U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-20-2010, 06:40 PM
 
80 posts, read 134,453 times
Reputation: 21

Advertisements

Allah's Sign in Creation

From the small shells spiral in the sea to the 100,000 years lights away the spiral of the galaxies above us use the same blueprint of the designer Allah - the creator.


YouTube - Secret Of Kaaba


Amazing and unbelievable......The 1.618 aspect ratio. A/B = 1.618. Glory be to Allah the perfect designer.

Glory be to you Allah. You are indeed Amazing. Nothing like unto you. The Majistic The Most High. Have pity on me on the day I am only a weak human.

Planet Earth Golden Mean Point is excatly based on the World's Golden Design Ratio. A/B = 1.618 = Makkah.

According to the video presentation:

That Mecca is the golden ratio point of the Earth.
That Kaba is the golden ratio point of the city of Mecca.
That the word 'Mecca' is at the golden ratio point of verse 3.96.

Mecca City is the golden ratio point of the earth using Fabinnaci scale of 1.6180. The Kabah is the golden mean ratio of the city of Mecca. and the word Mecca is at the golden ration point of verse 3.96 Quran. Incedently it the ONLY unique work Mekka was mentioned in the WHOLE of the QURAN of over 2000 pages.

Anyone willing to let me know how this is a concidance?

Last edited by 301ouncer; 03-20-2010 at 07:36 PM..

 
Old 03-20-2010, 06:48 PM
 
Location: planet octupulous is nearing earths atmosphere
13,624 posts, read 11,058,952 times
Reputation: 19980
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301ouncer View Post
Allah's Sign in Creation

From the small shells spiral in the sea to the 100,000 years lights away the spiral of the galaxies above us use the same blueprint of the designer Allah - the creator.


YouTube - Secret Of Kaaba


Amazing and unbelievable......The 1.618 aspect ratio. A/B = 1.618. Glory be to Allah the perfect designer.

Glory be to you Allah. You are indeed Amazing. Nothing like unto you. The Majistic The Most High. Have pity on me on the day I am only a weak human.

Planet Earth Golden Mean Point is excatly based on the World's Golden Design Ratio. A/B = 1.618 = Makkah.

According to the video presentation:

That Mecca is the golden ratio point of the Earth.
That Kaba is the golden ratio point of the city of Mecca.
That the word 'Mecca' is at the golden ratio point of verse 3.96.

Mecca City is the golden ratio point of the earth using Fabinnaci scale of 1.6180. The Kabah is the golden mean ratio of the city of Mecca. and the word Mecca is at the golden ration point of verse 3.96. Incedently it the ONLY unique work Mekka was mentioned in the WHOLE of the QURAN of over 2000 pages.

Anyone willing to let me know how this is a concidance?
show me the original untampered qu'ran written from the 1400s.. you can't dosn't exist.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 11:34 PM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,976,804 times
Reputation: 5074
Well, he said it was "[a]mazing and unbelievable". I'll go along with that.
 
Old 03-21-2010, 06:21 AM
 
Location: Dallas, TX
4,464 posts, read 9,995,959 times
Reputation: 2831
Someone knew science, or someone's come along at a later time and adapted thing so it fits.
 
Old 03-21-2010, 05:26 PM
 
5,906 posts, read 5,185,699 times
Reputation: 4536
Unless I'm mistaken, the calculations in the video are dependent on the Greenwich Meridian, an arbitrary line designated by BRITAIN that did not exist until 1851.

I'd love to see the Quranic verse that discusses this fact.

Or...could it be that someone is so desperate to prove their faith that they're crafting calculations to fit their thesis, and not the other way around?
 
Old 03-21-2010, 05:37 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,879 posts, read 31,761,982 times
Reputation: 12623
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, the calculations in the video are dependent on the Greenwich Meridian, an arbitrary line designated by BRITAIN that did not exist until 1851.

I'd love to see the Quranic verse that discusses this fact.

Or...could it be that someone is so desperate to prove their faith that they're crafting calculations to fit their thesis, and not the other way around?
Goodness, that would be dishonest, wouldn't it?
 
Old 03-21-2010, 05:46 PM
 
5,906 posts, read 5,185,699 times
Reputation: 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Goodness, that would be dishonest, wouldn't it?
It most certainly would.

Then again, it is no different that other devout people seeing "signs" in weather disasters or scriptures that supposedly talk about Pres. Obama.

No amount of debunking will convince otherwise...reality is not to be trusted unless it fits perfectly into one's staunch thesis.
 
Old 03-22-2010, 08:16 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,526,769 times
Reputation: 10490
And what, exactly, is the significance of a 1.618 ratio? (A ratio between what and what?)
 
Old 03-22-2010, 08:58 AM
 
Location: Sinking in the Great Salt Lake
13,143 posts, read 19,194,610 times
Reputation: 14007
Actually, credit for defining the "Golden Ratio" goes to the Ancient Greeks, but it's been part of human psyche for eons. The whole thing describes a porportion that is most pleasing to the human eye. It has something to do with the porportions of the human body, which just look "right" to us.

Unfortunately, such knowledge is practially lost to the modern world, especially when it comes to architecture. Maybe the Muslims DO understand this idea better than Westerners, or at least the importance of it.

Golden ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
Old 03-22-2010, 09:04 AM
 
Location: Dallas, TX
4,464 posts, read 9,995,959 times
Reputation: 2831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
And what, exactly, is the significance of a 1.618 ratio? (A ratio between what and what?)
Wikipedia has good articles on it, but put simple the ratio of 1 to 1.618 is considered the "perfect" shape. It's seen almost everywhere in nature, and is considered to be the most pleasing ratio to watch.

Many things manmade also regain this ratio, such as your credit card etc.

You can see it, amongst others on the body, where the upper and lower arm form the ratio of 1 to 1.618, upper and lower leg (thigh and shin) etc etc.

You can read more on the subject here:

Golden ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top