U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 07:26 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,424,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
This is only a plea for their transgression.

>> They have surrounded the mosque and the city of Jerusalem by their wall

>> and prevented people from praying there after occupying the land,

>> then they terrified people

and so they prevented the prayer in the mosque which is the House of God and not the house of any people.

(And who can be more unjust than he who forbids God's places of worship [lit. the mosques of God] lest His name should be mentioned therein, and strives to ruin them?)

The above between brackets is the explanation of the Quran aya 2: 114
وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن مَّنَعَ مَسَاجِدَ اللّهِ أَن يُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ وَسَعَى فِي خَرَابِهَا

It means: none is more wrong-doer than such one as corrupting the mosque of God and preventing people from worshipping Him there.

The Disagreement of the
Once the Palestinians put down their rocks, bombs and rockets and talk peace there will be peace. One mothers riot in the streets for peace instead of teaching their children to be suicide bombers there will be peace. Once Palestinians love their children more then they hate Jews their will be peace. Until them Israel has a right to self defense and I stand behind Israel for it is my homeland too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 01:01 PM

40,056 posts, read 30,517,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Once Palestinians love their children more then they hate Jews their will be peace. Until them Israel has a right to self defense and I stand behind Israel for it is my homeland too.
I'll tell you what--I think you know where I stand on this. But I have to say this for the Palestinians: I don't believe their gripe is religious, but instead, political. And I don't believe the majority of the Palestinian people are even all that political; the trouble stems from their so-called "leadership," which definitely has an agenda, and peace with Israel isn't a part of it.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:58 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,424,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
I'll tell you what--I think you know where I stand on this. But I have to say this for the Palestinians: I don't believe their gripe is religious, but instead, political. And I don't believe the majority of the Palestinian people are even all that political; the trouble stems from their so-called "leadership," which definitely has an agenda, and peace with Israel isn't a part of it.
I agree and that means Israel does not and may never have a peace partner because you can't make peace with someone who doesn't even say you have the right to exist....

Old 03-26-2010, 01:02 AM

1,554 posts, read 1,578,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Once the Palestinians put down their rocks, bombs and rockets and talk peace there will be peace. One mothers riot in the streets for peace instead of teaching their children to be suicide bombers there will be peace. Once Palestinians love their children more then they hate Jews their will be peace. Until them Israel has a right to self defense and I stand behind Israel for it is my homeland too.

Does peace require the transgression on the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem?

>> Jews and Zionists have surrounded the mosque and the city of Jerusalem by their isolation wall
>> and prevented people from praying there after occupying the land,
>> then they terrified people
and so they prevented the prayer in the mosque which is the House of God and not the house of any people.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:48 AM

5,906 posts, read 5,184,458 times
When people erupt into violence, officials have every right to restrict access to historic, religious places of worship--especially if they fear more violence, or potential damage to the site.

Quote:
JERUSALEM- Israeli police will allow young Muslims to attend weekly prayers at Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa mosque compound on Friday, lifting a ban imposed during clashes with Palestinians earlier this month.

Police spokesman Shmuel Ben-Ruby told AFP on Thursday that restrictions limiting attendance to women and to men aged 50 and above would be lifted.
Israel to lift restrictions on Al Aqsa compound

^^Recently announced

Happy?

Old 03-26-2010, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
When people erupt into violence, officials have every right to restrict access to historic, religious places of worship--especially if they fear more violence, or potential damage to the site.

This will not justify their design and act to prevent people and terrify them by capture and killing many of them as it is known very well by all the world.

And it is not an indication to corrupt and destroy the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem to which Prophet Mohammed went in his spiritual night fom Mecca to Jerusalem: the Isra'a.

Before the Israel occupation of Jerusalem at 1967, Muslims from all over the world went to Jerusalem by thousands every year;

but see the result now: they prevent people from praying there by every means: restriction of their age like preventing people less than 50 and more than 15 years of age.
Then by capturing and killing and torturing in their prisons they prevented people from prayer.

In fact they besieged Jerusalem and its Aqsa mosque with their Isolation Wall in order to dig secretly under the Aqsa mosque in order to destroy it.

Therefore the threatening of God is applicaple to such disbelievers and Zionists, as in the Quran aya 2: 114
وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن مَّنَعَ مَسَاجِدَ اللّهِ أَن يُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ وَسَعَى فِي خَرَابِهَا

The explanation:
(And who can be more unjust than he who forbids God's places of worship [lit. the mosques of God] lest His name should be mentioned therein, and strives to ruin them? [It means: none is more wrong-doer than such one])

Their transgression on the Aqsa mosque and its golden Dome of the Rock, will hasten the inevitable end of Israel according to the prophecy in the Quran 17: 3-8
<http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_>

Last edited by eanassir; 03-26-2010 at 04:48 AM..

Old 03-26-2010, 04:06 AM

The Aqsa mosque is the same old house of God built by David then was renewed by Muslims

The mosque is not the house of people; it is the house of God in which He is worshipped and His name is glorified and the prayer to God is established there.

Moreover, the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem is the third of three mosques sacred in the Islam, to which believers want to visit and make prayers there because the prayer in these mosques is preferred to other places.

Therefore, it is not up to anyone, whatever this one may be, to say that the holy mosque is like any other land in any other site.

In addition, the place where Prophet David prayed is sacred to Muslims also, and Prophet David did not build the holy house of God but only according to God's commands.

So God commanded that His house there should be observed, and the Aqsa is the renewal of the old mosque built by David and his son Solomon, then was corrupted by Nabuchodonsor and was rebuilt then corrupted by the Romans and then was renewed and rebuilt by Muslims.

So the Aqsa mosque is the same old House of God at Jerusalem built by David then renewed by Muslims; therefore, there is no need that Jews and Zionists try to destroy it and build another; because it is the same one which was rebuilt by Muslims.

Moreover, God ordered the followers of all the old religions to convert to the new religion of the Islam and to follow the Quran, and they shouls obey God's commands in the Quran to sanctify His houses of worship: the mosques.

Therefore, their design to destroy the Aqsa mosque is not ordered by God but by their devils; and such act will hasten their inevitable omenous destiny.

<http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_>

Old 03-26-2010, 04:40 AM

The spiritual night journey of Prophet Mohammed from Mecca to Jerusalem(:The Isra'a)

Prophet Mohammed - salam be to him - was taken into a night journey from Mecca to Jerusalem; it was a spiritual journey or trip: with the spiritual souls, not with his material body.

Actually he was taken into such a journey by night; because the soul or the spirit is annoyed by the noise, and avoids the light, specially the sun-light.

For this reason, he went into his travel at night; because people were sleeping, sounds were low, movements were calm and the sun had set off; so that the time was suitable for his journey from Mecca to Jerusalem.

Therefore, his ethereal soul travelled to Jerusalem then ascended to the heaven; while his body remained sleeping in his bed;

for it is mentioned in a book called 'The Ascension' that the prophet salam be to him went with Gabriel [from Mecca] to Jerusalem, and there he met the prophets, greeted them and Prophet Mohammed led the prophets in prayer at Jerusalem.

The ascension of Prophet Mohammed to the ethereal heavens: the kingdom of heavens:

Then, from the holy house of God at Jerusalem, he ascended to the heavens together with Gabriel, and led the angels in prayer in each heaven, till he reached the seventh heaven.

So while the prophets went, by their death, from the material world to the ethereal world, and they became ethereal souls; and souls cannot be seen by the alive beings.

In addition to that, angels are ethereal creatures whom people cannot see save under certain conditions. Thirdly, man cannot ascend to heaven with his material body. For this reason, the 'ascension' took place at night.

Moreover, it is narrated from Aisha, mother of the believers, [the wife of the prophet] that she said:
"By God, the body of God's messengers, peace be on him, did not go, but only he ascended with his spirit."

It is also narrated from Muawiah, a similar tradition.

New Page 1

Old 03-26-2010, 04:51 AM

200 posts, read 266,635 times
More threats...but a question.

How can you make a treaty with a people that doesn't feel they have to honor a treaty with someone that doesn't believe the way they do. If I am not mistaken your book says you don't have to honor a treaty with a nonbeliever.

It has been a while since I read it but I do believe it is in there.
If this is true your book teaches that being dishonest is okay...if it is in the name of Allah.

Old 03-26-2010, 05:15 AM

Speak about their work against the Aqsa mosque.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or