U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-22-2010, 06:33 PM
 
1,554 posts, read 1,587,114 times
Reputation: 84

Advertisements

Consequences of corrupting the mosque

The transgression on the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem where God's name is mentioned with praise and glorification; even though in another language: the Arabic.

How dare Jews and Zionists try to demolish it or transgress on it? If they claim love God and obey His commandments, then how do they transgress on His house?

Is God reviled in the Aqsa mosque, or is He glorified ? So what is their plea in justifying the transgression on it?


(And who can be more unjust than he who forbids God's places of worship [lit. the mosques of God] lest His name should be mentioned therein, and strives to ruin them? [It means: none is more wrong-doer than such one]

These should never be allowed to enter them except with fear.

Theirs in [the life of] the World is ignominy, and theirs in the afterlife is a great torment.)



The above (between brackets) is the explanation of the Quran aya 2: 114

وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن مَّنَعَ مَسَاجِدَ اللّهِ أَن يُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ وَسَعَى فِي خَرَابِهَا أُوْلَئِكَ مَا كَانَ لَهُمْ أَن يَدْخُلُوهَا إِلاَّ خَآئِفِينَ لهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا خِزْيٌ وَلَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ


Israelites have built a high wall surrounding Jerusalem, then they forbade a large number of Muslims visiting their holy mosque, then they now plot to ruin it to build their temple in stead of it;

in addition to building their houses in the city of Jerusalem in spite of the condemnation of this act.

Transgression on the Aqsa mosque and its golden Dome of the Rock, will hasten the inevitable end of Israel according to the prophecy in the Quran 17: 3-8

The Disagreement of the
<http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-22-2010, 07:01 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,444,364 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
Consequences of corrupting the mosque

The transgression on the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem where God's name is mentioned with praise and glorification; even though in another language: the Arabic.

How dare Jews and Zionists try to demolish it or transgress on it? If they claim love God and obey His commandments, then how do they transgress on His house?

Is God reviled in the Aqsa mosque, or is He glorified ? So what is their plea in justifying the transgression on it?


(And who can be more unjust than he who forbids God's places of worship [lit. the mosques of God] lest His name should be mentioned therein, and strives to ruin them? [It means: none is more wrong-doer than such one]

These should never be allowed to enter them except with fear.

Theirs in [the life of] the World is ignominy, and theirs in the afterlife is a great torment.)



The above (between brackets) is the explanation of the Quran aya 2: 114

وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن مَّنَعَ مَسَاجِدَ اللّهِ أَن يُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ وَسَعَى فِي خَرَابِهَا أُوْلَئِكَ مَا كَانَ لَهُمْ أَن يَدْخُلُوهَا إِلاَّ خَآئِفِينَ لهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا خِزْيٌ وَلَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ


Israelites have built a high wall surrounding Jerusalem, then they forbade a large number of Muslims visiting their holy mosque, then they now plot to ruin it to build their temple in stead of it;

in addition to building their houses in the city of Jerusalem in spite of the condemnation of this act.

Transgression on the Aqsa mosque and its golden Dome of the Rock, will hasten the inevitable end of Israel according to the prophecy in the Quran 17: 3-8

The Disagreement of the
<http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_>
Many Muslims are not a peaceful people so maybe the Israelis are just trying to protect its citizens. And not all Jews are Zionists like not all Muslims are terrorists. Your mosque sits atop of our temple........Its not just your holy site, it is ours too......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 09:27 AM
 
1,554 posts, read 1,587,114 times
Reputation: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Many Muslims are not a peaceful people so maybe the Israelis are just trying to protect its citizens. And not all Jews are Zionists like not all Muslims are terrorists. Your mosque sits atop of our temple........Its not just your holy site, it is ours too......

This is only a plea for their transgression.

>> They have surrounded the mosque and the city of Jerusalem by their wall

>> and prevented people from praying there after occupying the land,

>> then they terrified people

and so they prevented the prayer in the mosque which is the House of God and not the house of any people.

(And who can be more unjust than he who forbids God's places of worship [lit. the mosques of God] lest His name should be mentioned therein, and strives to ruin them?)

The above between brackets is the explanation of the Quran aya 2: 114
وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن مَّنَعَ مَسَاجِدَ اللّهِ أَن يُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ وَسَعَى فِي خَرَابِهَا

It means: none is more wrong-doer than such one as corrupting the mosque of God and preventing people from worshipping Him there.

The Disagreement of the
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 09:32 AM
 
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
3,334 posts, read 5,281,648 times
Reputation: 2056
For what it's worth, there have been many Muslim against Muslim attacks on mosques lately, especially in Iraq, Serbia and Pakistan. To single out the Jews in such a matter is disingenuous is it not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 09:39 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,640,991 times
Reputation: 10491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
For what it's worth, there have been many Muslim against Muslim attacks on mosques lately, especially in Iraq, Serbia and Pakistan. To single out the Jews in such a matter is disingenuous is it not?
Disingenuous, but not surprising.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 11:42 AM
 
Location: Sinking in the Great Salt Lake
13,144 posts, read 19,287,909 times
Reputation: 14014
The Dome of the Rock is a beautiful piece of architecture. It would be as big a shame to loose it as the Notre Dame Cathedral or even the Mormon temple in Salt Lake City. But none of them are protected by god, just people.

Last edited by Chango; 03-23-2010 at 12:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 03:30 PM
 
1,554 posts, read 1,587,114 times
Reputation: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
For what it's worth, there have been many Muslim against Muslim attacks on mosques lately, especially in Iraq, Serbia and Pakistan. To single out the Jews in such a matter is disingenuous is it not?
The Aqsa mosque of Jerusalem

The importance of the Aqsa mosque of Jerusalem is that it is the third holy mosque in Islam; so that pilgrims may come to each of the three holy mosques: of Mecca, of Medina and of Jerusalem. To any other mosque it is prohibited to do any pilgrimage.

To the Aqsa mosque at Jerusalem, Prophet Mohammed went on the night of his "night spiritual journey"

(Glorified be [God] Who took His servant [Mohammed] in a journey by night from the Inviolable Mosque [at Mecca] to the Remote Mosque [at Jerusalem], the precinct of which We have blessed, to show him some of Our signs; surely, He is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing.)

The above between brackets is the explanation of the Quran aya 17: 1
سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلاً مِّنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ البَصِيرُ

The 'Inviolable Mosque' is at Mecca; while the 'Remote Mosque' is the Aqsa at Jerusalem.

New Page 1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 03:42 PM
 
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
3,334 posts, read 5,281,648 times
Reputation: 2056
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
To any other mosque it is prohibited to do any pilgrimage.
Serious question...How come? Is Creator not everywhere? What makes one place holier than another? When seeking Creator isn't one place as good as another?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2010, 04:14 PM
 
Location: alabama
200 posts, read 267,667 times
Reputation: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Serious question...How come? Is Creator not everywhere? What makes one place holier than another? When seeking Creator isn't one place as good as another?
I tend to agree with you.

But this corrupting the mosque thing sounds like a threat.

Being an American I look at it like this...

Did a Jew hijack a plane and destroy the Twin Towers ?
Did a Jew hijack a plane and hit the Pentagon?
Did a Jew bomb the USS Cole?
Did a Jew try to blow up his underwear and kill Americans on one the Christians holiest days?
Did a Jew kill a bunch of soldiers at our military base?

The list goes on, but you should get the message.

Now whose side do you think I would take being an American?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-24-2010, 07:23 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,444,364 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm...mabeynot View Post
I tend to agree with you.

But this corrupting the mosque thing sounds like a threat.

Being an American I look at it like this...

Did a Jew hijack a plane and destroy the Twin Towers ?
Did a Jew hijack a plane and hit the Pentagon?
Did a Jew bomb the USS Cole?
Did a Jew try to blow up his underwear and kill Americans on one the Christians holiest days?
Did a Jew kill a bunch of soldiers at our military base?

The list goes on, but you should get the message.

Now whose side do you think I would take being an American?
We all know what faith did all of the above, but people in that faith need to blame someone else instead of looking in their own house and what better people to blame but the Jews and as Jews we are used to that........ One day the world will be a better place when the Messiah comes and the lion lays down with the lamb and we all will know peace and brotherhood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top