U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 10:58 AM

7,916 posts, read 16,796,945 times

Advertisements

Nikk wrote:
Quote:
Sorry, but the whole melting steel thing is a joke.
Neither sanspeur or myself claimed that the steel melted if you'll read our posts again. Investigators have concluded that the steel was weakened to such an extent that it could no longer support the countless tons of material in the stories above. What I can't figure out is the point you're trying to make. You seem to be suggesting that there must be some sort of a conspiracy even though this event has probably been studied as much as any crime in human history. The heat was so intense that no one who was on the floor that was struck or any of the floors above survived. Helicopters hovered above the roof of the buildings hoping to save someone who might have made their way to the top but no one did. A large commercial airliner crashing into a building filled with jet fuel is not something that happens everyday and the consequences were far worse than anyone would have expected but it's ridiculous to think there's some kind of coverup taking place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2010, 11:05 AM

169 posts, read 315,044 times
Default 9-11 and ISRAEL

Why do not you know this ?

is it Reasonable you do not know the Conspiracy hidden ?

PT. III - 9/11 and the Mossad
The Mossad is Israel's CIA.

On September 11th, five men were reported to the FBI, jumping up and down in joy on top of their white van, while watching the planes crash into the World Trade Center from the New Jersey side of the Hudson river. Their license number was taken down. They were located and later that afternoon taken into police custody.
Later, they were confirmed to be Mossad agents.
Later also, we found out that Mossad agents were in the U.S. illegally for over a year, spying on Mohammed Atta and Marwan al-Shehi. Both men were leaders of the 9/11 attack.
No one is saying that Mossad agents were colluding with al-Qaeda, but the questions arise, did Israel know of the 9/11 attacks beforehand, and do nothing except mislead us?
When Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, was asked about the 9/11 attacks, his response was: "It's very good .... it's not good .... it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel from Americans)."

The Architecture of Terror - Mapping the Israeli Network Behind 9-11 - Solving 9-11

jmooool

Old 01-16-2010, 12:05 PM

232 posts, read 628,997 times
The same reason you do not know this. he and Hitler are mirror images. Flip a coin to see who is worse...

True History of Islam, Mohammed and the Koran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post

On September 11th, five men were reported to the FBI, jumping up and down in joy on top of their white van, while watching the planes crash into the World Trade Center from the New Jersey side of the Hudson river. Their license number was taken down. They were located and later that afternoon taken into police custody.
Later also, we found out that Mossad agents were in the U.S. illegally for over a year, spying on Mohammed Atta and Marwan al-Shehi. Both men were leaders of the 9/11 attack.
No one is saying that Mossad agents were colluding with al-Qaeda, but the questions arise, did Israel know of the 9/11 attacks beforehand, and do nothing except mislead us?
When Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, was asked about the 9/11 attacks, his response was: "It's very good .... it's not good .... it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel from Americans)."

The Architecture of Terror - Mapping the Israeli Network Behind 9-11 - Solving 9-11

jmooool

Old 01-16-2010, 12:05 PM

30,883 posts, read 31,765,340 times
Woo Woo>>>> The Architecture of Terror - Mapping the Israeli Network Behind 9-11 - Solving 9-11 <<<<Woo Woo
Sites like this are not worth reading. I might have known though, that you would try and shift the blame to the Jewish people...The entire operation was planned and executed solely by Muslims

The idea for the September 11 plot came from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who first presented the idea to Osama bin Laden in 1996...

Old 01-16-2010, 12:57 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,900 times
Quote:

jmooool

I pity you that you are so filled with hate it blinds you to any coherent conversation...

Old 01-16-2010, 01:06 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,900 times
[quote=jmooool;12472778]Why do not you know this ?

[LEFT][SIZE=2]This chapter of Solving 9-11 reveals a very significant part of the extensive Israeli and Zionist criminal network, which the evidence indicates was behind the crime of the century. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The information in this chapter, which comes from material in the public domain, strongly supports the thesis that senior officers from Israeli military intelligence agencies were the chief architects of the false-flag terror of 9-11. [/SIZE]

jmoool,

You are a biased Muslim who does not want the truth you just want to blame others. Why is it that Muslims seem incapable of taking responsibility for their community? Why is it that they insist in blaming everyone else? The United States government nor the Jewish people did 9/11........ It was Al queda run by Osama Bin Laden and the majority of the men in those planes were from Saudia Arabia. Where the type of Islam is Wahabi Islam and that is where the problem lies. I wish my government would stop buying oil from SA. Saudia Arabia is one of the main problems with Islam.

do you know these ?

jmooool

Old 01-16-2010, 01:08 PM

310 posts, read 505,013 times
This thread is rife with ignorance. It is very well documented how the attacks occurred and how they caused the damage they did.

Old 01-16-2010, 02:49 PM

I'm not biased to any party it does not add anything to me

I just introduce the evidence that I have

anyhow ...If these bombings was by Muslims or by non-Muslims

This does not constitute for me any change in my point for violence

Whether by Muslims or not....Because I am Both situations I reject and condemn violence and attacks for the innocent Muslims and non-Muslims

Because they simply do not satisfy my religion ( islam)

Moreover, that does not represent me and does not represent my religion ( islam) ....

jmooool

Old 01-16-2010, 03:31 PM

I read also to those who say the same thing another way ...

terrorism.world-trade-center

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.terrorism.world-trade-center/browse_thread/thread/b30a871439352557

jmooool

Old 01-16-2010, 04:17 PM

4,529 posts, read 4,862,603 times
Quote:

jmooool
We don;t listen to our own loons concerning this empty conspiracy theory. What in your world thinks we would lsiten to a Muslim try and make those attacks anything other than what they were?

They were terrorist attacks by Muslims radicals. End of story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam