U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 03:27 PM

31,385 posts, read 32,099,608 times

Advertisements

Why is this in the Religions and Philosophy forum, censors too busy deleting questions about religion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 05:10 PM

232 posts, read 629,047 times
no profiling there....Come on...these guy were probably just recent converts to Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism or Hinduism...they just did not get the paperwork in to change their names in time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
Perhaps the OP has a point. After all, the names of the alleged hijackers are as follows:

Khalid Almihdhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaf Alhazmi, Salem Alhazmi, Hani Hanjour, Satam M.A. Al Suqami, Waleed M. Alshehri, Wail M. Alshehri, Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz Alomari, Marwan Al-Shehhi, Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad, Ahmed Alghamdi, Hamza Alghamdi, Mohand Alshehri, Saeed Alghamdi, Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi, Ahmed Alnami, Ziad Samir Jarrah

Now, I would hate to come across as a profiler, or worse, someone who would stoop so low by stereotyping someone by their name, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that their names alone would probably give us a good idea as to what their religious beliefs were.

If my misguided assumptions in that arena are somewhat lacking in their conviction, perhaps the nationalities of where they were from might give us a clue. Considering that most of them were Saudi nationals, I think it would be fair to say that given their names and the country(ies) they came from, their chances of being Muslim are increased by several orders of magnitude.

If that is not enough to place a fair assumption on their religion, perhaps some of the cockpit voice recordings prior to crashing the airplanes would give us a clue as to what religion they were. Perhaps the words "Allah Hu Akbar" sounding out in the cockpit just prior to crashing would lead us to believe they were Muslim.

And, if that assumption is wrong, the fact that each one of them had or has been linked to terrorist training camps funded by Al-Qaeda, an extremist Muslim terrorist organization, might give us a clue as to what religion they were.

Of course, we shouldn't make any assumptions to hurt the feelings of Muslims around the world who have prostrated themselves at the foot of Allah for the greater glory of humanity. I would hate to make a false assumption or, worse, draw a cartoon of the fetid child molesting Muhammad and anger the Muslim world.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:44 PM

20,005 posts, read 69,417,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post

Why do we not tell the truth Why do we hide the truth ?...

Only until the American people to know

**Muslims Did Not Do 9/11 Zakir Naik Giving Facts!!**

http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/3133.htm

Why was abolished Videos?

look why is this ? http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35416

jmoool

Quit trying to hide the fact that your Saudi brethren were the ones who committed the atrocity on 9-11. Their ugly mugs were captured on camera for the whole world to see.

I suggest you look into changing your name to Jfooooooooool.

Old 01-15-2010, 11:13 PM

11,798 posts, read 21,981,222 times
Allow me to add my voice to the universal derision of such a blatant untruth. Of course the Muslims are responsible for 9/11, beyond the slightest shadow of doubt. That doesn't mean that all Muslims are just like the terrorists who perpetrated it, but some are.

Old 01-16-2010, 12:11 AM

331 posts, read 445,600 times
"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

What does that mean in English? Try to tell me again that Muslims aren't either directly or indirectly responsible for all major terrorist attacks in the past, oh, thirty years.

Old 01-16-2010, 08:58 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,426,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmac112 View Post
"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

What does that mean in English? Try to tell me again that Muslims aren't either directly or indirectly responsible for all major terrorist attacks in the past, oh, thirty years.

It means God is greater, and yes it seems that those who are currently carrying out terrorists attacks are Muslim. Historically they are not the only religion to kill in the name of God on a huge scale.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:00 AM

2,616 posts, read 4,008,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Nikk wrote:

I agree that the impact of the plane itself would not cause the structure to collapse but after this event there was a great deal of study regarding the affect of the burning fuel which was documented and there have been at least one documentary on television which I watched that described exactly how this happened. Many skyscrapers have been constructed with steel beams that are covered with a coating of a material that is a fire retardant but it's not sufficient to stop the effects of a fire of this magnitude. The beams didn't actually melt but they became pliable and were unable to support the massive weight of the many floors above them. I was also shocked when the buildings collapsed and didn't think it could happen but investigators were able to retrieve steel from the debris where the failure had occurred and examine it closely. The new building that's being constructed now will be much stronger because of what was learned from the collapse of the original towers.
The first steel building to come down in history due to plane crash/melting steel was WTC Building #2, the seccond WTC Building #1. There have been steel buildings that have burned for days with no damage. The fact is steel does not melt with burning kerosine. Further all of the kerosine burned out the side of the building in a plume. What else was there to burn? Just office equipement. Sorry, but the whole melting steel thing is a joke. As a vendor of architectural protucts to the military, when they harden facilities, I know they increase the stand-off distances, put balistic or blast windows in and that is it. They don't use special steel, because steel just doesn't melt in fires usless they are coal/gas and oxygen fed with specially created environments like an iron mill. Melting steel is a special technology that just dosen't happen in the conditions of a freestanding skyscraper.

Aside: I find it convenient that Larry Silverstein no longer has to worry about the 1 bn dollar removal of all that asbestos in the WTC buildings. Seems he made an unprofitable business deal into a very profitable one.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:15 AM

30,884 posts, read 31,769,092 times
Jet fuel burns at 800 to 1500F. This is not hot enough to melt structural steel. However, engineers say that for the World Trade Center towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength. Steel will lose about half its strength at 1,200 degrees F. The steel will also become distorted when heat is not a uniform temperature.

Most fires start in one area and then spread. The fire from the terrorist planes covered the area of an entire floor almost instantly. As the weakened floors began to collapse, they pancaked. This means that floors crashed down on floors with increasing weight and momentum, crushing each successive floor below. With the weight of the plunging floors building force, the exterior walls buckled.

No building we can construct today would have been able to withstand the impact of the terrorist airplanes that struck the World Trade Center Towers on September 11, 2001

World Trade Center Twin Towers - Why the World Trade Center Twin Towers Fell

Old 01-16-2010, 10:43 AM

169 posts, read 315,060 times
Your problem are you are talking without proof just with motive hatred to Muslims ...

(Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks)

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it

read more http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

jmooool

Old 01-16-2010, 10:53 AM

169 posts, read 315,060 times
Why do not you know this ?

is it Reasonable you do not know the Conspiracy hidden ?

[LEFT][SIZE=2]This chapter of Solving 9-11 reveals a very significant part of the extensive Israeli and Zionist criminal network, which the evidence indicates was behind the crime of the century. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The information in this chapter, which comes from material in the public domain, strongly supports the thesis that senior officers from Israeli military intelligence agencies were the chief architects of the false-flag terror of 9-11. [/SIZE]

do you know these ?

jmooool
[/LEFT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam