U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 03:02 PM

23,053 posts, read 11,149,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
His "beautitudes" are part of the facade. Muhammad's Koran is in a kind of reply to both religions.
I agree . . . it is a sibling rivalry issue (Ishmael and Isaac).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2009, 03:33 PM

118 posts, read 110,342 times
It is good to see other people that know Muhammad for what he is. With so much negativity from athiesm towards Christianity that I see so much of, and no one gets banned for it, while at the same time show any anger towards Muhammad and everyone freaks out and you get banned. In my experience, 1 in 8 religious sites gives me the freedom to express my true religious beliefs. I have been around a few Islamic forum sites lately. They constantly crap all over the Bible, calling it all lies, twisting everything in it and distort the truth about everything. The truth is never their guide. It can be a very ugly thing to look at. Whenever they refer Christ as "the Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)" I just cringe. There is so much to argue there I usually flood their sites taking on absolutely everybody. Needless to say, I don't last very long.

Old 12-20-2009, 08:50 PM

2,782 posts, read 2,440,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
Muhammad is a terrorist. His "religion" is created out of, and it teaches to have a jealous hatred towards those that don't like Muhammad. That is the inherent phylosophy born from it. Terrorists are the hands of Muhammad. THere is a phenomenom called "absorbing the deity". Christians absorb the deity of Jesus Christ, and through the grace of his death and ressurection, we spiritually die and come back to life, which cleanses us of sin. Islamists absorb the deity of Muhammad and act out exactly as he would. Where Christians are the living Christ, Terrorists are the living Muhammad. They worshop what they call "Allah" through the deity of Muhammad, the false prophet.
Have you read the Tanakh? It's far more vile then the Quran. Why don't I see the Jews running around slaughtering people?
What happen in America when they tried to ban slavery? Could I use that war, to claim that Christians love to keep slaves?
How come I don't see the Muslims who grew up in my country acting like the Taliban?

In their culture, a small percent have grown up believing they need to follow the exact words written in the quran. With out question, without thinking, only using blind faith.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:14 PM

179 posts, read 177,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Have you read the Tanakh? It's far more vile then the Quran. Why don't I see the Jews running around slaughtering people?
What happen in America when they tried to ban slavery? Could I use that war, to claim that Christians love to keep slaves?
How come I don't see the Muslims who grew up in my country acting like the Taliban?

In their culture, a small percent have grown up believing they need to follow the exact words written in the quran. With out question, without thinking, only using blind faith.
We have made clear many times that terrorism is not the way of all muslims. However, it is the way of muhammed he is terrorism in it's most vile form, He is the Anti-Christ and the false prophet. Terrorists are indeed his hands extending from beyond the grave his hands armed with sword in order to behead the "infidels" Islam is supposed to be of peace and it can be with much needed reform, but, muhammed cannot be reformed. We don't dislike muslims but we do muhammed.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:57 PM

23,053 posts, read 11,149,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post

We probably all acknowledge the heterogeneity in ANY religion. But the troubling and distinguishing characteristics of Islam are :

its brutality and Mafia-like rules for control of its adherents,

the existence of large segments (not just a few extremists) who are ready, willing and able to enforce that control through extreme brutality,

the obligation to deceive the infidel an any way that will aid the cause of jihad (Dar al-Harb),

the reality that as long as Israel exists on what they consider Allah's land they are in Dar al-Harb,

that there are no innocents during Dar al-Harb that are not Muslims or under Muslim rule, etc.

Surely you see that this creates an impossible situation for any of us infidels (who according to Islam are not innocent) to place any trust in Islam apologetics . . . or in any excuses for inaction or for the lack of public demonstrations of disapproval or revolt within the Muslim communities.

Old 12-21-2009, 01:44 AM

241 posts, read 302,821 times
Hi every one

>> My freind "bag of hammers"

[SIZE=3]Many things you hear in media like news and whatever about the Muslim is wrong and sometimes itís totally wrong Ö [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Iím telling you as a Muslim >[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]>>> we are not terrorist and we donít like wars and killing people, what happened in September 11th make you to put the idea that we are terrorist and look .. hear it from me I donít hate Christian and Jewish I just hate when the government of Israel attack and kill the children and other people. Like what happened in Gaza because that is not fair for that reason Muslim hate Jewish Ö. Also look how the US Army treat the Iraqi prisoners it shocked all the world .. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]>> and about that we are terrorist that is not true, because god said in the Quran ď fight the people who fight you and donít start the fightĒ..[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Finally no matter what happened we all are people and one of our mission is to try to keep the world in peace ^_^[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Thank you [/SIZE]

Old 12-21-2009, 01:50 AM

Mohammad is not a terrorist
he's the best man in human being

Old 12-21-2009, 02:09 AM

Islam dont want to rule the world ..
look this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjXL4JuLkD8

Old 12-21-2009, 06:24 AM

2,782 posts, read 2,440,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PersonaFan View Post
We have made clear many times that terrorism is not the way of all muslims. However, it is the way of muhammed he is terrorism in it's most vile form, He is the Anti-Christ and the false prophet. Terrorists are indeed his hands extending from beyond the grave his hands armed with sword in order to behead the "infidels" Islam is supposed to be of peace and it can be with much needed reform, but, muhammed cannot be reformed. We don't dislike muslims but we do muhammed.
I don't really care if you think he is the anti christ, false prophet and anything else you label him as.
He is dead, I don't have to deal with him, I am far more concerned with islamic extremism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
We probably all acknowledge the heterogeneity in ANY religion. But the troubling and distinguishing characteristics of Islam are :

its brutality and Mafia-like rules for control of its adherents,
the existence of large segments (not just a few extremists) who are ready, willing and able to enforce that control through extreme brutality,
the obligation to deceive the infidel an any way that will aid the cause of jihad (Dar al-Harb),
the reality that as long as Israel exists on what they consider Allah's land they are in Dar al-Harb,
that there are no innocents during Dar al-Harb that are not Muslims or under Muslim rule, etc.
Surely you see that this creates an impossible situation for any of us infidels (who according to Islam are not innocent) to place any trust in Islam apologetics . . . or in any excuses for inaction or for the lack of public demonstrations of disapproval or revolt within the Muslim communities.
I think the middle east will be in the state it is in long after I am dead. As long as their children are continually indoctrinated into believing that israel need to be destroyed, it won't end.

Old 12-22-2009, 02:12 AM

594 posts, read 365,811 times
There are division in Islam among Muslims similar to the christian faith where you have synods and
denominations, Muslims are Shiite,Sufi,Sunni,Shia Ahmadiyya and in my opinion you have a quasi-
Islamic sect namely "radical"or "extremeists". How these people come to the conclusion they are in favor with Allah is ridiculous as they are simply out of control infidels in the highest order. They are
not representives of my friends the true peaceful,family oriented,loving educated and reasonable
Islamics I have known and worked with. These extremeist murderers are heathens and demonic and
I'am personally saddened at their fate since many I'am sure had potential of being normal but do
to a severe case of misguided idiology are now outside the realm of Allah and Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam