U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 03:12 PM

169 posts, read 315,109 times

Advertisements

hi to all

I bear witness that no God but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad

peace be upon him the Messenger of God...

Many of those who have studied or read biography and the life of Prophet

Muhammad peace be upon him most of them of Orientalists

Anyone studying the life of Muhammad out of this ...

it is really long but true ..

http://www.rasoulallah.net/subject_en.asp?hit=1&lang=ar&parent_id=31&sub_id=6 244

jmooool

Old 03-12-2010, 08:52 AM

4,144 posts, read 5,109,792 times
Given the fact most Asians are either buddhist, hindu or taoist, it's doubtful that they found anything very appealing about the life of Muhammad.

Old 03-12-2010, 09:56 AM

232 posts, read 629,136 times
Greeting to all" I bear witness that Muhammed was a terrorist and there is more proof that he is hitler's equal every day" I also know that he was not a prophet but a manipulative warlord like much of the people in the so called Islamic backwards world.

read more here:
Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words

I am sure muhammed is burning in Hell today for his crimes against men, woman, and children.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:27 AM

206 posts, read 359,865 times
That is an odd study you quote OP. In many asian countries, Islam was spread by the sword. Once upon a time, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. was filled with Hindus and Buddhists. Many temples there and in India too were forcibly razed down and then mosques were built with the same materials. The Muslims took the royal women of defeated families and made them sex slaves. Convert or die was their mantra and they ruled big chunks.

Same thing happened in Spain and the Spanish kicked them out and again forcibly reconverted the remaining ones.

So not sure where you got this research paper?

Old 03-13-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
Given the fact most Asians are either buddhist, hindu or taoist, it's doubtful that they found anything very appealing about the life of Muhammad.

Muhammad peace be upon him the source of Mercy for everything

his Biography demonstrate that

Old 03-13-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier1774 View Post
Greeting to all" I bear witness that Muhammed was a terrorist and there is more proof that he is hitler's equal every day" I also know that he was not a prophet but a manipulative warlord like much of the people in the so called Islamic backwards world.

read more here:
Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words

I am sure muhammed is burning in Hell today for his crimes against men, woman, and children.

that it is your concept misleading ...

Go back to all the books the Koran Torah and the Gospel even you know he was prophet or not ( Do not repeat propaganda without evidence)

YOU OR ANY ONE HERE TRY THIS :

((( READ Biography of Muhammad (peace be upon him) then tell me what you /he/she found ? OK ))) do you agree with me ?

muhammed (peace be upon him) NOW In the highest levels of paradise

may allah Combine me with him at paradise

amen

jmooool

Old 03-13-2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smh1 View Post
That is an odd study you quote OP. In many asian countries, Islam was spread by the sword. Once upon a time, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. was filled with Hindus and Buddhists. Many temples there and in India too were forcibly razed down and then mosques were built with the same materials. The Muslims took the royal women of defeated families and made them sex slaves. Convert or die was their mantra and they ruled big chunks.

Same thing happened in Spain and the Spanish kicked them out and again forcibly reconverted the remaining ones.

NOT TRUE

Proof of this is the Orientalists themselves when they had studied Islam denied this claim ...

The orientalist Thomas Arnold wrote his book The Preaching of Islam with the aim of killing off the spirit of jihad among the Muslims and proving that Islam was not spread by the sword, rather that it spread by means of peaceful preaching, free from any use of force..

Islam spread by means of proof and evidence to those who listened to the message and responded to it, and it spread by means of force and the sword to those who were stubborn and arrogant, until they were overwhelmed and became no longer stubborn, and submitted to that reality.

Old 03-14-2010, 08:18 PM

232 posts, read 629,136 times
I think the fact is you are misguided.. The False Prophet, a.k.a., Muhammed..was a warlord, pedophile, murderer, and so on...he needed to do what he could to satisfy his lusts ..

False Prophet Mohammed was Mentally Sick - [domain blocked due to spam]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
that it is your concept misleading ...

Go back to all the books the Koran Torah and the Gospel even you know he was prophet or not ( Do not repeat propaganda without evidence)

YOU OR ANY ONE HERE TRY THIS :

((( READ Biography of Muhammad (peace be upon him) then tell me what you /he/she found ? OK ))) do you agree with me ?

muhammed (peace be upon him) NOW In the highest levels of paradise

may allah Combine me with him at paradise

amen

jmooool

Old 03-14-2010, 08:59 PM

13,624 posts, read 11,064,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smh1 View Post

i'm sure the buddhist are not happy about this!!!!
YouTube - Islamic Fundamentalists Destroy Ancient Statue of the Buddha

if islam had it's way in the world they would destroy all "and i say again" all the acient religious statuary in the world!!!

YouTube - Giant Buddha In China

this^^^^ buddha would be dust if islam rules the world!!!

YouTube - Bush at Rushmore

mount^^^^ rushmoore will be replaced with 4 muhammad faces

YouTube - A close-up view of Crazy Horse
crazy^^^ horse will be defaced and replaced with muhammad riding a camel need i say more.

Old 03-14-2010, 10:16 PM

4,144 posts, read 5,109,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
Muhammad peace be upon him the source of Mercy for everything

his Biography demonstrate that
How does this prove Asians find the life of Muhammad appealing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam