U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 06:08 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,423,649 times

Advertisements

[quote=jmooool;12445878][quote=Jazzymom;12431367]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post

all right .....we even know the difference I will show to you and to all here

he is witness ... Is not a Muslim ....is not arab ... he is (Israeli soldier) is the same...

Israeli Soldier exposes War crimes of Isarel in Gaza....

I let them tell you themself ....

FTER THAT pleas ALL LOOK TO THE phrase

"I was in shock at what I heard," said Zamir in an interview on Israel Radio. "The incidents involving the killing of civilians are the most disturbing and need to be investigated. What I also found very distressing was how the norms of the army's code of conduct have been eroded and how widespread the aberrations are at junior commander level."

Zamir said the soldiers reported that officers never intervened when troops deliberately damaged property, harassed civilians or wrote 'Death to Arabs' graffiti. The report also quotes individual soldiers reporting that, when they tried to remonstrate with fellow soldiers who were causing wanton damage, they were met with the response, 'Because they're Arabs'. "This is not the Israeli Defence Forces that we used to know," said Zamir.

Israel soldier admits war crimes.I want to state that I am not Hitler and I do not hate jews up front unless they consider gentiles animals and as a result of this belief they can kill and lie to gentiles with immunity.Michael Hoffman 11 has studied the Talmud and many others who state some jews have this belief.What percent think this way but deny it.Indoctrination by governments produces its ape mix alien gene pool.We know how gentiles governments operate, so if Israel is twin and maybe the dominant one in U.S. why would one think the U.S. much different than Israel.Since I give all the references you need with videos in The Satanic Central Banksters’Monetary Enslave System 3 Sept 09 I am not going to be redundant with that information,but it indicates the lack of innocents of gentiles also.The elite are all the same maybe.Maybe there are alien factions as Iran and its supporters in south America,etc.Some in west too???U.S.???,Canada???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWaN7hJAwSo

The picture that emerges from the testimonies, which have been seen by The Independent, is one of massive fire power to cover advances and rules of engagement that were calculated to ensure, in the words attributed to one battalion commander, that "not a hair will fall of a soldier of mine. I am not willing to allow a soldier of mine to risk himself by hesitating. If you are not sure, shoot."

They are contained in testimonies from about 30 soldiers that were collected by Breaking the Silence, an army veterans organisation that seeks to "expose the Israeli public to the routine situations of everyday life in the occupied territories". Although the organisation has collected hundreds of testimonies from ex-soldiers before, this is the first time that it has done so from serving soldiers so soon after the events they describe.

One soldier said his brigade commander and other officers made it clear that "any movement must entail gunfire". He added: "I don't remember if the brigade commander said this or someone else. I' m not sure. No one is supposed to be there. If you see any signs of movement at all, you shoot

even I avoid long words .....here details ...

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=46193

jmoool

jmoool,

You seem only to be able to talk about Israels wrongs...... Has Hamas, or the PLO done no wrong?
What do you say about suicide bombers?

What do you say about rockets being sent into civilian areas?

What do you say about suicide bombers bombing crowded markets, and cafes?

What do you say about hiding huge caches of arms in civilian areas?

Is Hamas innocent?

When Israel became a state did the Palestinians have the same option? To form a state?

Did they instead go to war??

Does Israel have a right and a duty to protect the innocent civilian that Hamas attacks?

Are only Palestinians being attacked? or are Israelis being attacked?

If you want to put some blame somewhere why don't you blame the MUSLIM PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS WHO CARE NOT WHO THEY KILL OR GET KILLED.

You insist in blaming just the Israelis but the palestinians have much blood on their hands too.

I stand by my stance Israel has a right to defend herself against cowardly terrorists who kill innocent men, women and children.

When you insist in attacking then running into a crowded civilian area where you have hidden your weapons don't be surprised when those you attack come after you.

A country has a right to defend itself against terrorists..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2010, 07:42 PM

40,056 posts, read 30,514,706 times
Oh, you know exactly how far that argument is going to get with him!

Old 01-15-2010, 11:26 AM

169 posts, read 314,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Jmcool, do not forget post #44 please.

InsaneInDaMembrane ...

Think that this is Islamic law ...Certainly this is nonsense and not acceptable to any Muslim ....This legal situation is undoubtedly corrupt

Girl or woman rapist does not applyed on her any punishment because they are forced .... This is (girl ) be anomalous situation does not represent Islamic law and does not represent saudi law

While the circumstances of the case were not complete in the original
( just Gossip western media )

that Who raped this girl have took their punishment In accordance with Islamic law ...

There is a difference between rape and adultery and Who are tell you that women do not

YES they going to come forward and claim they were raped without fearing ...Every criminal will be punished

and there is no thing called rapist between Husband and his wife Rape is violence ....and forced ...

But what about the raping in America or Europe Why is too high

We do have occur of rape but very low compared with your world

Even know the difference between the social who woman wear the veil at it and between the social who woman do not wear the veil at it

I will speak with language of number ..... Startling figures ....

From your media itself .....

1- Every 9 seconds a woman is raped in America ...

2-Reaching statistical study at an American university and published in a book ..(America, pray or not pray - to David Barton) Which was submitted to President Bush, Jr.)Recommended the need to work on ...

''''NOT TO MIX IN SCHOOLS'''' that Islamic law

What the statistics says ...

Rape in the rape:That 80% of American women have been raped once, at least in their lives ..!!

The number of women who are raped every day than the 1900 GirlThe result:::: that about 30% of American girls are subjected to pregnancy or abortion or childbirth in the age of fourteen.

The value of American women:24% of males and 16% of females believe that man is entitled to compel any female to( Intercourse ) even if she does not approval If he disbursement of nearly $ 10 to $ 15 it ..!!!

Incest:Says, "Marilyn Van Derber" Miss America in 1958:I was raped by my father and I am in the fourth century and the situation continued until eighteen years of age....

Center for victims:The Center for the victims and the American National, which supports victims of violent crimes as follows:Rate of rape in the United States (1.3) of an adult woman per minute ... means (683,000) American woman raped in one year.....

National Center for Victims here:The center said that one of every eight young adults in the United States had been raped ...To be raped a total of12,100,000)Twelve million one hundred thousand women at least...

The results of the field survey for the Center to61%) of cases of rape were to girls under the age of eighteen.(29%) of all cases of rapes were against children under the age of eleven.The figures also showed increased incidence of rape from the previous year (59%) means that there are millions of Americans will come round them for being raped...

I'll show you now the solutions that have been put by your ...

CONFESSIONS OF AN AMERICAN ....

(Journal Times) sees that (solution in Muslim dress)

Asked one of the authors in the phrase "Times" of America (11/11/1991 AD) government to intervene and convince the American women wear clothes that cover the body, especially the clothes worn by Muslim women, where call came from the author after the uproar raised over the increasing wave of attacks on (soldiers) and (secretaries.)....

Women do not go out alone.* Wearing something covering her face and body* Not a woman going out at night.* Do not keep the car where you want to get off it.

(That our law)

If the numbers in these statistics and the results of the survey in 1991 only .... It means this:
That millions of American women have been raped and wounded feelings and assaulted on their bodies and and fell dignity ..

Where is my freedom of all this ... But I will be in constant fear ..

I personally when I go to the market I do not feel any fear, do not wear the ( hijab) and every place Even if I be alone .. (That be the freedom)

sorry to length's speak

jmooool

Old 01-15-2010, 01:28 PM

169 posts, read 314,910 times
[quote=Jazzymom;12450364][quote=jmooool;12445878]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post

jmoool,

You seem only to be able to talk about Israels wrongs...... Has Hamas, or the PLO done no wrong?
What do you say about suicide bombers?

What do you say about rockets being sent into civilian areas?

What do you say about suicide bombers bombing crowded markets, and cafes?

What do you say about hiding huge caches of arms in civilian areas?

Is Hamas innocent?

When Israel became a state did the Palestinians have the same option? To form a state?

Did they instead go to war??

Does Israel have a right and a duty to protect the innocent civilian that Hamas attacks?

Are only Palestinians being attacked? or are Israelis being attacked?

If you want to put some blame somewhere why don't you blame the MUSLIM PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS WHO CARE NOT WHO THEY KILL OR GET KILLED.

You insist in blaming just the Israelis but the palestinians have much blood on their hands too.

I stand by my stance Israel has a right to defend herself against cowardly terrorists who kill innocent men, women and children.

When you insist in attacking then running into a crowded civilian area where you have hidden your weapons don't be surprised when those you attack come after you.

A country has a right to defend itself against terrorists..

all right ...We must be logical ..how ?

Hamas was founded in 1987 ...OK ? Has there been resistance before the founding of Hamas ? NO

Was Israel kills before the existence of Hamas ? YES

Anyone can read what Israel did in Palestine in 1947 This year is called the Nakba and the catastrophe for the Palestinians !

Have there been any resistance ... Is there are rockets at Palestine ?

NO ...Was Hamas exists ? NO TOO

60 years the Palestinian people under occupation, murder then Why can not there is resistance ?

Hamas now has to defend their land and their people And resist the occupation sixty years ...

Resist Israel when it entered the land of Palestine to with troops and tanks and weapons ...

As long as Israel did not withdraws from the land of Palestine

Jewish and Christian knowledgeable ministers ! They condemn the Palestinian Suicide Bomber Martyrs who are defending their lands and trying to drive the Israeli occupation out of their lands with every way they can, while intentionally ignoring the fact that their very own Bible allows suicide bombing......( read to story of the Mighty Samson) even you know ..

just snippet of it

"Then Samson prayed to the LORD, "O Sovereign LORD , remember me. O God, please strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes." (From the NIV Bible, Judges 16:28)"

Before you decide to call the Palestinian Martyrs as "Homicide Bombers", you should first call the Bible for killing children and women, and Samson the same thing, because he did to his enemies exactly what the Palestinian Martyrs are doing to the occupying Israelis

Now come to Suicide Bombing done by muslims in Israel.
According to Islam, if the enemy kills civilians from us, then they have declared a war from all directions upon us. We as Muslims must not start killing civilians, because in Islam, we are forbidden to start it: "...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...(Noble Quran 5:32)"

But when we are confronted with an enemy that doesn't care about civilization and human value and worth, then the Noble Quran instructs us: "O ye who believe! the law of equality is prescribed to you in cases of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the woman for the woman. But if any remission is made by the brother of the slain, then grant any reasonable demand, and compensate him with handsome gratitude, this is a concession and a Mercy from your Lord. After this whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave penalty. (The Noble Quran, 2:178)"

look at The situation in Palestine

1) the Jews are killing civilians from us
(2) the Jews are building more settlements and are not withdrawing from the lands that they were not supposed to be in since 1991
(3) the Jews are all armed and dangerous and their civilians do use their weapons against the unarmed Palestinian civilians.

jmoool

Old 01-15-2010, 02:26 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,423,649 times
[quote=jmooool;12461537][quote=Jazzymom;12450364]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post

all right ...We must be logical ..how ?

Hamas was founded in 1987 ...OK ? Has there been resistance before the founding of Hamas ? NO

Was Israel kills before the existence of Hamas ? YES

Anyone can read what Israel did in Palestine in 1947 This year is called the Nakba and the catastrophe for the Palestinians ! Yes, Palestine turned down its state and went to war..... TURNED DOWN a state in favor of WAR........

Have there been any resistance ... Is there are rockets at Palestine ?

NO ...Was Hamas exists ? NO TOO

60 years the Palestinian people under occupation, murder then Why can not there is resistance ? for 60 years they could have had a state..... A state, imagine instead of fighting Israelis both could be living side by side in peace..... Imagine

Hamas now has to defend their land and their people And resist the occupation sixty years ... Well that says it all.... Hamas does not want peace.... Israel will never have a peace partner.

Resist Israel when it entered the land of Palestine to with troops and tanks and weapons ... Israel would never enter if terrorists didn't attack innocents.

As long as Israel did not withdraws from the land of Palestine The land of Israel and the land of palestine.... Israel will continue to exist...

Jewish and Christian knowledgeable ministers ! They condemn the Palestinian Suicide Bomber Martyrs who are defending their lands and trying to drive the Israeli occupation out of their lands with every way they can, while intentionally ignoring the fact that their very own Bible allows suicide bombing......( read to story of the Mighty Samson) even you know ..

Like I said Palestinians are no more then terrorists and Israel has every right to defend her citizens..

jmoool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam