U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 09:50 AM

217 posts, read 611,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
There is no terrorist state of Israel. there is only a country, surrounded by cowards who have vowed to "push them into the sea" who daily shoot rockets into business and residential neighborhoods.
a country that was founded with out just cause...they even broke U.N. laws with the move..the cowards are the european jews, who occupy indeginous land and those who support them....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 09:58 AM

217 posts, read 611,456 times
and lastly i find it hard to understand, why the jews are so special to non jews...when through biblical history up until now, they broke covenants and promises with all "gentiles"..listen to their prayers of "kol nipe" and "eli eli" they've already asked god for forgiveness for covenats they ahvent even broken yet...the only people who ask for forgiveness of laws they make break in the future, are those who have no plan of acting with a justly cause...i've read the torah over over talmudic literature, and kabala, and as it goes, jews were never a race, and the term jew didnt even come into the babylonian exile..judaism isnt even in hebrew language..jew was name given to them by the greeks, hence the greek root "ism" its not the name the hebrews of israellite religion called themselves....we can go on in on i'm very knowlegable in the subject and i'm only 25.....

Old 01-12-2010, 10:55 AM

4,529 posts, read 4,861,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
they hate me anyway. no difference. so lets let them know up front that for every one of use that dies a thousand of them dies.......it won't stop them, but it will pacify things here for a while......why do you think Saddam stayed in power? If an assassin attempted killing him, he would wipe out the entire village.....that is the kind of message they understand.....and he lived a fairly safe, prosperous life until we interfered.
Your Christian values are showing.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Well yes, I agree to some degree, but then, diplomacy alone following a violent attack against our innocents apparently demonstrates weakness to them. We can administer the dental work PLUS remind them that we won't do any more of it unless they raise the stakes and retaliate. It was just a late reminder notice! But then, if they stupidly persist, we'll advance our efforts 10 fold. We do have a pretty capable military ability; it's about all we have true superiority at; certainly not global diplomacy these days.

So, you use what you are real good at. UAV Predator Drones dropping some "medication" in to the mouth of a cave just as bin Laden comes out to sun himself, a bit of napalm right down Main Street, Kabul if they continue to kill our innocents.

After a bit, I'd wager they'd pull back, when they see they'd eventually be losing all their women and children. And then we could roll in the "dialogue" part.
So, which country are these terrorist's women and children from?

You, and those who've mirrored the same setiments, don't seem to realize we would have to invade, or merely bomb, the entire Middle East and every single country within.

People seem to forget that terrorist organizations like AQ constist of people from all over the Middle East, from Yemen to Egypt to Iran to Kuwait and so on.

People also seem to forget that ANY Nation identified as Christian bombing or invading any Muslim country will be seen as invaders, Crusaders. I cannot see those Muslims bombed turning ON their radicals becasue Christians bombed them, but turning TO their radicals for protection from the evil Christian Crusaders.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
islam will always remain in its purest form by the true pious muslims of the world..there is no way to westernize are way of life..and why should we, throughout history western civilization has conqored many peaceful nations under the banner of "christinaity" and "civilization"..all who refused to assimilate into western culture were either demonized, slaughtered, tortured, or all three...the western powers have all ways had autocracy ideology, which later spread to the zionist jews in europe who claimed to be decendents of the ancient semitic tribes in the bible, which in itself is a blasphemous statement..and to this day the majority of israeli's who are mainly european jews, have used this irattional statement to condone the nationlization of the nation that never was, by a people who can trace no lineal decent of the semitic tribes of judea..this was done with years of malicoulous propaganda, all learned from the german and russians in europe who opressed the jews..they took the same ideology of superior race,that hitler used to rid them of germany, to rid the true semitic speaking arabs of there ancesteral homeland....and its just another example of an indeginous group being exploited the powers of the west....
Firstly, Islam acts much differently when exposed to the secular laws of western Nations. In theocracies, and those other areas of the world still culturally stunted, Islam acts like your sibling religion did, atrociously.

Secondly, Israel, while certainly misbehaving currently, has just as much right to be there as any other nation in the Middle East. Jews fought hard to create a homeland for themselves, and then with United Nations approval, and remember, Muslim States are part of that organization, Israel was created.

But let's face it. Your people will never gain support for your side of the conflict if you keep lobbing explosives into Isreal and acting like spoiled children. Fully understand that Israel has as much right to be as any other country, come to the peace talks table, then perhaps the west will pressure Israel into honoring her UN mandated borders.

Neither Isreal nor Islam is innocent in this conflcit.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:36 AM

15,847 posts, read 30,349,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
and lastly i find it hard to understand, why the jews are so special to non jews...
I believe that it is all about money, Samir_Abdul. American Jews are responsible for producing an incredible level of revenue for this country. Look at the entertainment industry alone. A multi-billion dollar industry. Finance is another. American gentiles ride on their coat tales and do not want to damage the "money machine" so they pander to Zionist interests.

The Muslim nations of the world will not be bought and sold the way that the Jews are, and so we cannot force and control them with money. And since America understands nothing else except money, we resort to hostility, anger and fear.

20yrsinBranson

Old 01-12-2010, 04:00 PM

2,008 posts, read 2,978,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
We haven't been fighting wars, cleatis . . . thanks again to your ilk . . . they are limited police actions and you people want to give them Miranda rights and civilian court trials, etc. Absolutely moronic. If every Muslim state that helps fund and harbor these fanatics feared the destruction we are capable of wreaking upon them . . . they would stop. But they have been successful thanks to your people and their asinine views about how to deal with them.
We're not fighting wars? Here again those two countries look like war-zones to me. The death/injury tolls also look like war. Let's assume for a moment that people "like me" were not part of the equation. They can still go across borders to different countries - as they have been doing. What then? Declare war on every country that has a terrorist in it? We'd end up at war with the entire middle east.

As of now the ends hardly outweigh the means - all the troops we've lost, all the civilians they have lost... All over 3000 people. Twice that amount die every year from 2nd hand smoke, but I don't see a war on Phillip Morris. So assuming for a moment that pansies like me has no influence and we could fight with out trademark fierceness you desire so then how many people would die? What would it take for the ends to justify the means - 2 or 3 million casualties? How many of them would have to be killed to satisfy you?

As of now we've lost almost 5000 troops in Iraq alone. The collateral damage rates are anywhere between 90,000 to a couple million. And you want even more war?

I guess I am being asinine...

Old 01-13-2010, 12:25 AM

40,043 posts, read 26,725,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatis View Post
How many of them would have to be killed to satisfy you?
The question is not how many would satisfy me (zero would do that) . . . how many of them need to die to satisfy those supporting and abetting terrorism and get them to STOP doing so and eliminate it.
Quote:
As of now we've lost almost 5000 troops in Iraq alone. The collateral damage rates are anywhere between 90,000 to a couple million. And you want even more war?
I guess I am being asinine...
No . . . I don't want more war . . . I want a real one that ENDS quickly . . . not this mamby pamby compassionate war nonsense we have stupidly allowed ourselves to be talked into on PC and humane grounds. The ONLY thing you can ever do to justify war is make it SHORT! This 8 year nation-building abomination is unconscionable. The Islamics (ALL of them) need to be totally convinced that their aspirations are UNATTAINABLE because we will not allow them to pursue them using terrrorism, period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or