U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 11:09 PM

30,874 posts, read 31,747,081 times

Advertisements

72 virgins? That could be a bit risky....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2010, 11:37 PM

5,556 posts, read 6,904,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
72 virgins? That could be a bit risky....

LOL...Sans, go easy my friend. I want to get some answers from Jmcool before this thread gets locked.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:46 PM

2,958 posts, read 2,163,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
the quran is one messed up hodge podge of misinterpretations.
Yeah Yeah we know...the Christians are going to float away on a cloud, pass through pearly gates, walk on streets paved with gold, have a meal prepared for them in the presence of their enemies by the creator of the universe then after supper for entertainment watch all those who believed something else burn in a lake of fire and brimstone...sure they are.

Old 01-09-2010, 07:56 AM

169 posts, read 314,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
OK, Jmoool and all the Muslim apologists out there claiming it is not the religion's fault. Explain how ANY of the moderates could EVER stop the radical jihadis:

This would be like expecting those who know of the actions of the Mafia or other crime syndicates to go to the police. The most likely outcome will be death for the informants. The terrorist interpretations of Islam are not "misunderstandings" or "going beyond the teachings" . . . they are the result of the perceived state of Islam (Dar al-Harb or Dar al-Salem). This is critical . . . because it determines the applicability of the beautiful principles of Islam espoused here by elwill and mahmoud, et al. . . . VERSUS the barbaric principles of Muhammad. So, if ANY Muslim apologists or devout Muslims would answer a few questions it might clear some things up.

First and foremost ...you said VERSUS the barbaric principles of Muhammad

look ....As long as you do not know about Muhammad peace be upon him

I will not allow you that Speak without knowing who is Muhammad

You are here to offend more than a billion Muslims(When respected all this)?

Bands ... Suicide bombings ...Attacks upon Muslims or non-Muslims NOT

(JIHAD) and their owners is not (jihadis) All that is happening now is the reaction of Random To put pressure on the occupied countries of the Muslim lands

Islam is a religion which is based upon achieving peace through the submission to the will of Allah. Thus, by this very simple linguistic definition, one can ascertain as to what the nature of Islam is.

If Islam is based on the notion of peace, then how is it that so many acts done by its adherents are contrary to peace? The answer is simple. Such actions, if not sanctioned by the religion, have no place with it. They are not Islamic and should not be thought of as Islamic.

then what is (JIHAD) in islam ?

To put it simply the word "Jihad", in the most basic sense, amounts to the belief that a person/peoples has the right to protect/defend [by force if necessary] himself/herself from "attack

must fight for peace which is combative jihad being both defensive and offensive, it is something which is commanded by Allah upon the Muslims. Through this command the oppressed and weak are rescued from the tyranny of the world:

"And what is the matter with you that you do not fight in the cause of Allah and for those weak, ill treated and oppressed among men, women and children whose only cry is; 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors and raise for us from you one who will protect and raise for us from you one who will help"
(Surah An-Nisa 4:75)

We should know that the first call for Jehad in Islam came when they were tortured and suffered by the autocracy of Macca people (Mushrekeen) many years ,they didn’t resist these conditions because they thought that Allah wouldn’t give them the permeation to fight. But Allah give them the permeation to defense themselves and to help other suffering people .

1. Is Islam in Dar al-Harb as long as Israel EXISTS on what is believed to be Allah's land (and/or American and foreign troops are engaged in war against Islamic terrorists and stationed on Arab lands)?

Israel occupied country, for that is applied upon them (the Jihad)

When you enter the U.S. its troops and to the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan ...Justification is not accepted by Muslims Is in the same occupation of Muslim lands ....

2. Are ALL devout Muslims OBLIGATED by Allah to engage in deception of the infidels in any way possible during Dar al-Harb?

Use the deception possible during Dar al-Harb....

is Depending on the strength of war ... Depending on the circumstances of the war itself ...Depends on the strength of the occupier ...

Not every war involving the deception ( Especially If the means of resistance weak have Muslims then it must use to deception

3. Islam prohibits violence against innocents . . . but are there ANY non-Muslims NOT under Islamic rule or protection who are considered INNOCENT during Dar al-Harb?

Innocent non-Muslims even if they were during Dar al-Harb Islam prohibits violence against them

Jihad is only to the people of war (combatants)

4. Is it not true that ALL Devout Muslims are credited by Allah for all acts of Jihadis under Dar al-Harb even if they do not participate actively?

that acts of Jihadis under Dar al-Harb with With the occupier of their land it The same (jihad)

Understand, however . . . that I believe Islam IS under Dar al-Harb and that the obligation is on ALL DEVOUT Muslims to deceive us infidels everywhere in any way possible . . . so there is a built-in skepticism about any answers from devout Muslims.

I wish I could have contributed to your answer

jmoool

Old 01-09-2010, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
THe Koran is the source. THat is Muhammad's false media.

Bag-Of-Hammers ...

that just in your concept which was built it Through the Western media

Which may give you false information about Islam

Try searching and read about Islam on your own

Even just know the reality your concept false Or true

that only suggestion

jmoool

Old 01-09-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Trails View Post
The only "Luminous in Muslims" that I see is when your suicide bombers light up their body bombs and kill innocent folks.

OK

but What about (nuclear weapons) that light up the night of (Gaza )

and their body

Israel's use of white phosphorus in the Gaza Strip

Why you ignore this ?

Where is the Western world about this ?

just Are they confined in suicide bombers ? ( that Ridiculous)

jmoool

Old 01-09-2010, 09:20 AM

2,893 posts, read 5,288,514 times
jmoool, why would I care what Israel does? I'm not an Israeli or a Jew. I am not a member of their group. I have no responsibility for their actions, and I'm not responsible for protecting either of you.

The war between Muslim and Jew has nothing to do with me. The actions of Muslims against "infidels" such as myself *does* concern me.

The Abrahamic religions are *all* violent historically. At some point, all of you, Jew, Christian, and Muslim, are going to have to actually become peaceful, or you're going to destroy all of humanity with your insanity.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:37 AM

4,172 posts, read 5,990,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
The Abrahamic religions are *all* violent historically. At some point, all of you, Jew, Christian, and Muslim, are going to have to actually become peaceful, or you're going to destroy all of humanity with your insanity.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:07 AM

5,556 posts, read 6,904,991 times
Jmcool, PLEASE don't forget post #17. I asked you some questions there.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Hi Jmcool,

I see that you are in Saudi Arabia and it appears you are female. Is it really as repressive for women over there as we are often told by our media or is that all a lie? I'm sincerely curious. What are the restrictions placed on women over there compared to say, women in Europe or the U.S?

OK ..That's good with me so I explain to you

as Muslim woman then as Saudi ...

you can not decide on the people through their media only

Women in Islam (in Saudi Arabia also) In the shadow of Islamic law

Which gives her -their rights as muslims as Women ( Find yourself on women's rights in Islam)

When you see or hear about Violence against women So few and we can not build on any evidence and Does not represent islam

This is unacceptable to religious and social ...And (Islamic law) protected their ...

Example ....

In any school If they tell you about (its Students ) that 5% lazy, while 95% successful then upon Any proportion we Depend 5% or 95% ?

Women in America and Europe did not get the status which had got it

Women in Islam ...

for that Find that women in the West Convert to Islam Where there is care, concern and compassion ...

'A lot of European women suffer from moral decay in Western societies, they feel nostalgic for a sense of belonging and caring and sharing and all that Islam offers the meanings are lacking in the West'

One of Western women " Muslims do not view women as merely a body to serve the sex "

That's right Women to have a respectable entity by her Mind ..her heart

she is not a commodity ...not doll... not exploited

Also, I noticed something on a program recently. Muslims often declare that the Quran is pure and above the edits made in the bible, however, it appears that the Qurans printed in Saudi Arabia have added words such as "guns," "bombs," "warplanes" in parenthesis that obviously are not in the original Quran. Is this okay? Is it not blasphemous? Why aren't people in Saudi Arabia being threatened with death for doing this?

... NOT TRUE ...this not OKAY ( The Koran in Saudi Arabia is the same in all Islamic countries)

This vicious campaign to discredit Islam ( pleas read islam )

jmoool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam