U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 01:40 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,552,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
The typical response I get from this is either:
A: You are ignorant.
When asked to point precisely at what part of Islam I am apparently ignorant, the discussion always shifts towards B, and C
B: Those are commandments for times of war.
When asked to point out the verse in the quran that tells them that, the argument shifts towards C.
C: You need to read the quran in Arab.
When asked would I learn more then the dozen respected Muslim scholars who translated the quran, the discussion ends.

As I thought ,you can't answer these questions .

You make up your own history or study from those who do . Your history is half truths and lies on others .

Why is it that every nation islam has invaded is full of violence and poverty except for the imans of course who live in luxuary ?

Why do you move into the nations of infidels enjoy their benefits ,then turn on them , like in France and other eurpean nations ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2010, 04:03 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,736,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
As I thought ,you can't answer these questions .

You make up your own history or study from those who do . Your history is half truths and lies on others .

Why is it that every nation islam has invaded is full of violence and poverty except for the imans of course who live in luxuary ?

Why do you move into the nations of infidels enjoy their benefits ,then turn on them , like in France and other eurpean nations ?
My history? I have no clue what you are talking about.

Old 04-19-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
My history? I have no clue what you are talking about.
Yes you do . You just can't answer . Do you have a clue why everywhere islam rules people suffer ? Look what has happened to Africa . Especially since the europeans were chased out .

We will not live forever and will answer for all the people we hurt oneday. Most wars are over greed and pride . In all men .

Old 04-19-2010, 09:23 PM

40,190 posts, read 26,820,188 times
Quote:
Yes you do . You just can't answer . Do you have a clue why everywhere islam rules people suffer ? Look what has happened to Africa . Especially since the europeans were chased out .

We will not live forever and will answer for all the people we hurt oneday. Most wars are over greed and pride . In all men .
I think you have Gplex and elwil confused, Pappy.

Old 04-19-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I think you have Gplex and elwil confused, Pappy.

i think they were confused before I got here ! Why not say who you are if someone makes a mistake? But thanks for telling me . Seems Apex did answer , I'll have to go back and see .

Old 04-19-2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:
The typical response I get from this is either:
A: You are ignorant.
When asked to point precisely at what part of Islam I am apparently ignorant, the discussion always shifts towards B, and C
B: Those are commandments for times of war.
When asked to point out the verse in the quran that tells them that, the argument shifts towards C.
C: You need to read the quran in Arab.
When asked would I learn more then the dozen respected Muslim scholars who translated the quran, the discussion ends.

if your at war with the infidel and about to slit his thraot why does he think he's your friend ? He would not befriend somewone he is at war with . So this is not correct . Is that why you take him behind the rock to hide your treachery ?

I also know your to lie to the indidels too but I thought you may give some explanation for hanging around us . Why do you treat your goats better than your women ? Now I admit the west has lost it's morals and turned most of it women into sluts but there has to be a happy mediaum and yall go to the exstreme with the dress codes !

Old 04-19-2010, 09:40 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,736,989 times
Quote:
if your at war with the infidel and about to slit his thraot why does he think he's your friend ? He would not befriend somewone he is at war with . So this is not correct . Is that why you take him behind the rock to hide your treachery ?

I also know your to lie to the indidels too but I thought you may give some explanation for hanging around us . Why do you treat your goats better than your women ? Now I admit the west has lost it's morals and turned most of it women into sluts but there has to be a happy mediaum and yall go to the exstreme with the dress codes !
I'm sorry, I still have no clue what you are talking about.. I can't be bother going back and checking what you guy were talking about.

Old 04-19-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry, I still have no clue what you are talking about.. I can't be bother going back and checking what you guy were talking about.

Ok so much for answers, but do you know where your at ? Are you in egypt ? Are you arab ? Are most arabs muslms ?

Old 04-19-2010, 10:03 PM

11,798 posts, read 22,010,751 times
I don't know what he's talking about either.

Old 04-19-2010, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sactolv View Post
Muhammad was just a messenger, he didnt write anything.

I think you need to research about Islam first before you make a post.

Is the crescent moon to islam what the cross is to christians ?

Were you born into ilsam or are you a convert ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam