U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 11:12 AM

80 posts, read 134,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Never your fault huh? Boy you guys sure enjoy pretending to be victims, don't you?

I guess you didn't watch the video I posted....It was a Muslim suicide bomber killing other Muslims.
Personally I think the US should get out of Iraq and just let you Muslims slaughter each other....It's what you do best.
I watched it ofcourse, But before the invation of the anti-christ system was there any such horrible violence?

This is what we are at best....

YouTube - 1001 Inventions: Discover the Muslim Heritage in Our World

And this is what west anti-christ forefathers is best at....

YouTube - Abuse in Abu Ghraib, American-Zionist Democracy for whom?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2010, 11:47 AM

9,616 posts, read 11,368,316 times
Thanks! Always nice to see that, back about a thousand years ago, Muslims were recording their acknowledged successes in forward thinking. Unfortunately, it all devolved into a pathetic thug- and theo-cracy. Theocracies always fail; they always perpetrate grossly unfair behavior and tuggery, whether it's Christian or Muslim (oddly, never Buddhist, but that's another thread...).

So... with such a proud scientific heritage, why did you guys stop? Why did you collapse into formalized male chauvinism, state-mandated behavior, street mobs and stonings, and unthinking [and often violent] obedience? Hardly the stuff of an enlightened society, wouldn't you say?

Where's the Iranian Space Station? A Muslim landing on the Moon? Even a Muslim designed rocket orbital liftoff system? The invention of the electron microscope or DNA lineage mapping? Or high-speed Mag-Lev rail systems linking ultra-modern Middle-Eastern cities? (See: Japan, which was totally bombed out after WW-II, BTW...) Or Peace and Love between your own various Islamic states? Or some good research in, let's say, Entomology (insects) or Pestology (as it applies to, for instance, modern agriculture?). Why focus on enhancing weapons-grade uranium, and why does Iran even have to go to Russia, France or China for that technology when, apparently, there's a huge surplus of good Muslim scientific minds waiting out there just inventing away, day and night?

I guess I've not been paying attention.....

Old 03-15-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
So... with such a proud scientific heritage, why did you guys stop? Why did you collapse into formalized male chauvinism, state-mandated behavior, street mobs and stonings, and unthinking [and often violent] obedience? Hardly the stuff of an enlightened society, wouldn't you say?

I guess I've not been paying attention.....
I am starting to think most here slightly have lack of historical knowledge of the unfolding events. Just as I did have this lack of historical knowledge therefore I would like you to watch this documentary to bring you to same level of history.

You can fastforward to 3:15 of this part...

YouTube - Gog and Magog-P4 (Jerusalem)

The full documentary just as interesting with wealth of knowledge that might benefit all.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:09 PM

30,875 posts, read 31,750,270 times
All that video says to me is that religions have a lot to be ashamed of.....

Old 03-15-2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
All that video says to me is that religions have a lot to be ashamed of.....
((" Never your fault huh? Boy you guys sure enjoy pretending to be victims, don't you?

I guess you didn't watch the video I posted....It was a Muslim suicide bomber killing other Muslims.
Personally I think the US should get out of Iraq and just let you Muslims slaughter each other....It's what you do best. "))

You see how your argument and excuse changed from Muslim bommmbers to "Religions" when you have been discredit with very small selection of tiny little facts?

I hope you go beyond your hatered of Islam and singling it out to achive some personal vendetta against muslims in general.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:51 PM

What change are you talking about...
Quote:
changed from Muslim bommmbers to "Religions"
Are you saying Muslim bombers have nothing to do with religion?

Stop playing the victim, stop sending suicide bombers and training your children to kill innocent people, stop launching rockets at innocents in Israel, and I will. I have no hatred of Islam itself, but do hate the actions of many Muslims.

How about you and your hatred of the US and Israel? The ones you seem to be blaming for the problems you bring on yourselves.

Not all Muslims are suicide bombers, but all suicide bombers are Muslims.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
What change are you talking about... Are you saying Muslim bombers have nothing to do with religion?

Stop playing the victim, stop sending suicide bombers and training your children to kill innocent people, stop launching rockets at innocents in Israel, and I will. I have no hatred of Islam itself, but do hate the actions of many Muslims.

How about you and your hatred of the US and Israel? The ones you seem to be blaming for the problems you bring on yourselves.

Not all Muslims are suicide bombers, but all suicide bombers are Muslims.

Could I also generlise and say that all catholics and their priests child abusers?

YouTube - Catholic church admits child abuse - 27 Nov 09

No I would not do such a thing as it goes against the rational of any decent human being as most catholics are gentle and decent people.

Again shall I generlise and say all these muslims defending their occupied lands doing what they doing is just utter none-sense. No I would not do such a thing even UN (not that I believe in it) give the right of people to defend its occupied lands by forigen entities.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:09 PM

Where did I generalize and say that all Muslims are guilty of these atrocities? I did no such thing.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Where did I generalize and say that all Muslims are guilty of these atrocities? I did no such thing.
atrocities? I know of no such thing by all means necessary.

So to you for every 1 booom going the other way is called atrocities equals 999 booom this way is NOT called atrocities?

Old 03-16-2010, 11:40 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,517,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301ouncer View Post
atrocities? I know of no such thing by all means necessary.

So to you for every 1 booom going the other way is called atrocities equals 999 booom this way is NOT called atrocities?
Instead of hijacking threads and turning them into your typical anti-Zionist screeds, why don't you just start your own thread on that very topic. You won't lack for responses here on C-D, believe me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam