U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-28-2010, 10:58 PM
 
Location: uk
8 posts, read 11,420 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I think if you would stop believing the conspiracy theories You may find the truth. The towers were felled by Muslims...Proven.

Yes, 1430 years of murder and mayhem...You should be ashamed.

More women and children in Baghdad and Afghanistan have been killed by fellow Muslims than coalition forces

How about the people of Gaza stop shooting rockets and sending suicide bombers into Israel?
As I said above....Mostly fellow Muslims...You know Shiite vs Sunni. The civilian death total is just over 100,000, not a million, unless you want to count the hundreds of thousands of deaths that Saddam was responsible for.

http://www.iraqfoundation.org/news/2003/ajan/27_saddam.html

Iraq Body Count
Dear,talking about statistics you should be more careful when mentioning that! well statistics were very clear about this. it said that death in Iraq is 1,366,350 and this is due to US invation.
see the link for more information
Iraq Deaths | Just Foreign Policy
Also statistics said that:

During Gaza war only in 2009 Palestinians death during that time was 1,300.
SEE the link:
Palestinians: 1,300 killed, 22,000 buildings destroyed in Gaza - CNN.com

Also astonishing statisctics reveals that:
124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,441 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000>
also, 1,072 Israelis and at least 6,348 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.
8,864 Israelis and 39,019 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

During Fiscal Year 2009, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $7.0 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 7,383 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,145 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.1%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.3% and 41.3% in Gaza

Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land
SEE THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

WELL I DID NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS SAD FIGURES BUT YOU HAVE MADE ME.
What i have wanted to convey is: Islam is the religion of love to everybody. We should accept each other and educate ourselves about each other. We should learn how to live with each other in harmony.Not to jump into conclusions from what we hear. If you want to know about tolerance read about Islam from its real sources but if you want to argue just for the pleasure of argument. Then, this will never end. If you want the truth take it from the real sources, but if you want to force your opinion on others this could never happen. Educate yourself and read about Islam from the real sources in order to know what is it about. That is what I am trying to say
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-28-2010, 11:04 PM
 
5,906 posts, read 5,184,041 times
Reputation: 4536
From all that I have read by Muslims about Islam on this board, they are NOT here to preach anything remotely close to TOLERANCE.

They are, instead, on a mission to convert us 'infidels'.

I find it extremely amusing that, for all the blather regarding tolerance and peace, there is so much defensiveness and outright aggression.

But if it's good PR you're after, by all means keep up the Advertising for Allah mission. Who knows, it may work (eventually).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2010, 12:56 AM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,872 posts, read 31,747,081 times
Reputation: 12620
Quote:
Originally Posted by ideal girl View Post
Dear,talking about statistics you should be more careful when mentioning that! well statistics were very clear about this. it said that death in Iraq is 1,366,350 and this is due to US invation.
see the link for more information
Iraq Deaths | Just Foreign Policy
Also statistics said that:

During Gaza war only in 2009 Palestinians death during that time was 1,300.
SEE the link:
Palestinians: 1,300 killed, 22,000 buildings destroyed in Gaza - CNN.com

Also astonishing statisctics reveals that:
124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,441 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000>
also, 1,072 Israelis and at least 6,348 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.
8,864 Israelis and 39,019 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

During Fiscal Year 2009, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $7.0 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 7,383 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,145 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.1%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.3% and 41.3% in Gaza

Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land
SEE THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

WELL I DID NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS SAD FIGURES BUT YOU HAVE MADE ME.
What i have wanted to convey is: Islam is the religion of love to everybody. We should accept each other and educate ourselves about each other. We should learn how to live with each other in harmony.Not to jump into conclusions from what we hear. If you want to know about tolerance read about Islam from its real sources but if you want to argue just for the pleasure of argument. Then, this will never end. If you want the truth take it from the real sources, but if you want to force your opinion on others this could never happen. Educate yourself and read about Islam from the real sources in order to know what is it about. That is what I am trying to say
Untruths and posting biased dishonest web sites will not do your cause any good....Just the opposite, I'm afraid. I'm sure that there are peaceful Muslims, but you guys have to put a muzzle on your extremist faction in order to attain any credibility at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2010, 03:53 AM
 
Location: Dubai
241 posts, read 432,288 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Current events has proved that Islam is the religion of war, deceit, lies, murder, intolerance, and failure. It is the antithesis of science.....demanding a return to 14th century morals and attitudes. It is a travesty waiting to beguile the stupid and the impressionable.


>>>>>>>
you know that Islam dosent have any of what you mentioned...
it's written in the holy quran "Fight with who fight you and dont start a fight or a war"...
secondly :- look at the world .. Christain always begin a war for example Afganistan, Iraq, and it have a hand on Pakistan and Sudan
..... Think about the case before saying anything , please
You start a war then you blame us !!! very strange!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2010, 06:14 AM
 
Location: New York City
5,556 posts, read 6,904,991 times
Reputation: 1354
Until some Muslim can give me a good reason WHY I need to believe ANYTHING a man who sat in a cave over 1,000 year ago CLAIMING to hear voices with no one else around to CONFIRM said voices has to say, discussing 'facts' about Islam is NOT an option. I mean, think about it, I live in N.Y and I pass by people everyday taking to themselves, some claiming god is speaking to them or has spoken to them. We consider them crazy. Now, Muslims want me to believe that a man who lived over 1,000 years ago who sat up in a cave claiming to hear voices speaking to him is to be taken serious? Um....I don't think so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2010, 06:17 AM
 
Location: Pawnee Nation
7,525 posts, read 14,899,898 times
Reputation: 7014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawary View Post
>>>>>>>
you know that Islam dosent have any of what you mentioned...
Muslims even murder their own daughters if they are silly enough to be raped. And if a Muslim decides to become Christian or Pagan, they are murdered by Islamic law. Until freedom of religion exists in the Islamic countries, you will be called liars and murderers when you claim you are tolerant or peaceful. The sad thing is, you ARE liars and murderers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2010, 06:29 AM
 
880 posts, read 1,753,594 times
Reputation: 624
SAnspure
Tell me what the Palestinians did to the jews that made them lose their homeland?They did nothing to the jews during WW2 yet the White Christian nation of Germany killed the jews and they got away with it.Start a war with the USA and prosper.Example Germany,Italy,Japan.Tell me one country that has not prospered after a war with the USA?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2010, 08:40 AM
 
Location: planet octupulous is nearing earths atmosphere
13,624 posts, read 11,053,174 times
Reputation: 19980
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
From all that I have read by Muslims about Islam on this board, they are NOT here to preach anything remotely close to TOLERANCE.

They are, instead, on a mission to convert us 'infidels'.

I find it extremely amusing that, for all the blather regarding tolerance and peace, there is so much defensiveness and outright aggression.

But if it's good PR you're after, by all means keep up the Advertising for Allah mission. Who knows, it may work (eventually).


the wolves are herding the sheeple to allah's dinner table... baaa baaa baaa.. well this sheep is in the valley next to the stream chilling...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2010, 09:10 AM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,020 posts, read 25,546,417 times
Reputation: 11309
I just need chicken kabobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2010, 10:35 AM
 
40,036 posts, read 26,715,004 times
Reputation: 6047
As long as Israel exists and the world is NOT under Islamic control there will be NOTHING that comes out of Islam that can be relied upon as facts or truth!!! Their God (Allah) COMMANDS untruth and deception to infidels under Dar al-Harb, PERIOD!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top