Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 02:14 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,003,946 times

Advertisements

Jmcool, do not forget post #44 please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 02:44 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,345 times
[quote=jmooool;12430020][quote=Jazzymom;12409438]

You as Jew Is not Israel is killing and destroying homes and killing women and children in Gaza .... Israel is protecting its civilians against Palestinian terrorists who bomb buses, cafes, markets and shoot rockets into civilian areas which also kills women and children, then run into crowded civilian areas and hide behind Palestinian civilians. Blame them!!

Look in the war last winter on the ""Gaza Strip"" ...what this is called ?

Again it was Israelis protecting its civilians from Hamas terrorists who attack civilians then hide among a Palestinian population. Again blame them.

Terrorism itself ( it are still the Arab world and European Condemns Israel even now .... A brutal war is inhumane ..We can not compare them with suicide bombers ... Yes it is and yes we can.... Hamas is a terrorist organization supported by the Palestinian people not the victims. Palestinians teach there children to blow themselves up, to be martyrs. A country has a right to defend itself against terrorists and I don't care what the UN says. Israel has a right to self defense.

Just a bunch of violence does not equal with the destruction of an entire region and killed to its people .... Hamas is the problem not Israel. There would be 2 states living side by side had not the entire Arab world surrounding Israel attacked it but it survived against all odds but there has been no peace for 60 years. Palestine and Israel could have been living in peace for 60 years now had the Arab world along with the Palestinians not gone to war.

Furthermore they are still besieging the people of Gaza economically ..

And Hamas is still smuggling weapons into its territory by underground tunnels that hopefully Egypt will put an end to by the wall they are building. All Hamas cares about is war, terrorism and wiping Israel off the map. It does not care about its own people.

they are still Depriving them of their rights as human beings ... Yes human rights....... Again once Hamas stops attacking innocent Israeli women and children then we can talk about peace and with peace comes the ability to feel safe and when a population feels safe they can think about moving away from a siege mentality.

Three years in poverty and hunger...Suicide bombings are just a dot in a sea of Israeli terrorism ...

You know 60 years ago Palestinians would have had a state at the same time Israel but they said no left there land and all the Arab states attacked Israel... That is not someone who is a victim.... If the Arab states and the palestinians had agreed to a 2 state partition there would be no poverty or hunger. If the Palestinians had put all their energy into building a country there would be a Palestinian state and no poverty or hunger.

that die of an entire people This is the greatest crime in history .. That terrorists have attacked innocent civilians for 60 years is a crime.

There is no justification for killing innocent people There is every justification for defending your population and Israel has every right to defend her population againstt Hamas.

What about all this in your concept? Once Palestinians accept Israels right to exist and stop terrorist acts and come to the peace table there will be peace until then there will be no peace.

jmoool

I fully support the Israelis right to self defense. There will never be peace until Palestinians love there children more then they hate Israel...
Palestinians are not the victims here they have been the agressors since they first attacked Israel. I don't believe they want peace and I don't believe Israel will ever have a peace partner until the Palestinians stop Hamas and its terrorist activities.

Last edited by Jazzymom; 01-13-2010 at 03:39 PM..

Old 01-13-2010, 03:51 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,345 times
[quote=jmooool;12379603][quote=Dean Trails;12370796]

NOt true How does this happen and the people of Gaza is still under economic blockade of three years ...

Israeli raids continue So far

jmoool

Gaza supports Hamas and attacking Israeli civilian areas with rockets, suicide bombers, then runs into crowded civilian area to hide. That's the reality. many times there have been peace talks that fell apart and the last one happened with Arafat who walked away from peace and a Palestinian state.

Old 01-13-2010, 04:50 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
[quote=Jazzymom;12432434][quote=jmooool;12379603]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Trails View Post

Gaza supports Hamas and attacking Israeli civilian areas with rockets, suicide bombers, then runs into crowded civilian area to hide. That's the reality. many times there have been peace talks that fell apart and the last one happened with Arafat who walked away from peace and a Palestinian state.
That's the reality for some of us. jmoool continues to see otherwise.

Old 01-14-2010, 08:58 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Todays news....Twenty people have been killed in a suicide bombing in a crowded market in southern Afghanistan. BBC News - Suicide bombing kills 20 in Afghanistan market

Weekly Jihad Report
Jan 02 - Jan 08
Jihad Attacks: 33
Dead Bodies: 151
Critically Injured: 328

Old 01-14-2010, 09:06 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,931,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post

There is no justification for killing innocent people

Agreed.

All of you need to stop.

Here's the bad thing about the whole situation.

Both sides are wrong. But neither side wants to take the high ground and stop murdering innocent people and take a wholly defensive position. If the Muslims would stop killing people and only defend themselves when attacked.... they would gain favor to other nations and get more aid. If Israel would stop killing people and only defend themselves when attacked, they would gain favor to other nations and get more aid.

Now imagine if both sides stopped murdering innocent people and only defended themselves when attacked. NO retaliation. No vengeance. Just simple, immediate defense. Nothing more.

Imagine it.

But no, both sides are too caked with blood even see the moral high ground anymore. Both sides say there is no justification to kill innocents, but they do it anyway.

And each thinks this murdering of innocents is favored by their Abrahamic god. The god of love. The god of peace.

Old 01-14-2010, 09:39 AM

241 posts, read 474,529 times
Why you pay attention if the title is Muslims
please think deeply!
all people make mistake if I want to say what christian did in Iraq and so on.. I can't finish
so please dont blame us for any bad act from another people ....

Old 01-14-2010, 09:49 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawary View Post
Why you pay attention if the title is Muslims
please think deeply!
all people make mistake if I want to say what christian did in Iraq and so on.. I can't finish
so please dont blame us for any bad act from another people ....
I've noticed that whenever horrible acts of violence are committed in the name of Islam you Muslims call them mistakes....They are not mistakes; they are acts of premeditated murder, and saying they are mistakes does not whitewash them at all.
Islam created this problem, and it's about time Islam dealt with it, or perhaps you just don't want to, is that it?

Old 01-14-2010, 01:05 PM

169 posts, read 353,801 times
Default Israeli Soldiers Expose Atrocities in Gaza

[quote=Jazzymom;12431367][quote=jmooool;12430020]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post

You as Jew Is not Israel is killing and destroying homes and killing women and children in Gaza .... Israel is protecting its civilians against Palestinian terrorists who bomb buses, cafes, markets and shoot rockets into civilian areas which also kills women and children, then run into crowded civilian areas and hide behind Palestinian civilians. Blame them!!

Look in the war last winter on the ""Gaza Strip"" ...what this is called ?

Again it was Israelis protecting its civilians from Hamas terrorists who attack civilians then hide among a Palestinian population. Again blame them.

Terrorism itself ( it are still the Arab world and European Condemns Israel even now .... A brutal war is inhumane ..We can not compare them with suicide bombers ... Yes it is and yes we can.... Hamas is a terrorist organization supported by the Palestinian people not the victims. Palestinians teach there children to blow themselves up, to be martyrs. A country has a right to defend itself against terrorists and I don't care what the UN says. Israel has a right to self defense.

Just a bunch of violence does not equal with the destruction of an entire region and killed to its people .... Hamas is the problem not Israel. There would be 2 states living side by side had not the entire Arab world surrounding Israel attacked it but it survived against all odds but there has been no peace for 60 years. Palestine and Israel could have been living in peace for 60 years now had the Arab world along with the Palestinians not gone to war.

Furthermore they are still besieging the people of Gaza economically ..

And Hamas is still smuggling weapons into its territory by underground tunnels that hopefully Egypt will put an end to by the wall they are building. All Hamas cares about is war, terrorism and wiping Israel off the map. It does not care about its own people.

they are still Depriving them of their rights as human beings ... Yes human rights....... Again once Hamas stops attacking innocent Israeli women and children then we can talk about peace and with peace comes the ability to feel safe and when a population feels safe they can think about moving away from a siege mentality.

Three years in poverty and hunger...Suicide bombings are just a dot in a sea of Israeli terrorism ...

You know 60 years ago Palestinians would have had a state at the same time Israel but they said no left there land and all the Arab states attacked Israel... That is not someone who is a victim.... If the Arab states and the palestinians had agreed to a 2 state partition there would be no poverty or hunger. If the Palestinians had put all their energy into building a country there would be a Palestinian state and no poverty or hunger.

that die of an entire people This is the greatest crime in history .. That terrorists have attacked innocent civilians for 60 years is a crime.

There is no justification for killing innocent people There is every justification for defending your population and Israel has every right to defend her population againstt Hamas.

What about all this in your concept? Once Palestinians accept Israels right to exist and stop terrorist acts and come to the peace table there will be peace until then there will be no peace.

jmoool

I fully support the Israelis right to self defense. There will never be peace until Palestinians love there children more then they hate Israel...
Palestinians are not the victims here they have been the agressors since they first attacked Israel. I don't believe they want peace and I don't believe Israel will ever have a peace partner until the Palestinians stop Hamas and its terrorist activities.

all right .....we even know the difference I will show to you and to all here

he is witness ... Is not a Muslim ....is not arab ... he is (Israeli soldier) is the same...

Israeli Soldier exposes War crimes of Isarel in Gaza....

I let them tell you themself ....

FTER THAT pleas ALL LOOK TO THE phrase

"I was in shock at what I heard," said Zamir in an interview on Israel Radio. "The incidents involving the killing of civilians are the most disturbing and need to be investigated. What I also found very distressing was how the norms of the army's code of conduct have been eroded and how widespread the aberrations are at junior commander level."

Zamir said the soldiers reported that officers never intervened when troops deliberately damaged property, harassed civilians or wrote 'Death to Arabs' graffiti. The report also quotes individual soldiers reporting that, when they tried to remonstrate with fellow soldiers who were causing wanton damage, they were met with the response, 'Because they're Arabs'. "This is not the Israeli Defence Forces that we used to know," said Zamir.

Israel soldier admits war crimes.I want to state that I am not Hitler and I do not hate jews up front unless they consider gentiles animals and as a result of this belief they can kill and lie to gentiles with immunity.Michael Hoffman 11 has studied the Talmud and many others who state some jews have this belief.What percent think this way but deny it.Indoctrination by governments produces its ape mix alien gene pool.We know how gentiles governments operate, so if Israel is twin and maybe the dominant one in U.S. why would one think the U.S. much different than Israel.Since I give all the references you need with videos in The Satanic Central Banksters’Monetary Enslave System 3 Sept 09 I am not going to be redundant with that information,but it indicates the lack of innocents of gentiles also.The elite are all the same maybe.Maybe there are alien factions as Iran and its supporters in south America,etc.Some in west too???U.S.???,Canada???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWaN7hJAwSo

The picture that emerges from the testimonies, which have been seen by The Independent, is one of massive fire power to cover advances and rules of engagement that were calculated to ensure, in the words attributed to one battalion commander, that "not a hair will fall of a soldier of mine. I am not willing to allow a soldier of mine to risk himself by hesitating. If you are not sure, shoot."

They are contained in testimonies from about 30 soldiers that were collected by Breaking the Silence, an army veterans organisation that seeks to "expose the Israeli public to the routine situations of everyday life in the occupied territories". Although the organisation has collected hundreds of testimonies from ex-soldiers before, this is the first time that it has done so from serving soldiers so soon after the events they describe.

One soldier said his brigade commander and other officers made it clear that "any movement must entail gunfire". He added: "I don't remember if the brigade commander said this or someone else. I' m not sure. No one is supposed to be there. If you see any signs of movement at all, you shoot

even I avoid long words .....here details ...

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=46193

jmoool

Old 01-14-2010, 02:25 PM

217 posts, read 692,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
jmoool, why would I care what Israel does? I'm not an Israeli or a Jew. I am not a member of their group. I have no responsibility for their actions, and I'm not responsible for protecting either of you.

The war between Muslim and Jew has nothing to do with me. The actions of Muslims against "infidels" such as myself *does* concern me.

The Abrahamic religions are *all* violent historically. At some point, all of you, Jew, Christian, and Muslim, are going to have to actually become peaceful, or you're going to destroy all of humanity with your insanity.
what do you know about humanity??? so because they dont affect you you dont care...there were alot of whites in the civil rights movement trying to improve racially equality between all races..now if those same whites had your "i dont care it doesnt affect me" attitude there would still be african americans getting lynched and barred from society...so before you speak about another groups lack of humanity think about your own....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam