U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 06:38 AM

27 posts, read 45,847 times

Advertisements

I have heard a boat loaded with goods, and there is no man, however they navigate and establish and unload goods and carrying other goods and sail again, all without the intervention of any human being ... a boat of this description does not do everything without the interference of any human
Of course not implausible it is merely a small boat, how the universe the earth and the planets and the stars going to be so without him does he know of and organized by only a God

Q / Is there such thing as cold? Is there such thing as cold? No, sir, there is no

You can get a lot of heat, even more heat, a great heat, mega-heat, a little heat or no heat, but we do not have anything called 'cold' can get up to 458 degrees below zero, which is not heated, but we will not we can move beyond that. There is no such thing as cold, otherwise we were able to arrive at colder than 458 below zero, sir, cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We can not measure cold. Heat we can measure in thermal units because heat is energy. Cold is the opposite of heat, sir, cold is only the absence of heat. "
Q / Is there a thing as darkness?? Sir
Darkness is not something, it is the absence of something. You can get low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light, but if you have no light constantly you have no nothing and it's called darkness, is not it? This is the meaning we use to define the word. In reality, darkness is not, and if it were able to make darkness darker and give me a jar of it. Can you give me a jar of darker darkness,
Q / Is there such a thing as immorality? Wrong again
You see, immorality Hugiyab of morality .....
Q / Is there such thing as injustice? No.
Injustice is the absence of justice.
Q / Is there such thing as evil?
Is not evil the absence of good?

If there is evil in the world, and we all agree that there is evil, what is the work done by God? The Bible tells us it is to see if each one of us and of our own free will, choose good or evil. "

That God is all mercy and all good, and he did not order evil, but allowed by the rule
Because God wanted us are free ... And freedom require the error is meaningless without the freedom that we have the right experience and Ktoo right .. . And free choice between sin and obedience .. ,, And we left the Nkty and suffer and learn and this is the wisdom in allowing the evil ... ,
That is good in the presence of al Qaeda, and evil is the exception .. Good health is the rule and the disease exception we spend most of our lives in health, in Who's disease only a few days .. . . Similarly, earthquakes are on the whole a few minutes at the age of the earth which countless millions of years ... As well as the volcanoes ... As well as the wars are small cramps in the life of Nations between the long extended periods of peace .. ,
Nna then see all the best .. Xi
The disease leaves Protection ..
Pain and stiffness and keeps the skin and endurance. .
And earthquakes relieve pent-up pressure within the globe .. .. . . "Know the other benefits"
And volcanoes emit metals and wealth pit littered the ground and subsurface soil fertile volcanic ..
And integrate the wars of nations and pollinate them and gathered in clusters and alliances and then in the League of Nations and then in the security council . . . And the greatest inventions came out during the war, penicillin, corn. Missiles, jet aircraft, all came out of the hell of war .. ,
And snake venom antidote out .. ,
The microbes make the vaccine .. ,
Were it not that our ancestors Mato Since we are now in our positions .. ,
It's the exam that we know ourselves, and the trial that determined by Mratbna God. .. , And can not explore all the wisdom, but in the end then what is the alternative perceived by .. ,
Do you want to live a life without death without disease without aging no shortage of deficit-free unrestricted free احزان without pain. . .,
Should she ask for absolutely perfect .. ,
But God is perfect .. ,
And complete multiple and why multiple lacks and what to find in one another jealous .. ,

He says, "God does not order lewdness say of Allah what you do not say is my Lord installment and Build development and your faces at every mosque"

Question / tell me about the Spirit Is a gaseous state, such as smoke or vapor or solid state such as iron or liquid such as water?
You seen?
If the spirit creature, you can not access to the essence, how you want to describe to you the divine?

Allaah says (interpretation of God is one; Allah, the Eternal; no evidence has been born; was none like unto Him)

How do not believe the Koran is telling us about the past, present and future This can not be written or sheep
Who knows the 1400 Snpon rights and no human being at one time but he passes through stages of evolution was stage after stage one after another
He says (Gheit further said that the people you are in doubt of the expedition then we have created you from dust, then from the sperm and then from then on the leech embryo, synthetic and non synthetic to show you in the wombs and recognize what we want to bring you out indefinitely, and then tell the children and Ohdkm of you die and you who returned to the very end of life ...
Was it when Muhammad devices, electricity and microscope .. is not reasonable at that time .. He does not read or write, if from the knowledge of Mohammed?? Is it a coincidence that it was unreasonable has been repeated more than once. . It is the Word of God the Creator the unseen world
If you want the Koran the word of God there are more and more
Do you accept my dear sir ... to find ingratitude of those who Ackermth
Do you accept that you find money and gave him life and you are denied
Do you accept that corresponds to your child Marovk evils
Do you accept that your baby does the word Thank You
Why Tcetkther recognize the existence of God the owner of Mak
Have set limits red thinking prevent you from accepting any evidence mind to connect to the right is afraid of it.
If you deny the existence of God in order to the world and to escape from accountability and punishment, then God gives but does not neglect
He says they (do not expect an account (27) and deny Our revelations, a liar (28)
If you still think that God does not exist and all they have and they do not see if you can not hear
</SPAN>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2010, 07:11 AM

30,929 posts, read 31,853,615 times
Sorry, not interested.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:14 AM

1,851 posts, read 1,883,830 times
I hope that whatever god there may be, is capable of better communication skills than this grammatical trainwreck.

Nothing but Jibberish.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:18 AM

13,036 posts, read 22,059,529 times
Que ? Sorry still not convinced. I guess I am past all redemption, that or my tiny intellect can simply not understand your rant.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:27 AM

4,172 posts, read 6,002,356 times
I see your god was busy shaking up Haiti. Did he tell you why?

Old 01-14-2010, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
Why indeed. A question some of us would love an answer to.

One not involving platitudes and facile statements about "mysterious ways, god's plan, god's love" blah, blah, blah...

With friends like God who needs enemies ? Makes Satan looks like a little fluffy kitten of love doesn't it.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:37 AM

4,529 posts, read 4,873,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
Just ask the American Embarrassment, Pat Robertson, he'll be glad to tell you why.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:45 AM

4,172 posts, read 6,002,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Why indeed. A question some of us would love an answer to.

One not involving platitudes and facile statements about "mysterious ways, god's plan, god's love" blah, blah, blah...

With friends like God who needs enemies ? Makes Satan looks like a little fluffy kitten of love doesn't it.
Love the bolded part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Just ask the American Embarrassment, Pat Robertson, he'll be glad to tell you why.
I am thinking many besides Robertson have a similar mentality. Let us see what this version of god says, then I may decide if I want to go meet him or not, per OP's request.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:46 AM

1,851 posts, read 1,883,830 times
If there is a God and if God truely loves us, then why oh why did he NOT use the Quran or the Bible to forewarn us of the impending cruelty that is Britney Spears' music and the wretched evil of American Idol?

Most Americans have never done anything that warrants the torture of being exposed to those two soul-sucking, brainnumbing evils.

All loving god, indeed.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
If there is a God and if God truely loves us, then why oh why did he NOT use the Quran or the Bible to forewarn us of the impending cruelty that is Britney Spears' music and the wretched evil of American Idol?

Most Americans have never done anything that warrants the torture of being exposed to those two soul-sucking, brainnumbing evils.

All loving god, indeed.

Pah , you Americans brought forth this great evil of Britney Spears into the world. Spare a thought for us the foreign victims of her "musical talent".... You can live with it, sounds like perfect punishment for allowing it to spread its evil across the world. Not sure whether "idol" was originally British so I better shut ip on the subject !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam