U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 03:25 PM

13,144 posts, read 19,231,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post

just I want American One HERE Deplores or criticizing the Acts of his/ her state ...!!!

We are a nation love of peace and welcome of peace with the whole world and reject the occupation and aggression upon us

I hold no illusions. The US Government has lots of blood on it's hands... but so do the muslims.

It's easy to point fingers and place blame, but the fact of the matter is the average joe on both sides is played as the pawn in this game of world domination.

Nothing will change as long as Americans and Muslims keep sucking up the propaganda and following crusaders with evil agendas on both sides of the war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Yes I can, and do deny the propaganda on that site...There is hardly a speck of truth on it, except this... “The sooner the extremists are isolated and unwelcome in Muslim communities, the sooner we will all be safer”.

Ridiculous...

Yeah, right...They are not only killing kafirs, but they are killing each other by the thousands.

Lies...Muslim children are being killed daily, but not by US/NATO forces....They are being killed by fellow Muslims.
Sanspeur, have you been there? We've killed innocents (including children), probably by the thousands, I can assure you. I will never get over it.

But so have the extremists. You would not believe the horrors going on that never show up on CNN... and all so rich men can get richer.

To Imanway and the other muslims, this godless infidel is sorry for what has happened. I hope and even pray that someday soon we can all find peace. I'm tired of war.

Last edited by Chango; 05-07-2010 at 03:41 PM..

Old 05-07-2010, 03:43 PM

30,930 posts, read 31,824,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Sanspeur, have you been there? We've killed innocents (including children), probably by the thousands, I can assure you. I will never get over it.

But so have the extremists. You would not believe the horrors going on that never show up on CNN... and all so rich men can get richer.

To Imanway and the other muslims, this godless infidel is sorry for what has happened. I hope and even pray that someday soon we can all find peace. I'm tired of war.
You are defending the indefensible... Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Old 05-07-2010, 04:12 PM

251 posts, read 374,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
imamway: I see that you have completely disregarded my post concerning drinking alcohol in moderation. I would still like to know what is wrong with it. Does your god trust his followers so little that he assumes everyone who drinks at all will have no self-control and become a total alcoholic, just as your god trusts men so little that the women have to hide their bodies, and even their faces, just in case the men cannot control themselves? It seems to me that your god has a very low opinion of you and your capacity for self-control.

sorry, just I forget .

concerning drinking alcohol in moderation

Basically God has forbidden alcohol, whether moderately or excessive in islam

We do not drink alcohol, according to the command of God first, and it is injurious to the person ...

Even if a Muslim to drink moderately is disobey God this wrong with it

No doubt that drinking alcohol in moderation less damage from excessive From a health point ...

Is there anything else?

Old 05-07-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
I am admitting the reality. There is blood, abuse and guilt on both sides. Blind furious hatred will only make it worse.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Yes I can, and do deny the propaganda on that site...There is hardly a speck of truth on it, except this... “The sooner the extremists are isolated and unwelcome in Muslim communities, the sooner we will all be safer”.

Ridiculous...

Yeah, right...They are not only killing kafirs, but they are killing each other by the thousands.

Lies...Muslim children are being killed daily, but not by US/NATO forces....They are being killed by fellow Muslims.

but it is Ridiculous that Obama says " The sooner the extremists are isolated ............ etc and his army in iraq and Afghanistan where is peace then ?

also Occupiers are isolated and unwelcome in Muslim communities

When the extremist group to kill innocent people, whether Muslim or not This is totally unacceptable ...

I have a brave to refuse it

How do you claim that American did not kill Innocent Muslims ?

Look for Israel also What did it do in children and women in Gaza

this "Confessions of an American soldier in Iraq "200 Iraqis killed with my own hands"

Everyone here see this page

See the US War crimes on Iraq

Where are you from all these?

imanway

Old 05-07-2010, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post

Chango,

That position deserves respect

I thank your just

These are facts that can not be denied, but by inhuman

Old 05-07-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
but it is Ridiculous that Obama says " The sooner the extremists are isolated ............ etc and his army in iraq and Afghanistan where is peace then ?

also Occupiers are isolated and unwelcome in Muslim communities

When the extremist group to kill innocent people, whether Muslim or not This is totally unacceptable ...

I have a brave to refuse it

How do you claim that American did not kill Innocent Muslims ?

Look for Israel also What did it do in children and women in Gaza

this "Confessions of an American soldier in Iraq "200 Iraqis killed with my own hands"

Everyone here see this page

See the US War crimes on Iraq

Where are you from all these?

imanway
I never claimed that the US or Israel have never killed children, but many innocents die during a conflict...What I am saying is that Muslims are continuing to intentionally kill innocent people today...Far more than any of the recent conflicts ever did...Why are they doing this wanton killing?

Muslims have killed 1,344 innocent people to date since the beginning of this year....Why?

Old 05-09-2010, 10:47 AM

Quote:
I never claimed that the US or Israel have never killed children, but many innocents die during a conflict...What I am saying is that Muslims are continuing to intentionally kill innocent people today...Far more than any of the recent conflicts ever did...Why are they doing this wanton killing?

Muslims have killed 1,344 innocent people to date since the beginning of this year....Why?

Not issue to deny or not , Is not a movement or organization but Waging

wars on the muslim States by intentionally.............Demolition of houses

demolished mosque killed worshipers in the mosques Not only the number

of dead 100 / 200 etc ..........but War crimes and terrorism

it is Genocide and brutal for Muslims Fascist ...Nazism By America and

Israel that Reveal to Dirt these governments ....they are not comparable

to a hardline Islamist movement kills Muslims ....(Caused by the move away from the teachings of their religion)

*The Qur’an says about the prohibition of murder, (…Take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.) (Al-An`am: 151) (Nor take life, which Allah has made sacred, except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, We have given his heir authority (to demand Qisas or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the law)) (Al-Isra’: 33)

**What about the Christians still killing each other in Ireland? ** not muslims only

Vast majority of Muslims have nothing to do with such violence or

bloodshed that may or may not have been committed by those who claim
to be Muslims. According to the strict verdict of the Qur’an, taking life of a single human being unjustly is akin to taking the life of all humanity. A
good Muslim, therefore, is one who believes in sanctity of all life. The
Prophet, peace be upon him, taught us that if a person were to kill even a

single little sparrow, it would appear before the Lord of the worlds seeking
God’s justice against the person!”
[LEFT]
Government of the United States and Israel are practicing terrorism every day ........

Absurd to talk about peace ...........

One day they will pay the price of tyranny ..........

but I will Obey the words of God ours in the Koran as God tells us Muslims in the Koran "So do not become weak (against your enemy), nor be sad, and you will be superior (in victory) if you are indeed (true) believers " 139Âl-'Imrân

[LEFT]we are not weakness, slavishness or surrendering to aggression and injustice ...........

It is our dignity and our freedom

imanway

[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]

Old 05-09-2010, 10:59 AM

The "They are not true Muslims" card won't fly with me.

Look at the links I provided...You people are killing each other along with people of other faiths (Christians and Jews especially) This has nothing to do with foreign aggression. If you want the UN troops to leave, I think a good first step would be to stop the slaughter.

Oh yeah, it's the religion of peace alright...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or