U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 09:39 AM

169 posts, read 315,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Mistake? Yeah right, Muslims make a lot of mistakes.

What, another mistake?

It's the Muslims doing all the killing, and it's the US soldiers trying to stop it....Not my government, by the way, I'm Canadian.

That's a poor attempt at deflection, but fails...The topic here is "Terrorism in Islam"

Yup, It's Muslims blowing each other up....Better blame the US rather than taking responsibility for your own....Do you not see how stupid that is?

...Again not Muslims fault?...That is the main reason you get no respect. You will NOT take responsibility for your atrocities, but always try to shift the blame, either to the Jews or to the west...

I suppose you think the 182 dead and 362 injured last week is also the fault of the US.... News flash for you. It is a flaw in Islam that allows, and even condones this, and it is Islam's responsibility to put a stop to it....No one else can.

And the massacres committed by Jewish Israelis in Palestine ...

Gaza War ..Which killed almost 200 thousand innocent and injured thousand of innocent 4000 Within 22 days only are still killing and destruction continues to this moment

Is it Judaism responsible ?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2009, 10:12 AM

1,319 posts, read 1,854,686 times
Of course there are extremists in all religions, that is not the point. What we in the west see is the radical element getting away with their acts.

If you can show me any other religions suicide bomber in the last decade, we may consider your views. This stain on your faith only you folk can clean up but I guess you are too s#!t scared of your imams and that is why the protests are silent eh? Now when we see your imams being hauled in front of secular courts for incitement to violence, then maybe we will see islam as a civilized religion.

You speak of occupation as a reaction for your bombers? Well tell us who is occupying muslim countries other than Iraq and Afghanistan. Why do your folk throw acid in the muslim women's faces because they want to learn?

Believe me I am no supporter of the USA military operations but your apologetics are lame. Palestine however is another issue where I believe you were hard done by but it is going to take savvy to overcome a vastly superior occupier than home made rockets fired at random targets. You folk keep playing the victim card while at the same time your radicals (adherents of your religion) carry out acts of terror. The world has moved past the age of war but those nations willing to appear as a threat to the security of the populace at large will be stereotyped, profiled etc. Your religion is also your culture so it is not hard to do either of these.

All the while you want us to believe that islam is a religion of peace while all this s#!t takes place on a weekly if not daily basis.

I do not hate muslims nor xians nor jews, I abhor their religions because they all three manipulate their followers through fear of a fictitious unprovable afterlife and an invisible non detectable deities who really does not seem to give a s#!t in whoever faith is wiping out the other as has been through the millennia in the crusades etc. IOW neither god of the jews, muslims or xians cares hence they are all figments of your collective imaginations.

Those countries like Jordan that have some semblance of a secular government and an Oxford educated king to boot, are far more tolerable than the nations trying to take their flock back to the stone ages.

Maybe a new WWIII is what all the fundamentalists of religion need and once you have finally almost wiped each other out, maybe then you all will come to your collective senses to realize their is no god, yahweh, elohim or allah or whatever mundane name you wish to ascribe to him/her/it.

Now think about it, in Saudi or Iran, if I was there personally and posted this there, I would very likely be executed or assassinated. I am not blaspheming your religion as I do not believe in your collective gods in the first place.

You want to be taken seriously, clean up your own house first.

We'll be waiting....

Old 12-27-2009, 01:00 PM

40,098 posts, read 26,761,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
And the massacres committed by Jewish Israelis in Palestine ...
Gaza War ..Which killed almost 200 thousand innocent and injured thousand of innocent 4000 Within 22 days only are still killing and destruction continues to this moment
Is it Judaism responsible ?
Islam is responsible as long as those Muslims are in Dar al-Harb and not Dar al-Salam. You expect Israel to just tolerate the presence of killers (jihadis) in their midst killing innocent Israelis (I know under Islam there is no such thing as an innocent Israeli as long as Israel exists.). You bring the retaliation on yourselves in futile efforts to destroy Israel.

Old 12-27-2009, 02:12 PM

731 posts, read 677,915 times
Quote:
mistake? Yeah right, muslims make a lot of mistakes.
Same with Jews, Christians, etc.
No one is perfect in this world.

Quote:
what, another mistake?
Again, the Russian government makes mistakes too, just go spend more time on it and you would learn.

Quote:
it's the muslims doing all the killing, and it's the us soldiers trying to stop it....not my government, by the way, i'm canadian.
Well before this war, Iraqi Chrsitians lived in peace.

Quote:
that's a poor attempt at deflection, but fails...the topic here is "terrorism in islam"
I know the topic is ''terrorism in Islam'',but i just wanted you to know that these mistakes happen in every religion.

Quote:
yup, it's muslims blowing each other up....better blame the us rather than taking responsibility for your own....do you not see how stupid that is?
Well Iraq was safe before the invasion, and its obvious if you invade a country for no reason bombings will happen and that is the united states fault.

Quote:
...again not muslims fault?...that is the main reason you get no respect. You will not take responsibility for your atrocities, but always try to shift the blame, either to the jews or to the west...
What im trying to say is not only Muslims make mistakes, but other people from other faiths make mistakes too.

Old 12-27-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme58 View Post
I think muslims should add "how to win friends and influence people" to their reading material as the q'ran does not cut it with us "westeners" Oh BTW I am South African and your stats on SA are like 20% over exaggerated iro of the xian population.

Furthermore, atheists like myself would side with xians if push came to shove. Just like we expect xians to own their woo woos and self police (which they don't) we expect the same of muslims, you folk do not self police the radical elements. While you keep females unschooled and mere vehicles for your sexual pleasure and reproduction, keep the influences of the west out of your culture (not xianity) your youth will remain in ignorance and are rich pickings for the radical imams.

Radical muslims here in SA are unheard of and in fact I find them mostly pleasant honorable people (mostly Asian) but they follow the laws of the land and are not actively trying to influence government. While there are exceptions to the rule, most islamic countries are at least 40 years behind the developed countries. While I do not like stereotyping, muslims do not have a Gandhi or Mandela figurehead they can put forward as an ambassador.

You folk are as guilty of human atrocities as xians have been, the only difference is that xians have somewhat evolved from their Spanish Inquisition days.

Can you name one xian, hindu, buddhist suicide bomber in the last decade?

We shall be waiting....
Females have to get educated in Islam, and females in muslim countries are supported to get education.

I dont know what your really trying to say by saying that muslim governments are 40 years behind, because the christian governments in Africa are one of the most corrupted governments with criminal politicans. We actulley do have a figurehead and that is Malcom X, but he didn't live for a long time.

Chrsitians, muslims, jews, etc all make mistakes.

Here is 1 link
Report: Hindu Extremists say they Killed Muslims with Consent of Top Indian Officials (India)

Also the civil war that happend earlier this year in Sri Lanka was bettween the government and Tamil Tigers which consisted of buddhists.

Old 12-27-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Islam is responsible as long as those Muslims are in Dar al-Harb and not Dar al-Salam. You expect Israel to just tolerate the presence of killers (jihadis) in their midst killing innocent Israelis (I know under Islam there is no such thing as an innocent Israeli as long as Israel exists.). You bring the retaliation on yourselves in futile efforts to destroy Israel.
Well Israel always starts by killing innocents because they know this drives Hamas crazy, yesterday the Israeli soldiers killed 3 militants from the PNA who they have a really good relationship with, they always try to find a way to destabilize Palestine.

Old 12-27-2009, 02:55 PM

30,884 posts, read 31,780,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
Well Israel always starts by killing innocents because they know this drives Hamas crazy, yesterday the Israeli soldiers killed 3 militants from the PNA who they have a really good relationship with, they always try to find a way to destabilize Palestine.
Here are some statistics for you..

Key Statistics

• 1 million: Israeli civilians under threat from Hamas rocket fire.[7]
• 15: Seconds Israelis have to get to a bomb shelter once a warning siren has sounded.[8]
• 2 million: Leaflets the Israel Air Force dropped on Gaza during Operation Cast Lead, warning civilians to stay clear of Hamas fighters.[9]
• 200,000: Phone calls made by the Israeli army to civilians in Gaza warning of an impending strike near their residences.[10]
• 8: Years Israel has endured rocket, missile and mortar fire from Gaza.[11]
• 1: Israeli left in Gaza – Staff Sgt. Gilad Shalit,[12] kidnapped by Hamas from Israel on June 25, 2006.[13]
• 3,200+: Rockets and mortar fired from Gaza in 2008.[14]
• 6,500+: Rockets and mortars fired from Gaza since Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005.[15]
• 10,389: Rockets and mortars fired from Gaza 2001-2008.[16]
• 1,000+: People in Israel injured from rockets and mortars fired from Gaza since 2001.[17]
• 27: Number of people killed by Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks since 2001.[18]
• 270: Rockets and mortars fired from Gaza since the end of Operation Cast Lead, Jan. 18 - Nov. 31, 2009.[19]

Press Releases - The Israel Project

Old 12-27-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Here are some statistics for you..

Key Statistics

• 1 million: Israeli civilians under threat from Hamas rocket fire.[7]
• 15: Seconds Israelis have to get to a bomb shelter once a warning siren has sounded.[8]
• 2 million: Leaflets the Israel Air Force dropped on Gaza during Operation Cast Lead, warning civilians to stay clear of Hamas fighters.[9]
• 200,000: Phone calls made by the Israeli army to civilians in Gaza warning of an impending strike near their residences.[10]
• 8: Years Israel has endured rocket, missile and mortar fire from Gaza.[11]
• 1: Israeli left in Gaza – Staff Sgt. Gilad Shalit,[12] kidnapped by Hamas from Israel on June 25, 2006.[13]
• 3,200+: Rockets and mortar fired from Gaza in 2008.[14]
• 6,500+: Rockets and mortars fired from Gaza since Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005.[15]
• 10,389: Rockets and mortars fired from Gaza 2001-2008.[16]
• 1,000+: People in Israel injured from rockets and mortars fired from Gaza since 2001.[17]
• 27: Number of people killed by Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks since 2001.[18]
• 270: Rockets and mortars fired from Gaza since the end of Operation Cast Lead, Jan. 18 - Nov. 31, 2009.[19]

Press Releases - The Israel Project
Well first of all Hamas is barley an organization, they dont even have a proper government. In the 2006 elections Hamas won fair and square, but Israel did not give them a chance to see what they could do for 3 years, they always disrupt them. How do you expect Palestine to have democracy if Israel continues to act hostile towards the Palestenians, and by not giving them any rights.

Hamas throws these rockets into Israel for self defence, you're talking about Hamas as if its a Iran or something big, they're weak they're rebuilding themselves from the destructions Israel brought it to them and their people.

Israel have an organized army with support from the world, and they should just stop killing innocent people for no reason or even militants who dont even harm them in anyway.

Since sep 2000, 124 Israeli children were killed, and 1,441 palestenian children have been killed.

Old 12-27-2009, 03:52 PM

30,884 posts, read 31,780,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
Well first of all Hamas is barley an organization, they dont even have a proper government. In the 2006 elections Hamas won fair and square, but Israel did not give them a chance to see what they could do for 3 years, they always disrupt them. How do you expect Palestine to have democracy if Israel continues to act hostile towards the Palestenians, and by not giving them any rights.
Perhaps if Hamas stopped lobbing rockets at innocent people in Israel they would have been left alone, but Hamas does not want peace, they want to exterminate Israel.

Quote:
Hamas throws these rockets into Israel for self defence, you're talking about Hamas as if its a Iran or something big, they're weak they're rebuilding themselves from the destructions Israel brought it to them and their people.
Not true...Hamas fires these rockets to create terror. They have a very strange way of rebuilding.

Quote:
Israel have an organized army with support from the world, and they should just stop killing innocent people for no reason or even militants who dont even harm them in anyway.
Stop the terror attacks then. Israel is showing great restraint, a lot more than I would.

Quote:
Since sep 2000, 124 Israeli children were killed, and 1,441 palestenian children have been killed.
The blame for this I put directly on the heads of the terrorist methods used by Hamas. It also may help if those rocket launch sites were not placed on school roofs.....Stop the rockets and bombings and try peace for a change.

Old 12-27-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Perhaps if Hamas stopped lobbing rockets at innocent people in Israel they would have been left alone, but Hamas does not want peace, they want to exterminate Israel.
Well they cant really exterminate Israel, they just want their rights because the Israeli government made their lives a living hell since 1948. If you were in their situation, i dont think you would sit there and say nothing.

Quote:
Not true...Hamas fires these rockets to create terror. They have a very strange way of rebuilding.
Hamas fires rockets because Israel kills Palestenians, sometimes Hamas makes mistakes but they dont go into Israel's territory by demolishing houses, arresting innocent israelis, they barley kill or even injure 1 person, but in return Israel would kill 10 innocents and on top of that they would demolish any house they feel like demolisihing.

Quote:
Stop the terror attacks then. Israel is showing great restraint, a lot more than I would.
No not really, the other reason why they throw their rockets into Israel, because Israel moves Jews into Palestenian territories, and give these israelis land by kicking the Palestenians out.

Quote:
The blame for this I put directly on the heads of the terrorist methods used by Hamas. It also may help if those rocket launch sites were not placed on school roofs.....Stop the rockets and bombings and try peace for a change.
No most of the time, when Israel strikes Gaza, they just strike at random places, they dont really care where they strike at, thats why 1,400 Palestenians died in only 2 weeks last year. But only 13 Israelis because hamas were targeting the army.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or