Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 11:02 AM

148 posts, read 293,466 times

Advertisements

The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a child, when there is for Him no consort, when He created all things and is Aware of all things? (101)

Such is Allah, your Lord. There is no God but He, the Creator of all things, so worship Him. And He taketh care of all things. (102)

Vision comprehendeth Him not, but He comprehendeth (all) vision. He is the Subtile, the Aware. (103)

Quickly come to The Most Generous One
So that you will be forgiven

Ask Him as much as you can
He is The Rich and owns The Heaven

The good things is in His Holy Hands
Ask Him more and see what happen

You can never hold in a glass
The whole sea, How can that fit in?

and so because of the Greatness of God
He is above what you think and imagine

[Our mind is as the glass. The knowledge about God is as the sea

There is no comparable unto Him
The Most High, The All Rich, Oft forgiving

The King, The Holy, The Mighty as well
you usually lose, but He always wins

The Gracious, The Peace, The All Powerful
The Wise, The light of Earth and Heavens

The Guider, The Judge, The Truth and The Just
His word pushes the dead to listen

The Noble, The Lord, The Glorious and The Firm
The First, The Last, The Evident and The Hidden

The Giver of life, The taker of life
Every thing dies, but He The Living

The nature does not create, but God
He said Be so see what happened

[When God wanted to create a person having only a mother and no father, He said to that order be and it was].

Jesus peace be upon him was
This is a sign for men and Jinn

Also the fire was cold, and peace
When Abraham, was thrown therein

Will as you wish, if God hadn't willed
the only thing you can do is nothing

Allah is The Ever Lasting Refuge
without my Lord everything is nothing

Blessed be the Owner of Majesty and Nobility
Allah The Supreme, The Creator, The Knowing

The Praise worthy One, none as His likeness
He is the One, The Hearer, The Seeing

And since He is The Most Generous One
It is one of three conditions

Either to give you what you ask
Or prevent a harm from touching you
Or to give you more in Heaven

Finally, I would like to thank all the prophets who invited us to God and His grace especially our prophet:

Mohammad is gentle, Mohammad is light
Mohammad the prophet was very polite

Mohammad was telling only truth
Mohammad was honest, Mohammad is right

Peace be upon you dear Mohammad
During the day, and during the night

Best wishes for all of you dear brothers/sisters here.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:14 PM

1,498 posts, read 3,452,629 times
Allah ? This is the reason you peeps have been in a holy war for over 3k years ?? Yea he must really love his peeps..... he is not real just a figment of the imagination so the Saudi's can keep up the oil monopoly

Old 02-21-2010, 09:37 PM

593 posts, read 884,817 times
Default Allah is above what you think and imagine

I imagine 95% of what you said of Allah (arabic for the God of Abraham) (in pagan times the moon God) The 5% has a similar ring of mediatrix
driven religion (like Catholicism) where we find the wonderful mother of Jesus gradually manufactured into an a deity albeit a divinity (a blasphemous and pagan flaw of that realigion) Likewise a wonderful Mohamed has over centuries become a pagan mediator (yet Allah re-
maining as ONE God). We christians believe in only ONE God a belief mistaught by clerics and innocently mistaught by prophets as we believe
that the ONE God has three manifestations and presents Himself a Father ,Son and Holy Spirit (His Spirit). It's a mystery yet not so for
Allah (God). True chistianity is perverted by many so-called christian religions confusing Muslims who realize their foolish manmade doctrines
are silly and distracting from scripture just as the Quran is full of prophet driven nonesense, pilgrimages to monuments and bowing to Mecca all
part of the original moon God (Allah ) worship. The whole thing is sad and a odd study in human behavior as well.

Last edited by DASULAR17; 02-21-2010 at 10:15 PM..

Old 02-22-2010, 02:53 AM

11,798 posts, read 25,079,672 times
My eyes glaze over just thinking about it. Rational people don't consider being a 'slave' anything to be proud of.

Old 02-23-2010, 12:16 PM

148 posts, read 293,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DASULAR17 View Post
I imagine 95% of what you said of Allah (arabic for the God of Abraham) (in pagan times the moon God)
Allah is known by even christians and all arabic speakers as God the Creator of all existance.

And of His signs are the night and the day and the sun and the moon. prostrate not the sun nor the moon; but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if it is in truth Him Whom ye worship. (37) [chapter 41]

Old 02-23-2010, 06:51 PM

1,743 posts, read 2,151,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DASULAR17 View Post
I imagine 95% of what you said of Allah (arabic for the God of Abraham) (in pagan times the moon God) The 5% has a similar ring of mediatrix
driven religion (like Catholicism) where we find the wonderful mother of Jesus gradually manufactured into an a deity albeit a divinity (a blasphemous and pagan flaw of that realigion) Likewise a wonderful Mohamed has over centuries become a pagan mediator (yet Allah re-
maining as ONE God). We christians believe in only ONE God a belief mistaught by clerics and innocently mistaught by prophets as we believe
that the ONE God has three manifestations and presents Himself a Father ,Son and Holy Spirit (His Spirit). It's a mystery yet not so for
Allah (God). True chistianity is perverted by many so-called christian religions confusing Muslims who realize their foolish manmade doctrines
are silly and distracting from scripture just as the Quran is full of prophet driven nonesense, pilgrimages to monuments and bowing to Mecca all
part of the original moon God (Allah ) worship. The whole thing is sad and a odd study in human behavior as well.
Of course, Christianity is itself based on earlier pagan religions, so your criticisms above apply just as much to it as to Islam.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:16 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,309,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Please enlighten me on where you derived the information in bold. I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I just want to know from what sources you derived these opinions.
From logic: If P then Q
If Q then R
If R then S
Therefore if P then S. Do you see?

Old 02-24-2010, 02:17 AM

11,132 posts, read 10,900,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
I'll take it that you don't understand a hypothetical syllogism. Or you simply don't want to admit the truth of my argument. You asked me a question and I gave you the answer, and you don't like it.

This thread quickly turned into nothing more than a "pile on the Muslims" thread, with none of the detractors adding anything that could even remotely be considered intelligent commentary, just because I exposed you don't call me a troll.
What is it exactly that you have exposed? I like that. Syllogism. Are words like that what a philosophy degree buy people these days. You gave me a nonsense answer to something I called you on.

A to the B to the C. Your response is as ignorant as the continual psychobabble that those "quoting" Islam spew. Your response is silly and proves nothing.

Old 02-24-2010, 07:21 AM

13 posts, read 28,243 times
Quote:
What is it exactly that you have exposed? I like that. Syllogism. Are words like that what a philosophy degree buy people these days. You gave me a nonsense answer to something I called you on.

A to the B to the C. Your response is as ignorant as the continual psychobabble that those "quoting" Islam spew. Your response is silly and proves nothing.
I think it was applied that since Jesus worshiped (or praised) Allah (I'll take that as equivalent of God), Christians should also praise God (and not the messenger- Jesus Christ).

However, Muslims are also doing the exact same thing. Look at the central theme on which Islam appears to be based:
Jesus: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Islam: "There is no God but the true God; and Mohammed is his prophet".

I myself can see that you need to have deep respect for the messenger in your religion but there appears to be something wrong with claiming that this messenger is the greatest prophet of God or there's no other way to God than the way shown by this messenger/prophet/God.

In other words, A-> B-> C.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:43 AM

55 posts, read 125,324 times
GO through this link and see what the scientists gotta say abt Quran and Islam AMAZING isint it ???

Scientists On The Qur'an
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam