U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-23-2010, 02:01 PM
 
Location: East Cleveland
217 posts, read 611,380 times
Reputation: 64

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibata View Post
But for 600 years people had believed that Jesus died on the cross. Why did Allah wait so long before correcting them, and then told only one obscure man, far away?

muhhamed(pbuh) wasnt far away...he's from the same land that moses(pbuh) led the israelites to an exodus..what land is on the other side of the red sea from egypt/sudan...arabia...abraham was from sumeria, which is modern day Iraq, moses was from egypt, and jesus was born in judea, modern day palestine, so im not understanding what you mean about some "far off land" its all the same geographical area..the modern day middle east...

if you wanna explain something, explain to me, how the european jews from germany, russia, austria, poland, trace their lineage to and area of the world where none of them decendants came from..how can european jews trace their decendancy to the hebrews when the euro jews of today mainly decend from the caucusus...hitler was the same european blood as the the jews he persucuted, although he was to dumb to realize it...

or explain to me where in the bible does yahweh make lawful for the jews any scritpure other than the torah, yet they modern day jews follow the babylonian talmuud...

and if you have a chance, take a look at the talmuud and see their beliefs and practices for yourself..

and how come, the arab muslims, never seemed to have a big problem with the neighboring arabian jews of yemen, and egypt, and the jews of ethiopia, all who are strict torah followers...and how come these oriental jews (arabian,and ethiopean) jews must reconvert to judaism, and practice talmuudic judaism, even though the torah has given no such instruction.even during the time of muhhamed (pbuh) muslims and jews coexisted peacefully for the most part, minus the few jewidh tribes, that sided with the arab pagans...


how come arabs are called "anti-semitic" yet "arabic" is the only true "semitic" language spoken today, the jews speak hebrew, for prayer and rituals, but there is no country in the world that speaks hebrew as a native toungue....

how come the semitic language family tree is based around the middle east and horn of africa, yet the majority, of the modern jews arent even from this regoin in the world...

and how come christians act like their religion hasnt been envolved in the majority of the worlds genocidal campaigns, in the name of crusading....IE


the transatlantic slave trade, where millions of my decendants were enslaved and brought to america, stripped of are religious, cultural,and paternal rights. in the name of christinzing thr "savages" aka africans..

what happen to the incan, and mayan, and aztec, all victims of christian crusade..

what about the native americans,

what was the underlying factor in hitlers haneous treatment of the europeans jews, how about the fact tha hitler believed in a pure aryan christian blooded, germany and east europe..

and who expelled the jews out of palestine on the first place, the same people who along with the help of the jews put jesus(pbuh) to death..

later the romans adopted the religion of christianity, and feeling like the jews were at fault for jesus death exiled them..

the followers of all the largest religions including hiduism, have atricites under their belt...its not the religion that conveys the wrong message..its the followers who choose not to adhere to the actual context of scripture...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-23-2010, 02:02 PM
 
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
994 posts, read 1,463,451 times
Reputation: 1198
Allah was busy killing infidels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 02:08 PM
 
Location: East Cleveland
217 posts, read 611,380 times
Reputation: 64
^^^^ and to answer your question on why did it take allah 600 years to come with a prophet after jesus..same reason why moses came about 250 years after abraham, and almost 1500 years before jesus...and there were prophets sent to every different nation on earth, so just because the bible doesnt speak of every prophet that ever existed, dont mean they wernt around.....


my question is how come none of the books in the bible were even completed during the time of the author..one chapter in the bible spands over almost 1000 years, theres no way one man wrote any of those chapters..so who were these "co-authors"....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 02:15 PM
 
Location: East Cleveland
217 posts, read 611,380 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin_kernel View Post
Allah was busy killing infidels.
do your history...the chirstians came out with the word "infidel" that word was used to describe no christians first...

it suprises me on this website that im sure im atleast 10 years younger than most of you, yet the majority of you seem to have little to know relgious history backround...instead of picking up a book, ya'll sit at home and watch pat robertson, "who could use an education himself", and believe everything he says as gospel...



could somebody please come on this forum with a valid argument, and some real historical knowledge to back it up...its a shame that apoor kid from the innercity like me, knows twice as much about world history than the majority of people whom im sure are over 30 years old on this site...take the time to research your argument before getting on line to babble rediculous insults about others way of life..intolerance, bigotry, assimilation, hatred are what this american nation was created on...

america has fallen into its most primitive state, since the existence...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 02:38 PM
 
212 posts, read 348,772 times
Reputation: 279
This is a highly entertaining thread for someone who doesn't believe in any of this religiousity. It's like listening to an argument about who wrote the better fairytales -the Brothers Grimm or Hans Christian Anderson. Continue!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 04:59 PM
 
1,243 posts, read 1,353,185 times
Reputation: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
muhhamed(pbuh) wasnt far away.
He was far from Rome, from Spain, from Gaul, from Britain, from North Africa, from many places where millions of people believed that Jesus, the Son of Allah, had died on the cross. But Allah didn't seem to care about their horribly mistaken view. Rather than send them a prophet to explain the mistake, he waited more than 600 years before sending Islamic troops to 'persuade' the people of the West.

A very strange deity, the god of Muhammad. Quite beyond belief, in fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-27-2010, 10:35 AM
 
Location: East Cleveland
217 posts, read 611,380 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibata View Post
He was far from Rome, from Spain, from Gaul, from Britain, from North Africa, from many places where millions of people believed that Jesus, the Son of Allah, had died on the cross. But Allah didn't seem to care about their horribly mistaken view. Rather than send them a prophet to explain the mistake, he waited more than 600 years before sending Islamic troops to 'persuade' the people of the West.

A very strange deity, the god of Muhammad. Quite beyond belief, in fact.

what dummie believes jesus died in europe....only the same people who try to say jesus was white with blue eyes...please take the time to research your rediculous theories, before posting them on a message board for millions to see.....

lol at jesus dying in europe....he was from bethlaham...modern day palestine/israel right next too arabian penensula.....


LMFAO at jesus dying in spain....lol where do you get your info from, the side of a lucky charms box....a da vinci code movie or something lol....

how old are you by the way...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-27-2010, 10:45 AM
 
1,243 posts, read 1,353,185 times
Reputation: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
what dummie believes jesus died in europe.
Nobody believes that. Nobody has even suggested that they ever have done, either. So it's very strange if anyone supposes that the suggestion has been made.


However, for 600 years millions in Europe believed that Jesus had died. Yet in all that time Allah thought it not wise to correct this erroneous belief. So maybe Allah is just someone that a man thought up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-27-2010, 10:51 AM
 
Location: East Cleveland
217 posts, read 611,380 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibata View Post
Nobody believes that. Nobody has even suggested that they ever have done, either. So it's very strange if anyone supposes that the suggestion has been made.


However, for 600 years millions in Europe believed that Jesus had died. Yet in all that time Allah thought it not wise to correct this erroneous belief. So maybe Allah is just someone that a man thought up.
so what europeans are alwasy right...what about the other 5 billion people in the world who believe other wize...oh i forgot they're third world countries.......

and if all europeans believe that jesus died, how come the european jews dont....


and we do believe jesus died on the cross as muslims too, we just believe he accended to heaven....you have very little knowledge on that which you speak...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-27-2010, 10:59 AM
 
Location: East Cleveland
217 posts, read 611,380 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibata View Post
He was far from Rome, from Spain, from Gaul, from Britain, from North Africa, from many places where millions of people believed that Jesus, the Son of Allah, had died on the cross. But Allah didn't seem to care about their horribly mistaken view. Rather than send them a prophet to explain the mistake, he waited more than 600 years before sending Islamic troops to 'persuade' the people of the West.

A very strange deity, the god of Muhammad. Quite beyond belief, in fact.

what !!!!!!!! hold on what about turkey, european muslim country, and bosnia, chechnya, what about the fact that 63% of africa is muslim, what abouit indonesia is the largest muslim country in the world...arabs make up 20% of the world wide muslim population, what about the fact that ghegis khans army came to arabia conquered it, went back to asia and became muslims on there own.....

where else in history has a conquering army adapted the customs of the people they conquered..., explain why islaam despite all the european propaganda tools, is the fastes growing religion in the u.s. and the catholic church which was the largest christian denomination is dwindling, because they're leaders are to busy being pedophiles...yet you people still hold these people is a status of leadership....we dont have a leader in are islaamic community, ones are taught to be individuals and use your on head..that why allah allows us free will....

before you speak on my religion show me some facts...please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top