U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 06:09 AM

4 posts, read 10,730 times

Advertisements

Despite attempts to distort the image of Islam
, Islam continues to spread in the whole world, and especially in Europe and America.
Statistics have confirmed that:

• The number of Muslims in the United States of America more than six million Muslims, making Islam one of the major five religions in the United States of America.
• Muslim population in the world has become a 22,955%.
• It is expected: that a doubling of the number of Muslims by 2015, whereas the number of non-Muslims by 5.3%.
• The spokesman for the Vatican in March 2008 said that: "the number of Muslims than the number of Catholics to become the most followers of Islam in the world .. for the first time in history We are not in the summit."

• In a study prepared by the French Interior Ministry that 3600 people a year convert to Islam.
• The study confirmed that French Muslims are more committed by laws, and scarce the crime in their midst.
• The statistics show that found 2300 mosque in, France, and 7 million Muslims , to became Islam the second religion after Christianity in France.

Do you like surprises?
You can see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcRxJbAHhYc

World turns to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Da6n...eature=related

Last edited by noranyyat; 12-27-2009 at 06:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2009, 06:17 AM

1,319 posts, read 1,854,829 times
Translation:

We are breeding ourselves into the majority, there is another word more fitting but I am not allowed to use it here.

Oh and btw, if your desert regions are soo wonderful, why migrate to a freezing EU?

Its not like you are gaining converts of the locals now are you, lying for allah?

Old 12-27-2009, 06:55 AM

4 posts, read 10,730 times
You accuse me or accusing Islam?

Old 12-27-2009, 07:08 AM

1,319 posts, read 1,854,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noranyyat View Post
You accuse me or accusing Islam?
You and your faith.

There is no growth of islam other than that you folk have more (roughly 3 times) offspring than the majority of native Europeans. You want to claim a "statistical fact" based on skewed information? Europe by and large is secular so if you all migrate there, of course you will be a majority religion, that is no brainer.

Now why don't you go back to UTube and find some video of how many of the local EU "natives" are or have converted to islam to prove the EU growth other than your archaic breeding practices and migration.

We shall be waiting....

Old 12-27-2009, 08:36 AM

7,916 posts, read 16,804,220 times
As I've stated before there is not a mass conversion taking place in America from other religions to Islam. It's just not happening. There is 0.6 percent of the American population that identifies as Muslim which is extremely small. It's far higher in Europe mainly due to immigration. Immigration is what spreads Islam, not people converting from their former religions, that's very rare.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:51 AM

24,889 posts, read 21,075,755 times
I think the people who distort the vision of Islam the most, are the extreme idiots that try and blow up planes, and knock down buildings.

If you are really concerned about your religion, and the face it has, then you should openly post HATE threads of every terrorist attack, every time they occur.

If I were a Christian again, and the bombings were still going on in Ireland, I would be doing everything in my power to discredit the murderous rampage that was going on there.

Instead, you, and a few other Islamic posters, seem to be happy to post stupid ideas. Ideas like humans can grow from the hip bone from the ground. Ideas like the mountains of Earth aren't really from Earth. Things like that.

Can't you see that your religion faces a much greater threat then these silly topics? Its being used to murder people, and as long as thats happening, I'd be more concerned about that, then any other thing in the world.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:57 AM

55,671 posts, read 74,663,884 times
no need to attempt to distort image of islam, every time an innocent person is blown up there is a party in dearborn.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:01 AM

5,556 posts, read 6,911,546 times
Before clicking to read this thread, when I saw the title I asked myself, "isn't that because they are probably just having a bunch of children OR coming to the west with large families and NOT because of new converts is why it appears that Islam is growing." I now see I am not alone in my thinking.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:16 AM

4,529 posts, read 4,865,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noranyyat View Post
Despite attempts to distort the image of Islam...........
Islam is no different from Catholics in this respect.

Pump out good little Muslims/Catholics to indoctrinate from birth.

Since you like Youtube so much, a vid from one Fundie to the other...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAIxMoY0I60

Just as Christianity has hit a platuae and is failing in Western nations, Islam will not be far behind and you both will become minorities.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:29 AM

5,556 posts, read 6,911,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Just as Christianity has hit a platuae and is failing in Western nations, Islam will not be far behind and you both will become minorities.
My girlfriend was just making this point. Give Islam in the west a few generations and their own children will be the ones to turn it up on its head as they kick and scream for their parents to let them live their own lives, free of all the restrictions imposed on them by their ancestral religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or