U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-22-2009, 01:31 AM
 
Location: Florida
595 posts, read 739,830 times
Reputation: 266

Advertisements

The extremeists are losing ground from a leadership standpoint, Since the presumed death of Bin
Ladin in 2002 of renal failure (he was in stage 2 failure in 2001) Bin Ladins portable diaysis unit
worked ok and the batteries were kept charged but he had contaminated renal filters and he died
of renal failure in early 2002. His last photo was of him dead with his eyes sutured open and his body was placed in a position (like a prop) to make us believe he was alive. The photo was of poor
quality and the government is totally aware of his death and shallow grave in Tora Bora. Please
these guys and gals need to go away. Life is hectic enough without these nuts running around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-22-2009, 02:16 PM
 
Location: NZ Wellington
2,782 posts, read 3,732,488 times
Reputation: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by DASULAR17 View Post
There are division in Islam among Muslims similar to the christian faith where you have synods and
denominations, Muslims are Shiite,Sufi,Sunni,Shia Ahmadiyya and in my opinion you have a quasi-
Islamic sect namely "radical"or "extremeists". How these people come to the conclusion they are in favor with Allah is ridiculous as they are simply out of control infidels in the highest order. They are
not representives of my friends the true peaceful,family oriented,loving educated and reasonable
Islamics I have known and worked with. These extremeist murderers are heathens and demonic and
I'am personally saddened at their fate since many I'am sure had potential of being normal but do
to a severe case of misguided idiology are now outside the realm of Allah and Islam.
I recognize the no true scotsman argument when I see one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2010, 02:10 PM
 
Location: Egypt
125 posts, read 263,381 times
Reputation: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
muslims do belive he dies on the cross...where do you get your info from...

and find me a part in the bible where jesus says he's truly gods birth son....

your not because its not true., because god did not begot anyone, son is and father are terms of endearment showing a close relationship, and do not have anything to do with paternal lineage..stop watching the 700 club to get your info on islam...

asnd your right jesus was prophet and nothing more..he didnt come to chane the torah law, he can to confirm it..we as muslims follow the true religion of one god..its called mulliat ibrahim..the religion of abraham...
thats what we follow...and please dont come in here and tell me some bull**** like "oh abraham was a jew" because he wasnt..abraham was a hebrew, and the word "jew" judaism" or whatever comes from greek and was not the name giving to the ancient isrealites by themselves..the greeks gave them that name, because anyone who lived in ancient judea and followed the isrealite religion were called jews and studied judaism which is the relgion of ancient judea, but that relgion came before the the isrealites ever made it to jerusalem.......
I agree with most of your post Samir, sorry that I disagree with some points

The holy Qurían clearly states that Jesus son of mary did not die on the cross

157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of God.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

158. Nay, God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise;- (Holy Qur'n chapter 4)

Addition to your post, the religion of Abraham was Islam, Not the law of Islam as it is today, but the belief of God the one the only one is called Islam in the Arabic language, which means submission to God

67. Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to God (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with God. (Holy Qur'n chapter 4)

Regards,
mahmoud
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2010, 02:29 PM
 
Location: Egypt
125 posts, read 263,381 times
Reputation: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Welcome Samir . . . you seem knowledgeable enough to explain the Sunnah requirement (obligation) for Jihad (of War and Defense) and deceit AS LONG AS "Allah's lands" are occupied and under attack from infidels or People of the Book who are NOT under Islamic rule(dhimmitude). I believe the very EXISTENCE of Israel invokes that Jihad . . . does it not?

What do you mean MysticPhD? Just curious,

I agree with the true jihad, which is to the military soldiers only,

I disgust the fake jihad which justify killing innocent civilians, which the holy Qur’an and the prophet’s traditions clearly forbidden, thanks God they are very few, hope they all repent or die for their crimes by law

190. Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (holy Qur’an chapter 2)

94. O ye who believe! When ye go abroad in the cause of God, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you a salutation: "Thou art none of a believer!" Coveting the perishable goods of this life: with God are profits and spoils abundant. Even thus were ye yourselves before, till God conferred on you His favours: Therefore carefully investigate. For God is well aware of all that ye do. (holy Qur’an chapter 4)

The Prophet’s and Abu Bakr traditions:

“ Do not kill an innocent child, do not kill women, you’ll see men in their worship places, leave them, do not kill farmers
… etc”

Do you justify the fake disgustful jihad?, just curious

Regards,
mahmoud

Last edited by mahmoud mrt; 01-01-2010 at 02:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2010, 02:50 PM
 
Location: Egypt
125 posts, read 263,381 times
Reputation: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
OR . . . it could be the obvious fact that it takes an unbelievable amount of fanatic belief to suicide in the name of a religion and kill innocents . . . yet there are so many of them being bred in the madrassas . . . which indicates a very low level of intellectual and spiritual development and a primitive barbarous mindset built in to the religion itself.

TODAY's most dangerous Christians are trying to stop abortions by killing the doctors . . . not themselves. Still fanatic, still barbarous . . . but with very different motivation and implications for society. The simple truth continuously ignored by apologists for Islam is that AS LONG AS Israel EXISTS . . . Allah commands Muslims under jihad (Dar al-Harb) to deceive the infidels. All the pretty verses about protecting innocents, etc. only apply to those under Islamic RULE (or temporary TRUCE). They do not apply to Israel and anyone who supports Israel because they are NOT considered innocent and can be killed by these fanatics being bred by this religion.
No, peace is to for any civilian even to the nation that we are at war with, that’s called war rules and ethics in Islam

The holy Qur’an and the prophet’s traditions clearly sate this, and our history which intentionally is lied upon by many Christians and Jews, sad as it is

Again the verses and traditions are very clear; God does not need to state the rules twice,

190. Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (holy Qur’an chapter 2)

94. O ye who believe! When ye go abroad in the cause of God, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you a salutation: "Thou art none of a believer!" Coveting the perishable goods of this life: with God are profits and spoils abundant. Even thus were ye yourselves before, till God conferred on you His favours: Therefore carefully investigate. For God is well aware of all that ye do. (holy Qur’an chapter 4)

The Prophet’s and Abu Bakr traditions:

“ Do not kill an innocent child, do not kill women, you’ll see men in their worship places, leave them, do not kill farmers
… etc”

Regards
mahmoud
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2010, 03:35 PM
 
118 posts, read 165,047 times
Reputation: 26
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam

The Suras from the Quran very clearly says that after death everyone will go to hell fire then judgment.. When a person went to hell fire then how and why it is possible that he/she can come out from hell fire and go to paradise.. no way.. This verse does not say anything about eternal life. And what reward does Paradise bring to the jihad martyr? He is promised a palace of pearls in which are 70 mansions; inside each mansion are 70 houses and in each house a bed on which are 70 sheets and on each sheet a beautiful virgin. He is assured that he will have the appetite and strength of 100 men for food and sex.
This is the fantastic dream that is fed to Muslim boys from their childhoods. Satan promised Jesus things similar to these and more, when he tempted Jesus in the desert.
To a Christian and any other true son or daughter of the true God, these things the Muslim hopes for are loathsome. To a woman it has to be a hell...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2010, 12:14 PM
 
Location: Egypt
125 posts, read 263,381 times
Reputation: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by PersonaFan View Post
Doesn't need reform?! Ever been to Iraq? Some people still live in the stone age! Ever been shot by a 10 year old yelling "Allahu akbar"? It's because fools like yourself that don't realise that islam needs reform that are the reason why such a great religion is so corrupt. Other religions aren't so scared of literate women. Other religions don't kill people because they converted. Doesn't need reform?! Please! when I was in Iraq we couldn't even engage the enemy because those cowards hid behind women and children! Hell most of the time it WAS THE CHILDREN who were shooting at us! What's that tell you? Not even satan worshippers resort to such outright violence! Doesn't need reform! Yeah and i'm a banana!
Islam does not need reform, many muslims needs reform, itís notí Islamís fault,

Islam have been corrupted in some groups of Muslims, I hate the corruption, but the source of Islam does not need reform, be acculturate in the terms,

And you say that boys in Iraq were shooting at you, then why are you there in the first place? Donít you see that your countryís policy also needs reform! And why donít you say that Israel needs reform? Or you miss itís crimes every day?

Many Muslims needs reform,

What many Muslims must be educated is the diversity and mercy of Islam, well I understand your feeling, and admire that you say itís a great region, but in fact you are not supposed to be in Iraq at first place,

Women were very educated in the time of the prophet (pbuh) and his followers, in fact there were many Muslim women scholars who were teaching Islam to men

Apostasy and the freedom of religion issue I posted in this post,

http://www.city-data.com/forum/12030914-post10.html

The problem with extremist is ignorance of the laws of Islam, they must be educated, but if they kill an innocent they must be punished by law even if itís death,

I agree that anyone who sits behind women and children in war is a coward, this is not an Islamic attitude, and you know this, they are simple ignorant cowards, but you must differentiate bet. The criminal who kills innocents, and the ones who only fight military soldiers,

Iraq is a very diverse country, Saddam was ruling it by an iron fist, many in my country says the only a person like Saddam can rule Iraq, they have some violence in them, regardless they were Muslims or not, while I may agree or disagree with this, I heard that the son can even point his finger in his fatherís eyes for disagreeing with him in an political discussion, even can easily kill any one while he was drunk, well you see similar things in America wonít you? Well the nature of a big percent of a country population does not relate to religion

Christians in the past used religion to make great massacres and killed hundreds of thousands,

How many westerns were killed by Muslim extremists, 4 thousands, how many by Hitler? 56 million, how many in Vietnam, 5 millions, how many muslins victims by Hidus extremists in India every year?

Religion is a tool that can be used for good or bad,

Education, education, and education of our religion, that all that many need, not reforming Islam.


Again the problem is not the Religion, the problem is that we must educate them

Regards,
Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2010, 12:52 PM
 
Location: Pawnee Nation
7,525 posts, read 14,906,491 times
Reputation: 7014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoud mrt View Post

And you say that boys in Iraq were shooting at you, then why are you there in the first place?
By that statement I assume you believe that we in the United States should start shooting Muslims. After all, if they are not of this country, why are they here? maybe they should stay in the middle east where they belong and not come to my country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2010, 01:36 PM
 
1 posts, read 1,610 times
Reputation: 10
Whoa alot of muslim and muhammed slamming in this thread. I think it's rude to slam on peoples religion, However, I see that this is about extremism which is advocated by "fake" "paper" muslims not real muslims. Also, muhammed does indeed say in the Koran to "kill the infadel". Some take this to be literal but it is in fact metaphorical and means kill the infadel within YOURSELF. It's like in certain sects of buddhism when they say "kill the Buddha" its metaphor not literal. But thats just my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2010, 01:38 PM
 
Location: Egypt
125 posts, read 263,381 times
Reputation: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam
State those verses one by one, they all talk about soldiers, and clearly forbid killing civilians, don’t cut the verse from its former and after verses

No single non criminal civilian was hurt in all the prophet’s battles which were all defensive battles for the country’s existence and for the right to preach, not compelling other to be Muslims.

The holy Qur’an and the prophet clearly tell us to be kind to all who do not fight us

8. God forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loveth those who are just.

9. God only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith, and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these circumstances), that do wrong. holy Qur’n, chapter 60)

134. Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for God loves those who do good;- (holy Qur’an, chapter 3)

Quote:
The Suras from the Quran very clearly says that after death everyone will go to hell fire then judgment.. When a person went to hell fire then how and why it is possible that he/she can come out from hell fire and go to paradise.. no way.. This verse does not say anything about eternal life.
When a religion talks about the afterlife, it’s talking mainly to its followers (God knows best)

When a father talks to his son and he wants him not to be a criminal, he tells him about the murderers and criminals and their fate, this is more kind than telling him (you’ll go to hell if you do this),

And who can judge a non Muslim that he will be a non believer till the last breathe of his life,

When God sent the angle to Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and he asked him if he wants to to kill all pagans in Mekka, the prophet said (no, for may God makes from them believers),

And when the holy Qur’an uses the word “Kafer” , this word means in the Arabic language (who covers an imported thing with a cover) it means that he knows the truth and he covered his heart from hearing it, this means that only God who decides who is (kafer) or not,

http://www.city-data.com/forum/6516740-post19.html

You should understand these verses in the holy Qur’an from this view, and in fact many Muslims should understand it form this view also, even if they are not from the few criminals who are a shame to Islam and should not be called Muslims.

Muslims know that they have to be kind to peaceful non Muslims, cause this is an order from the prophet (pbuh) and holy Qur’an,

They somehow are confused about who will go to heaven and hell, and many think that all non moslims are going to hell, but they know that they should be kind to them regardless of this fact in their minds,

Any way I hope this clears up this issue

Quote:
And what reward does Paradise bring to the jihad martyr?
This is clearly for the soldiers who defend Muslims country at a war, clearly no civilians can be hurt in any way as it’s the orders of the prophet’s traditions and the holy Qur’an, no single non criminal civilian was hurt in all the prophet’s battles which were all defensive battles for the country’s existence and for the right to preach, not compelling other to be Muslims.

Quote:
He is promised a palace of pearls in which are 70 mansions; inside each mansion are 70 houses and in each house a bed on which are 70 sheets and on each sheet a beautiful virgin. He is assured that he will have the appetite and strength of 100 men for food and sex.
This is not proven as you spayed it, and for my knowledge, they are only weak and fakes,

The holy Qur’an doesn’t state that each Muslim will have 70 virgins, it states that all in heaven will have pretty loving caring wives, one or two or more this is what God decides, traditions talked more about this, looking in her eyes and taking to her will be the ultimate joy. Heaven is not a place for lust, who are in heaven will keep thanking God and enjoy thanking him, looking to amazing nature views,, and having fun with their families, the most joy to them is to go and meet God and talk with him, ( in a separate dimension of course)

It’s not a place for lust, it’s a place for joy and fun and being thankful to God

Quote:
To a woman it has to be a hell...
Women are promised heaven,

97. Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily, to him will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions. (holy Qur’an chapter 16)

The prophet clearly states that heaven is under mothers’ feet,

He promised heaven for any person who raised his daughter.

Regards,
mahmoud
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top