U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 06:14 AM

2,958 posts, read 2,172,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukrill View Post
i just wanted to put that that out there because it upsets me that people think im a bad or even a horrible person just because of what i believe.
Yeah...BP isn't responsible for the disaster in the gulf either.

Anybody with good sense knows that all Muslims are not bad. Anyone who believes the Muslim faith doesn't have anything to do with suicide bombings needs to get on board with reality. Christianity is no better. Most of the countries where the idea of suicide bombings is prevelent are about a century behind the U S and that alone should explain the radical religious behavior. After all there were the Christian Crusades, the Inquisitions, the witch hunts, etc.

George W. Bush said he prayed for two weeks before he ordered the invasion of Iraq and that god told him to do it. There had never been a suicide bombing in Iraq in the history of their country and when they started over two million of their innocent citizens fled to Syria and Jordon. Since that invasion conservative estimates are that 150,000 innocents have died as collaterals because of the actions of the U S in that war.

How many do you suppose have been killed with suicide bombs? I suggest maybe a third of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2010, 06:46 AM

16,300 posts, read 25,020,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Emmad View Post
Islam is religion of peace, love and kindness. It does not permit any kind of violence. It has nothing to do with terrorism. But now a days Islamic enemies are doing a planned propaganda against Islam and Muslims by portraying a wrong picture of Islam and linking Jihad to terrorism.
To say that of a religion the treats women worse than dogs are treated, rewards suicide bombers with 72 virgins is clear evidence that your representation of islam is in direct conflict with the reality.

This is not just the extremists as the mis-treatment of women is systemic in the muslin world.

But of course the extremists are the most dangerous, as they are in any religion.

Old 05-21-2010, 06:52 AM

2,782 posts, read 3,739,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
Man has been experienced to quarrells, conflicts and wars.
Wars has been continuous all over the human history.
Every emperor invaded many countries and a large number of people were killed.
Impostors all over the human history made wars and transgression and slaughter.

Atheists are liars; and their lies are so obvious to anyone that studies history.

In the modern history: two world wars.

After the Ottoman extensive state broke down; what happened: see what happened:

Each European state crossed to the confronting country of Muslims and occupied it.

Italy crossed the Mediterranean Sea --> and occupied Libya.
France crossed this sea --> and occupied Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco.
Spain also came and occupied Mauritania (together with France)
And England ...what about England: Great Britain as they called it --> occupied Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and the Gulf countries.
Google http://www.geographicguide.net/europe/maps-europe/maps/mediterraneansea.jpg

List of some Arab and Muslim countries occupied by the Imperialist Western states:

Egypt --> occupied by France then by England.
Libya ---> occupied by Italy.
Tunisia --> occupied by France.
Algeria --> occupied by France.
Moroco --> occupied by France.
Mauritanis --> occupied by Spain and France.
Syria --->occupied by France.
Lebanon --> occupied by France.
Palestine --> occupied by England --> who gave Palestine to the Zionists to establish the
state of Israel.
Jordan --> occupied by England.
Iraq --> occupied by England.
The Gulf --> occupied by England.

In addition, the Western countries made the two World Wars; in the second one of such wars about 50 millions of people were killed.

And till now their fleets are going here and there roaming and occupying.

Iraq what they did to Iraq; how many human souls have they killed in Iraq? in addition to using the uranium waste in their weapons.

And they come here and speak about peace, civilization, and terror: yes, terror: fear: and excessive fear is the terror: so they are terrified --> and therefore, they went and occupied Afganistan and Iraq, and they now threaten Iran.

They also aid the Zionists against the Palestinians: why? because Zionists are civilized and Palestinians are savages: throwing stones on Zionists; so they must kill the Palestinians with bullets.
Palestinians throw stones and Zionists kill them with bullets.

<http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Balfour_Declaration_November_2_1917_>
This is typical of the type of response I see from muslims. Instead of looking at the here and now, they go back through history and see the atrocity that some of our ancestors committed, and blame us for such acts.

The fact is the first world has learn from it's mistakes, it has gone through its "teething" stages, and is now here, at this point and time.

We are waiting for those who thinking is stuck in the bronze age, to join us.

You try to lump us together (pass and present) by labeling us "westerners", then make a poor attempt to dehumanize us.. it's an old Nazi trick, to play on human instinct that centers around tribalism.

The barbaric, bronze age supersition, that has been dragged out of 3rd world countries, and has been added to the labeled as "islam" is a mockery to the human race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRUTW6a72TA

Last edited by Gplex; 05-21-2010 at 07:14 AM..

Old 05-21-2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
We are waiting for those who thinking is stuck in the bronze age, to join us.
You mean like the bible thumping, racist thinking southern U S?

Old 05-21-2010, 09:54 AM

40,312 posts, read 26,882,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Emmad View Post
In Holy Quran Allah has made clear instruction regarding jihad and has strictly forbidden any kind of offensive action against the innocents.
Of course any country and its peoples who support Israel are NOT INNOCENTS . . .very convenient, right?
Quote:
Allah Says in Quran: Fight in the path of God those who fight you, but do not aggress. Surely God does not love the aggressors. And fight them where you come upon them, and send them out from where they have sent you out, for persecution is a worse thing than fighting.
And Israel is "from where they have sent you out" . . . so it's open season for terrorism and jihad on ALL infidels who support the existence of Israel, right?
Quote:
And do not fight them at the Sacred Mosque (in Mecca) unless they fight you there, but if they fight you, and then fight them back. That is the reward of the rejectors. Then if they cease, so God is All-Forgiving, Gentle. And fight them until there is no more persecution and the religion is for God.
Rejectors are non-Muslims and the only God that is allowed is Allah . . . so the fighting is untill ALL are for Allah (or submit to Allah).
Quote:
It is the duty of every Muslim to give the world the true picture of Islam by practicing the teaching of Quran and Sunnah.
And Allah COMMANDS ALL Muslims to deceive the infidel rejectors under Dar al Harb (as long as Israel EXISTS) to aid the spread of Islam to all the world.

Old 05-21-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
to aid the spread of Islam to all the world.
Yeah...that seems to take top priority with the Christians too...gots to get the money.

Watch the churches...when anything interferes with the donations it becomes a matter of lowest priority or complete omission, i.e. the removal of the requirement of child baptism, the omission of witch craft and slavery etc.

Now...after 2000 years and billions of hell fire and brimstone sermons the official position of the church is that there is no fire...it's all been a matter of incorrect translation. LOL

Last edited by Melvin.George; 05-21-2010 at 11:08 AM..

Old 05-21-2010, 11:31 AM

13,144 posts, read 19,249,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukrill View Post
i just wanted to put it out there that terrorism has nothing to do with islam. anything that islam teaches a muslim will follow meaning that just because someone claims to be or looks like a muslim and say suicide is ok in any wqy shape or form, this includes the killings of innocent people, it is no permissable. NO WHERE in the quran or any hadith does it say that these actions are permissable. if you want to know why those terrorist commit suicide or kill innocent peolple in the name of god (allah) then your guess os as good as mine because i dont know exactly why they do that and believe its permissable or even okay. its not. anyone who thinks that islam/muslims and terrorist go together has not researched the religion/way of life.

i just wanted to put that that out there because it upsets me that people think im a bad or even a horrible person just because of what i believe.
I wish that was true, but it just isn't. Those people are clearly being recruited and are killing in the name of fundamentalist Islam to fight the "great satan" otherwise known as me and my people (who don't include the real people responsible for the problems in the middle east; namely high level politicians, bankers and modern day robber barons from both sides), and force us to live and believe as they think we should. Thats the reason my great, great, great, great grandaddy left that side of the world in the first place.

Last edited by Chango; 05-21-2010 at 11:55 AM..

Old 05-21-2010, 12:43 PM

9,616 posts, read 11,398,399 times
Mystic: an honest request: you may well be able to easily find and re-post (I know, I know... why should we bother...) that particular Qu'ranic phrase wherein they advise to "kill the infidel". or, laternayely, some sort of "Convert or die" mandate.

I would be lost in trying to find it, tho' I've seen it here many times.

I'd love to hears a direct denial of this one, if it truly exists in the Qu'Ran. I'd also like to hear why the widespread Islamic acceptance of the death fatwah against Salman Rushdie and, more recently, that Danish cartoonist. Kill someone over a fanciful cartoon? SO: no political sarcasm allowed, huh? Very tolerant religion! Great sense of humor and self-confidence! An entire religious community strangely silent about an absolute death order. Nice community values! It's a darned good thing our IDs here on C-D are hidden is all I can say.

Really; if its a big trouble, Mystic, don't bother. I'll understand. But these insincere guys really give me heartburn to be sure. You as well, I'm betting.

For example, as for this, from eanassir:

"Atheists are liars; and their lies are so obvious to anyone that studies history."

Well, what can I say. A group of thinking, well-educated folks whose only commonality is their decision to not believe in a particular supernatural God are therefore, universally, all purposeful liars?

That sure speaks well for your powers of rational deduction and conclusion. It also hints at the dedicated and oversimplified absolutism that we're actually accusing Islam of here. After all, what does a society do with a bunch of known liars? Stone them in the streets of course.....

(BTW, in your brief but highly biased world history, please note that Palestinians don't just throw rocks, they launch missiles! And Saddam intended, as does Iran, on launching them on Israel soon as they think they can get away with it. On innocents.

Having said that, do not just assume we all buy into the "support Israel" mantra. Their standing in the US is tarnished of late. I frankly think what we and Israel are doing to Palestine is criminal. and they use my tax dollars to do it, which I truly dislike.)

Old 05-21-2010, 03:38 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,739,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin.George View Post
You mean like the bible thumping, racist thinking southern U S?
Them too.. We can't stop people from acting like that, but we can put laws in place to stop them from enforcing their flavor of religion on us.

Old 05-21-2010, 03:56 PM

6,793 posts, read 4,088,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Mystic: an honest request: you may well be able to easily find and re-post (I know, I know... why should we bother...) that particular Qu'ranic phrase wherein they advise to "kill the infidel". or, laternayely, some sort of "Convert or die" mandate.

I would be lost in trying to find it, tho' I've seen it here many times.

I'd love to hears a direct denial of this one, if it truly exists in the Qu'Ran. I'd also like to hear why the widespread Islamic acceptance of the death fatwah against Salman Rushdie and, more recently, that Danish cartoonist. Kill someone over a fanciful cartoon? SO: no political sarcasm allowed, huh? Very tolerant religion! Great sense of humor and self-confidence! An entire religious community strangely silent about an absolute death order. Nice community values! It's a darned good thing our IDs here on C-D are hidden is all I can say.

Really; if its a big trouble, Mystic, don't bother. I'll understand. But these insincere guys really give me heartburn to be sure. You as well, I'm betting.

For example, as for this, from eanassir:

"Atheists are liars; and their lies are so obvious to anyone that studies history."

Well, what can I say. A group of thinking, well-educated folks whose only commonality is their decision to not believe in a particular supernatural God are therefore, universally, all purposeful liars?

That sure speaks well for your powers of rational deduction and conclusion. It also hints at the dedicated and oversimplified absolutism that we're actually accusing Islam of here. After all, what does a society do with a bunch of known liars? Stone them in the streets of course.....

(BTW, in your brief but highly biased world history, please note that Palestinians don't just throw rocks, they launch missiles! And Saddam intended, as does Iran, on launching them on Israel soon as they think they can get away with it. On innocents.

Having said that, do not just assume we all buy into the "support Israel" mantra. Their standing in the US is tarnished of late. I frankly think what we and Israel are doing to Palestine is criminal. and they use my tax dollars to do it, which I truly dislike.)
Atheists are NOT liars!! They are conceptually motivated, the way they are conceptually motivated. So?!! ANYONE...I don't care who/what they are...that calls another a "liar" because they don't hold the same opinion...and doing nothing more than disagreeing...is messed up BIGTIME!

That's what we should...as a GLOBAL community...have no tolerance for.

Disagree...with WORDS ONLY! Any aggressive action otherwise...Jail for you.

Tolerance is the way. Peaceful co-existence, regardless of difference in concepts, is the only way to have a world that is a decent place to live in.

GOLDEN RULE, BABY! Learn it...know it...live it. The inverse as well...Don't do to others, what you wouldn't want them to do to you.

I wonder what gets into people to make them so hateful?...it makes no sense. What's the upside of hate? There isn't any!! Love--THAT'S the ticket to happiness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or