U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 01:32 PM

151 posts, read 357,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love the world View Post
Unfortunately I can not insulting your beliefs because what is now Anhana insulted him for this work I am an Arab Muslim Thank you Areetmoni have the morals of it you are asking peace Thank you for this overview has given me the idea that you, and the morals and respecting the people you correctly Mttorin the article, and you pray to the moon but we Tzkro We controlled the world once and we were educated so that they are our territory to Spain today and there was a library and one in Spain more than a million books scientifically while all of Europe with America, do not contain over 1000 scholarly book, and the rest wrote mythological This is what I told him that you are an old hand in our industry if </SPAN>do not you come to the moon and do not try to Muslim Abbas Ibn Firnas first attempted to fly if all you can to make aircraft and time you will return one day, such as what is now in your hands and Tstzcarua this because this is the basis of the universe is change your people of knowledge and progress.</SPAN></SPAN>
So there's less than 1000 scholarly books in all of Europe and America? I should never have bought stock in Amazon. Hey, I'm not insulting your beliefs. I am just saying that the line between piety and psychosis is apparently razor thin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2009, 01:39 PM

13,144 posts, read 19,222,888 times
Quote:
Welcome.
I love the world so I wrote my name with you because I simply how I learned from my teachers.
Now I want and I like would like to know teachers, simply because I'm also not a teacher but is a teacher of all mankind.
I am a Muslim and religious Islam is a peace-loving, religious, and even commands us to do there are people trying to tarnish the image of our "inappropriate, they call terrorism, murder and destruction, but in fact, loves people and loves the real peace.
Our religion commands us to deal with the rights no matter how different religions and its parties and other, making the rights of love and respect.
Tells us what our religion? :
To speak truth
In the Secretariat and not treason, whatever the degrees he says to us: Do not betray the traitor, the traitor betrayed become like him.
Also commands us to respect the rights because he has human dignity.
Tells us not to seed the weak and oppressed, but his victory over the oppressor.
Islam will prevail most of the land in the world and did not impose his opinion on people was his opinion and hear the evidence is that he was living with the Muslim people worship fire and people do not worship what we worship.
For us, we worship Allah alone, the creator of everything if a disaster hit us or we need to need raised our hands to God, the Lord of all and cried and responded to us.
There are many people do not unite and worship God but they believe in human ethics Venanrmanm.

I would like to tell you that little story before I go.
When our faith will prevail most of the lands, life was filled with justice between Muslims and non-Muslims were panel discussions between Muslims and non-Muslims.
One day a small cabinet for discussion between the Muslim world and another does not believe in God brought a man who does not believe in God the deadline, but acknowledged delays in the much-delayed Clean non-Muslim men to Muslim fears of the debate.

But the Muslims quickly came to the debate.
The man asked him who does not believe in the existence of God why delayed? .
Muslim man said: I passed my way and if I'm on the bank of a river wide not know how he spent over this river, and while I'm in this thing if I saw Cheb gathering alone, and made from the same boat, and made him to ride until I got here.
He said the man who does not believe in God, wondering: How did this impossible? How Trkpt timber alone, without man-made how I do not believe

To which a Muslim man Mtbasma and liquid, the man who does not believe in God:
Well you told me how to believe that no god in the universe and the universe an orderly, secure, and highlights the sun every morning and changed the morning and come the night, without God the Creator.?.
When he heard the man who does not believe in God has become Muslims.
Greeting of Islam, while the reception and when is a farewell:
Peace and mercy of God be upon you

</SPAN></SPAN>
</SPAN></SPAN>
Why don't you be straight with us for a moment? It's no coincidence that a dozen + new forum members show up one after the other over the last few months with the sole purpose of posting Muslim recruitment advertisements... and very poor advertisments at that (hint: if you want to successfully sell something to an American you've gotta either use sex or a promise to make him/her rich )

So, where are you from, what is your agenda and why are you doing this? No one here is buying what you are selling, but since you are here, how about engaging some honest human-to-human chit chat for once.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:53 PM

11,798 posts, read 22,005,395 times
At least express it in a concise and clear way, and don't preach to us. All the inelegantly expressed parables get us nowhere.

Old 12-17-2009, 02:07 PM

5,426 posts, read 5,736,247 times
Remember, when you say that Islam is a religion of peace, its not me that you need to convince.

It's all those other Muslims screaming "Allah Akbar!" right before they slit the throats of the infidels that you need to be convincing.

Old 12-17-2009, 02:29 PM

5,098 posts, read 8,080,572 times
Quote:
Unfortunately I can not insulting your beliefs because what is now Anhana insulted him for this work I am an Arab Muslim Thank you Areetmoni have the morals of it you are asking peace Thank you for this overview has given me the idea that you, and the morals and respecting the people you correctly Mttorin the article, and you pray to the moon but we Tzkro We controlled the world once and we were educated so that they are our territory to Spain today and there was a library and one in Spain more than a million books scientifically while all of Europe with America, do not contain over 1000 scholarly book, and the rest wrote mythological This is what I told him that you are an old hand in our industry if </SPAN>do not you come to the moon and do not try to Muslim Abbas Ibn Firnas first attempted to fly if all you can to make aircraft and time you will return one day, such as what is now in your hands and Tstzcarua this because this is the basis of the universe is change your people of knowledge and progress.</SPAN></SPAN>
To be honest, much of your posts are a mix of English and something else. The Engish grammar is not correct and lack of punctuation make your writing very difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

"Thank you Areetmoni have the morals of it you are asking"
"you correctly Mttorin the article,"
"and you pray to the moon"
"but we Tzkro"
"such as what is now in your hands and Tstzcarus this"

What do the words Areetmoni, Mttorin, Tzkro, and Tstzcarus mean? I'm sure they mean something to you, but speaking for myself, I have no idea what you're talking about.

And who is praying to the moon?

You write: "We controlled the world once". You do understand that the WORLD is a very large place, don't you? How about North America and South America? What about countries of Southeast Asia, such as Thailand, Laos, and Vietam? How about China, Japan and Korea in East Asia? And the Northern regions of Russia and Scandanavia? And Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Greece, France, Great Britain, New Zealand, Australia, Hungary? What do you mean "We controlled the world once"?

Old 12-17-2009, 04:15 PM

31 posts, read 17,522 times
Christians have burnt many books of my history. I see. Moslems and Christians have united and help a regime . Killing last history inheritance . "your history - a myth". So they speak.
It is ridiculous and bitter. Moslems did not operate the World. Moslems and Christians have appropriated all myths. I do not wish to a repeated genocide, how it was made by Christians. My ancestors expelled Moslems . "The Turkic people" not an occasion to myths under the pretext of the Allah. Severely. But it is a life speaks.

Old 12-17-2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FentonForche View Post
So there's less than 1000 scholarly books in all of Europe and America? I should never have bought stock in Amazon. Hey, I'm not insulting your beliefs. I am just saying that the line between piety and psychosis is apparently razor thin.

Big lot of books? I will tell, we (indoeuropean) had flying machines much thousand years back .

Old 12-17-2009, 06:39 PM

7,088 posts, read 13,058,473 times
Well, there may indeed be truths in Islam, but.....asking christians about them is an exercise in futility. They wouldn't know truth if it slapped them upside the head.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Well, there may indeed be truths in Islam, but.....asking christians about them is an exercise in futility. They wouldn't know truth if it slapped them upside the head.

There there are trues ... But ... To whom they belonged in the past and that they mean actually.

Old 12-18-2009, 04:23 AM

11 posts, read 13,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Remember, when you say that Islam is a religion of peace, its not me that you need to convince.

It's all those other Muslims screaming "Allah Akbar!" right before they slit the throats of the infidels that you need to be convincing.

We do not fight the infidels who do not believe in God, but to defend our legitimate rights, and I want to illustrate my words:
We fought an ancient Roman because they allowed me to pass on to others who live in our Islamic and Roman Reject track when they pay for Adzep stop us from getting our message too does Reject These two conditions are justice and injustice are not Reject Justice and wanted to injustice and the oppressed us inappropriate, we fought them and we said God accompanied></SPAN>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or