U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 03:02 PM

227 posts, read 303,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
mohamad was a pedophile and a liar
exactly as the jews called Jesus (peace upon him )

Old 02-26-2010, 08:04 AM

7,525 posts, read 14,919,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillMePlzzzzz View Post
Why dont you prove it that mohamed was a liar ???
Quote:
In the following hadiths, we see that Muhammad admits he's a liar when it suits him and he advises its acceptable for muslims to do likewise:
Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Muhammad the Liar - WikiIslam

Quote:
When a good debate is happening we should not try to hurt some one !
It is not a debate when someone begins the process of proselytizing, it is an assault on my beliefs. Therefore, when someone makes a claim of righteousness or integrity that is false it is incumbent on me to show the proselytizer how their faith is based on falsehood. If the proselytizer does not want to come face to face with the truth or if he does not want to be hurt by the truth he should not start the proselytization.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:46 AM

55 posts, read 115,366 times
Quote:
Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Muhammad the Liar - WikiIslam

It is not a debate when someone begins the process of proselytizing, it is an assault on my beliefs. Therefore, when someone makes a claim of righteousness or integrity that is false it is incumbent on me to show the proselytizer how their faith is based on falsehood. If the proselytizer does not want to come face to face with the truth or if he does not want to be hurt by the truth he should not start the proselytization.
Agreed to what you said however I am not in favour of any one & I know notthing in that link is correct. I have read a lot of books on Islam and i do know people who are muslims, and the refrences in that link are not authentic because lot of muslims dont believe in those books that are mentioned there !

There are two major sects in Muslims, one is Shia's ( Iran ) and the other is Sunni's ( Afganistan,Taliban,Soudi,Pakistan ) and the refrences in that link are given from the Sunni books to whick the Shia's dont follow.. I would request you to provide some refrences from the Shia books as well about the Mohamed not being a good Man !! This will actually help me in understanding that the Islam Religion is incorrect & Christianity is the BEST

Old 02-26-2010, 09:43 AM

7,525 posts, read 14,919,590 times
Sorry, won't do it. Both sects/cults think the other is wrong. and don't forget the Druse.....neither the Sunni or Shia like them. What you are asking for is like asking a Baptist to quote the proper Catholic Bible.....and yes, they are different.......or to quote the Jehovah Witnesses bible or the Mormon Bible (all are different) because someone disagrees with another. I did a quick google search, you established no parameters for the search, deal with the search as I made it or provide your own proof that the allegations made in the proof I offered is wrong.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
I did a quick google search, you established no parameters for the search, deal with the search as I made it or provide your own proof that the allegations made in the proof I offered is wrong.

Hmmmm

Well Ill leave that for Mr slave of Allah to provide some proofs and tell us or make us understand that Prof Mohd was not what it is mentioned in that link !

Old 02-26-2010, 01:03 PM

148 posts, read 263,740 times
Quote:
Hello Mr Slave of Allah how much r u gonna fight with ppl here - I see u are alone defending Allah and Islam and till now i am impressed with the way you are preaching Islam here
Hi my brother.
The Praise is to God who caused me to please you.
that (comes) of the grace of Allah to us and to mankind: yet most men are not grateful. (38)

Quote:
but do u think it is worth doing this ? what is it you are trying to do here ? Convert people to Islam and make them a Slave of Allah Like you ?

Whatever, I am Impressed with the way you are handeling the Questions thrown at you But that Dosent mean I am impressed with your religion !

Humanity is the Best Religion !!
Islam is to protect huminity from the devils.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saly 44 View Post
a slave of Allah , certainly

may allah bless you

thanks

saly
Thanks saly.

may Allah bless you too.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm

Well Ill leave that for Mr slave of Allah to provide some proofs and tell us or make us understand that Prof Mohd was not what it is mentioned in that link !

Mr Slave of Allah I am Awaiting for your response on this one All the BEST

Old 02-26-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm

Thanks dear brother,

The prophet, peace be upon him and his family, said: "If you ever take an oath to do something and later on you find that something else is better, then you should expiate your oath and do what is better."

So, if I took an oath that I will not give of my money any person, then a needy person came to me asking for money. I should expiate my first oath and do what is better which is helping the needy and support him with money.

Yes, the oath is great and it must not be broken, and Islam accept that, but Islam prefer that we do always what is better.

If there is no better choice, then you have to fulfill your oath, but if there is, then it is suggested that you do what is better and expiate your oath even if that would cost you something, you should do it.

Old 02-26-2010, 03:03 PM

1,215 posts, read 2,040,969 times
Quote:
Hmmmm

allow me to respond to that

actually these hadeeths have nothing to do with lying . big difference between oath , and lying

oath in the context of these hadeths , is something you promised in the name of allah to do in the future .

'Adi reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When anyone amongst you takes an oath, but he finds (something) better than that he should expiate (the breaking of the oath), and do that which is better.

If you ever take an oath to do something and later on you find that something else is better, then you should expiate your oath and do what is better."

so , these hadeeth have nothing to do with lying as these links try to say

very good explanation , slave of allah

best regards
elwill

Last edited by elwill; 02-26-2010 at 03:14 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam