate. Sometimes when I go to those sites I feel angry and outraged at some of the things going on there. According to Revelations they will come to know know the fury of GOd. They will feel the Dragon they have had pointed at us for all these years of persecution against all who dislike Muhammad. THey will come to know.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Muhammad is dead, islamic extremist are here today.

Muhammad is a terrorist. His "religion" is created out of, and it teaches to have a jealous hatred towards those that don't like Muhammad. That is the inherent phylosophy born from it. Terrorists are the hands of Muhammad. THere is a phenomenom called "absorbing the deity". Christians absorb the deity of Jesus Christ, and through the grace of his death and ressurection, we spiritually die and come back to life, which cleanses us of sin. Islamists absorb the deity of Muhammad and act out exactly as he would. Where Christians are the living Christ, Terrorists are the living Muhammad. They worshop what they call "Allah" through the deity of Muhammad, the false prophet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or