U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Islam a religion of Peace?
Always 4 11.76%
Never 15 44.12%
Sometimes 10 29.41%
Most of the time 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 09:48 AM

227 posts, read 303,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzo View Post
I've read the Koran and find it more a religion of peace than the King James Bible
(no I'm not Muslim)
the word of the truth told by un-muslim .... the reality is the christianity is the most voilence religion in the world ... you know why .... because the sin is already forgiven ...(kill as you want ....Jesus already die for that ) !!!!!!
the christainity is not a mercy religion
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2009, 12:22 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,669,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
the word of the truth told by un-muslim .... the reality is the christianity is the most voilence religion in the world ... you know why .... because the sin is already forgiven ...(kill as you want ....Jesus already die for that ) !!!!!!
the christainity is not a mercy religion
You must admit, there are extremist on both sides. Just because one claims to be Christian and starts war in the name of God doesn't mean that God is on his side!!

This war in Iraq is not a Christian War!! This was ALL political and nothing else!!

Old 10-31-2009, 03:05 PM

30,888 posts, read 31,788,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
I lie !!!! .... you want to told me that the soldier of USA went to Iraq to visit the muses !!! or went to make a torriste visit !!! ...the planes and missiles and bombs did not killed any innocent ....you the liar ... and you pretend that you are innocent ....you are the real killers ..... (I know that the muslims killed the muslims but it's because of you ) in the past Iraq was not the terror in Iraq (the terrorism appearnce when the USA occupted Iraq )
Yeah right...It's entirely my fault that Muslims are killing each other by the thousands....You have been doing this for generations...Muslims are the most intolerant people on the planet....You cannot even tolerate each other.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:17 AM

Shredded burqas and veils lay smouldering on roofs and scattered among severed limbs as the choking black dust settled after Peshawar’s worst terrorist atrocity last week. The anguished wails of trapped women and children echoed in the blazing rubble of a once bustling marketplace.
As the death toll of Wednesday’s car bomb in the northwestern Pakistani city reached 117, it became clear that women have now become key targets in the militants’ twisted strategy of creating mayhem across this volatile, nuclear-armed country.

Revulsion at bombing in Peshwar, Pakistan - Times Online

Old 11-01-2009, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Yeah right...It's entirely my fault that Muslims are killing each other by the thousands....You have been doing this for generations...Muslims are the most intolerant people on the planet....You cannot even tolerate each other.
we are in cycle never end .... I deny the killing of Muslims each others (Islam second Major sin is Killing the innocent whatever his religion) and I deny that some Muslims killing the innocent christains or other religions ...etc
this cycle never close until the occupation of the Muslim lands and killing the Muslims should end and the Muslims stop killing the innocent people ....( Muslims or other religions)
I guess this the solutions .... the Islam and Christians and Jews must live in peace ....we obey and pray the same God and we have the same Prophets ....
the solution is : NO occupation and No killing and Jersulem for all the religion (for muslims , christains, jews )

Old 11-01-2009, 04:29 AM

Did you read the report on the link I posted? This bombing was in Pakistan, and it was Muslims killing Muslims...No Christians, Jews or Americans involved.

ACT has posted a set of statistics that demonstrates the real violence against Muslims, it is not Jews, Christians or even America that is leading the pack in Muslim Genocide, but rather other Muslims. These numbers (almost 10 million killed by other Muslims) defy rationality and surely anyone with half a brain can see where the real problem lies. Islam may or may not be a peaceful religion, but the people who dominate the religion and are the face that the world sees as representation of the religion, surely are far from peaceful.
Staggering Statistics on Muslims Killing Muslims Waste Of My Oxygen

Old 11-01-2009, 05:10 AM

1,215 posts, read 2,040,379 times
Quote:
Did you read the report on the link I posted? This bombing was in Pakistan, and it was Muslims killing Muslims...No Christians, Jews or Americans involved.

ACT has posted a set of statistics that demonstrates the real violence against Muslims, it is not Jews, Christians or even America that is leading the pack in Muslim Genocide, but rather other Muslims. These numbers (almost 10 million killed by other Muslims) defy rationality and surely anyone with half a brain can see where the real problem lies. Islam may or may not be a peaceful religion, but the people who dominate the religion and are the face that the world sees as representation of the religion, surely are far from peaceful.

so the problem isn't about the religion , it's about some groups in unstable areas who are muslims

are you wanna to say that people who dominate the religion in these areas gave bad reputation for the original peacefull massage of islam ?

Old 11-01-2009, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
so the problem isn't about the religion , it's about some groups in unstable areas who are muslims

are you wanna to say that people who dominate the religion in these areas gave bad reputation for the original peacefull massage of islam ?
What we see as the face of Islam in the news media is violence, murder and mayhem...That cannot be cured or changed from the outside, but changes must come from within Islam itself.

It is more than some groups. It is many groups with large numbers of fundamentalist Muslims, and the terrorism is NOT confined to unstable areas, Madrid and London for instance.

Old 11-01-2009, 06:11 AM

Quote:

you want to make the USA army (army of Angels ) ....they went to Iraq to make holyday torriste !!!! .... you want to say your missiles and planes take the followers to Iraq .... you creat the terrorism in Iraq and make the Muslims killing Muslims there ....
also the christians also killed each other in the past ...Catholic vs protistant
you focus to destroy the islam Image .... and clean your crimes ...you forget scandal of Abu Ghraib ? Gwantanamo until now and the unseen are more ....etc
I want to tell you that this war never end until the occupation end and the killing the inncents (what ever the killer) end also

Old 11-01-2009, 09:53 AM

40,107 posts, read 26,772,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post

The original peaceful message of Islam ONLY applies to Muslims as long as ANY Arab land is considered "occupied" by infidels(Kafir) or People of the Book who do not pay the Jizzah. There are no innocents but Muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or