U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2009, 01:28 AM

56 posts, read 60,772 times

Advertisements

please experiment islam by your heart I have not english language like you and I can not dearly talking please help yourself you know the true
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 03:57 AM

1,839 posts, read 1,778,451 times
Please experiment and pray for God's Divine Love to come into your soul... when this happens, you'll forget about Islam and you'll know what's really important. God bless.

Celestial Vision Productions

Old 12-30-2009, 08:20 AM

4,172 posts, read 5,990,486 times
^^^ Why don't you guys give each other a chance and let us know the real deal? While you are at it, suggest get some other religions involved too. Atheists get confused when there are too many gods - we will listen to the one true victor that comes out of these cross-checks. Think about the peace and goodwill this will bring to all of us. I bet your gods would all want us the know the real deal.

Last edited by calmdude; 12-30-2009 at 08:36 AM..

Old 12-30-2009, 08:52 AM

13,143 posts, read 19,186,968 times
Please join my church, the Church of Righteous Iniquity.

Once you experience that true lifelong state of complete religious-oxymoron-confusionist bliss, the truth will come to you after you die, when you are truly ready for it.

But in the meantime, feel free to drink, fornicate and laugh yourself silly without fear and/or dedicate yourself to crafts of questionable artistic merit...

... for a just god can't justly punish us for making us mere monkeys with only a rudamentary and often flawed understanding of all things that are.

Now, let us pray...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yDvH...eature=related

Last edited by Chango; 12-30-2009 at 09:11 AM..

Old 12-30-2009, 10:36 AM

31,385 posts, read 32,081,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMOK View Post
please experiment islam by your heart I have not english language like you and I can not dearly talking please help yourself you know the true
My heart is too busy pumping blood, insha'Allah, so I prefer to leave reasoning to my brain.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:04 PM

1,839 posts, read 1,778,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
^^^ Why don't you guys give each other a chance and let us know the real deal? While you are at it, suggest get some other religions involved too. Atheists get confused when there are too many gods - we will listen to the one true victor that comes out of these cross-checks. Think about the peace and goodwill this will bring to all of us. I bet your gods would all want us the know the real deal.
Hahaha... I am... are you paying attention?

What you and others don't realize is that not only is our Heavenly Father the ultimate creative genius, He also has a sense of humor. And I'm sure he's getting a kick out of you and many other posters on this forum right about now.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:34 PM

118 posts, read 165,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMOK View Post

Experimenting with Islam means I would do as Muhammad did and turn away from the truth and deny any faith in CHrist and the one true God.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:36 PM

118 posts, read 165,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Please join my church, the Church of Righteous Iniquity.

Once you experience that true lifelong state of complete religious-oxymoron-confusionist bliss, the truth will come to you after you die, when you are truly ready for it.

But in the meantime, feel free to drink, fornicate and laugh yourself silly without fear and/or dedicate yourself to crafts of questionable artistic merit...

... for a just god can't justly punish us for making us mere monkeys with only a rudamentary and often flawed understanding of all things that are.

Now, let us pray...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yDvH...eature=related

omg THis made me lol

Old 12-30-2009, 09:55 PM

4,529 posts, read 4,861,073 times
Love watching Abrahamics go at it.

Where's my popcorn?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam