U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-21-2010, 12:15 PM
 
Location: Georgia
897 posts, read 1,457,710 times
Reputation: 611

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Aaahahahaha!! Must remember to try that excuse. 'It was nothin' to do with me babe! She got me drunk!!

Perhaps Muhammad was drunk when he married Aisha Siddiqa eh??
Lot's Daughter's Husbands were killed when Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed(They didn't believe Lot and stayed) and they didn't think they would have anybody else to have children with. The oldest Daughter got Lot drunk with Wine and He passed out then She laid with Him then got Her younger Sister to do the same thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-21-2010, 12:16 PM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,039,146 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post

In the era of the Prophet peace be upon him 1400 years ago the marriage of young girls is very natural ...


(Aisha) was primarily engaged to a man before Muhammad peace be upon

him ..This is an indication that she was in the age of marriage and wants to marry .........


Environment 1400 years ago quite different from today's environment 2010

even that the (Quraysh,) which was lying for the messenger peace be upon him by inciting the people upon him If this marriage is not normal was they used it against him ...


follow rest of the response of the members
talking about 1400 years ago is very far period , what about just 100 years ago !

let us check that out

Children and Youth in History | Age of Consent Laws [Table]

where was the voice of church or any christians in these times (1 century ago )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2010, 12:21 PM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,039,146 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
I listened to an analysis of the Hero of Islam, Osama bin Laden's book last evening on the BBC by a British security specialist, author and ME expert. He states that bin Laden made it absolutely and abundantly clear that the intent of all good Muslims should not be to convert us infidels, but instead to eliminate us off the face of the earth.

To Muslim apologists here: Is this a correct interpretation? (remember, it can be checked so no point in lying about it) And if this is so, how can you defend such barbary? That would be like inviting pedophiles here to give advice on luring young kids.

I await your honest answer.
where can i check it ?

anyway , if the interpretation is correct , so no way to justifying that , that's completely wrong and not islamic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2010, 01:15 PM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 373,608 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by David674UT View Post
Mohammed was a pedophile,that's a truth that will probably never be touched by Muslims.



just mere claim no more !!!


Now I will complete to the rest of my reply on this claim

*Allaah has permitted in Islam for men four women If he had the ability to provide a decent life for them Equality with all his wives in rights

*And permitted to Prophet peace be upon him 9 women and that only for the Prophet muhammed peace be upon him (Muhammad peace be upon him was do what God has permitted to him )


*Did you know that the Prophet Solomon peace be upon him had 100 wife?.........This gift of the prophets only....................


**Marriage Mohammed of Aisha was on the orders of God** HOW?


Prophet (Muhammed) said to her (Aisha), ''You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and someone said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.'" (Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 5:58:235)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2010, 02:04 PM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 373,608 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
talking about 1400 years ago is very far period , what about just 100 years ago !

let us check that out

Children and Youth in History | Age of Consent Laws [Table]

where was the voice of church or any christians in these times (1 century ago )


YES.This is proof for those who are stab in Islam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2010, 02:17 PM
 
2,318 posts, read 1,548,813 times
Reputation: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
talking about 1400 years ago is very far period , what about just 100 years ago !

let us check that out

Children and Youth in History | Age of Consent Laws [Table]

where was the voice of church or any christians in these times (1 century ago )
Thats true but but don't you think we should evolve some ? A little girls body has never been ready for intercourse . Aand that hasn't changed but most civilized nations protect them . Aalso no other prophets of God married 6 year olds or molest them at 9 .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2010, 02:18 PM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 373,608 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
I listened to an analysis of the Hero of Islam, Osama bin Laden's book last evening on the BBC by a British security specialist, author and ME expert. He states that bin Laden made it absolutely and abundantly clear that the intent of all good Muslims should not be to convert us infidels, but instead to eliminate us off the face of the earth.

To Muslim apologists here: Is this a correct interpretation? (remember, it can be checked so no point in lying about it) And if this is so, how can you defend such barbary? That would be like inviting pedophiles here to give advice on luring young kids.

I await your honest answer.


I do not know about correct of the source

but this is not what Islam calls it or misunderstanding in understanding the meaning of jihad .... (( Jihad is against the infidel aggressor)) NOT to peaceful..


We as Muslims our duty are call the infidels to Islam not to kill them


We do not need to defend the people responsible for their words Which may not represent Islam...


Islam is a religion of peace and pure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2010, 02:34 PM
 
2,318 posts, read 1,548,813 times
Reputation: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
just mere claim no more !!!


Now I will complete to the rest of my reply on this claim

*Allaah has permitted in Islam for men four women If he had the ability to provide a decent life for them Equality with all his wives in rights

*And permitted to Prophet peace be upon him 9 women and that only for the Prophet muhammed peace be upon him (Muhammad peace be upon him was do what God has permitted to him )


*Did you know that the Prophet Solomon peace be upon him had 100 wife?.........This gift of the prophets only....................


**Marriage Mohammed of Aisha was on the orders of God** HOW?


Prophet (Muhammed) said to her (Aisha), ''You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and someone said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.'" (Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 5:58:235)



I would bet the farm that if more converts were read the verses in the koran that radicals use and moderates try to explain away very few would convert .

Instead you come on with all this peace and Godliness first . The ones who can't handle the truth call themselves moderates ,imo from what I've read .

If it's true that men can only marry as many wives as they can support why are so many on their wives and children on welfare in europe and the USA ? Are they hypocrits and infidels ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2010, 02:41 PM
 
2,318 posts, read 1,548,813 times
Reputation: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
I do not know about correct of the source

but this is not what Islam calls it or misunderstanding in understanding the meaning of jihad .... (( Jihad is against the infidel aggressor)) NOT to peaceful..


We as Muslims our duty are call the infidels to Islam not to kill them


We do not need to defend the people responsible for their words Which may not represent Islam...


Islam is a religion of peace and pure

Tell that to all the people your hordes have ivaded, like most of africa, indonesia, philipines, thailand, parts of china, france europe, balkans , lebanon , syria, australia, russia , and many other nations you go to get charity from then conquor .

Tell them how ' peaceful ' you are . Tell the innocent women you stone ,behead and keep in bondage how peaceful you are .

Also Solomon was going against the laws of God when he took these 100 wives so are saying it's ok to sin against God ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2010, 02:56 PM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 373,608 times
Reputation: 26
now let's Know more Or refuting to Misconceptions

this might unveils their false human feelings and malicious intentions

Is the marriage of young known before Islam?

A answer YES . read this ...................

Supporting Prophet Muhammad's website __3- Did they know the Marriage Age in Judaism?

Furthermore, Europe also allows Marrying Young Girls!

Supporting Prophet Muhammad's website __4. Europe also allows Marrying Young Girls!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top