U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 03:01 PM

169 posts, read 315,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
Islammic violence is stemmed from the influence of Muhammad. Terrorists are not an abberation of the religion. They are the direct result of the religion.

well ..

The simplest words can be found in the road

look .....I bet if you know about the life of Muhammad peace be upon him

Try Read about the life of Muhammad then be able to control the source of the real violence ...

Looking for a source of violence

pleas Try searching again

jmoool
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2010, 03:10 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,733,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Most Muslims grow up in a backwards culture, Christianity was no better when its followers were subjected to the same thing.
How many Muslims who grow up in western cultures behave like this?

Old 01-08-2010, 03:40 PM

2,958 posts, read 2,166,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Does to me
What about the Ku Klux Klan? Two requirements for membership. The candidate must be White and Christian...being big and mean helps but isn't absolutely necessary.

Old 01-08-2010, 04:12 PM

40,098 posts, read 26,761,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
There is a point remarkable (If a Muslim commits an act of violence I find that the West returned the reason to religion (islam)
but If violence by non-Muslim Trying to returned for his mental psychological.... etc
but Muslim for his religion Directly

That is evident in the media

anyhow the nearest Explanation for this ( Occupation of Muslim nations by non-Muslims )

Genocide of Muslims in their land ( Children ... women ... the elders)
All of this form of repression and a violent reaction of some Islamic movements
In other words avenge ( retaliation) Explode to express with a violent way
This analysis by me
I do not think we find smoke without fire
jmoool
OK, Jmoool and all the Muslim apologists out there claiming it is not the religion's fault. Explain how ANY of the moderates could EVER stop the radical jihadis:

This would be like expecting those who know of the actions of the Mafia or other crime syndicates to go to the police. The most likely outcome will be death for the informants. The terrorist interpretations of Islam are not "misunderstandings" or "going beyond the teachings" . . . they are the result of the perceived state of Islam (Dar al-Harb or Dar al-Salem). This is critical . . . because it determines the applicability of the beautiful principles of Islam espoused here by elwill and mahmoud, et al. . . . VERSUS the barbaric principles of Muhammad. So, if ANY Muslim apologists or devout Muslims would answer a few questions it might clear some things up.

1. Is Islam in Dar al-Harb as long as Israel EXISTS on what is believed to be Allah's land (and/or American and foreign troops are engaged in war against Islamic terrorists and stationed on Arab lands)?

2. Are ALL devout Muslims OBLIGATED by Allah to engage in deception of the infidels in any way possible during Dar al-Harb?

3. Islam prohibits violence against innocents . . . but are there ANY non-Muslims NOT under Islamic rule or protection who are considered INNOCENT during Dar al-Harb?

4. Is it not true that ALL Devout Muslims are credited by Allah for all acts of Jihadis under Dar al-Harb even if they do not participate actively?

Understand, however . . . that I believe Islam IS under Dar al-Harb and that the obligation is on ALL DEVOUT Muslims to deceive us infidels everywhere in any way possible . . . so there is a built-in skepticism about any answers from devout Muslims.

Old 01-08-2010, 04:57 PM

7,525 posts, read 14,912,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin.George View Post
What about the Ku Klux Klan? Two requirements for membership. The candidate must be White and Christian...being big and mean helps but isn't absolutely necessary.
Show me where the KKK is supported by the society in which they live. Better yet, show me where someone like the FBI (except Muslim) has infiltrated al qaeda and arrested them. Anywhere......Pakistan, Yemen, Afghanistan, Kenya.....in any Muslim state.........

Old 01-08-2010, 05:21 PM

118 posts, read 165,095 times
Quote:
well ..

The simplest words can be found in the road

look .....I bet if you know about the life of Muhammad peace be upon him

Try Read about the life of Muhammad then be able to control the source of the real violence ...

Looking for a source of violence

pleas Try searching again

jmoool

THe Koran is the source. THat is Muhammad's false media.

Old 01-08-2010, 06:49 PM

5,556 posts, read 6,910,777 times
Hi Jmcool,

I see that you are in Saudi Arabia and it appears you are female. Is it really as repressive for women over there as we are often told by our media or is that all a lie? I'm sincerely curious. What are the restrictions placed on women over there compared to say, women in Europe or the U.S?

Also, I noticed something on a program recently. Muslims often declare that the Quran is pure and above the edits made in the bible, however, it appears that the Qurans printed in Saudi Arabia have added words such as "guns," "bombs," "warplanes" in parenthesis that obviously are not in the original Quran. Is this okay? Is it not blasphemous? Why aren't people in Saudi Arabia being threatened with death for doing this?

Old 01-08-2010, 06:57 PM

1,461 posts, read 1,287,543 times
Let's not forget the good Christians who went to Uganda and support killing gays. They are terrorists.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:41 PM

1,618 posts, read 3,372,916 times
Quote:
Are just a handful do not represent Islam

Try to find aspects of the Luminous in Muslims then will find it if you want

jmoool
The only "Luminous in Muslims" that I see is when your suicide bombers light up their body bombs and kill innocent folks.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:40 PM

13,624 posts, read 11,065,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
Islammic violence is stemmed from the influence of Muhammad. Terrorists are not an abberation of the religion. They are the direct result of the religion.
those dang terorrist!!>> are going to be very disappointed when they get to the place of 72 virgins, and all they get is 72 grapes

the quran is one messed up hodge podge of misinterpretations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam