U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 10:09 PM

2,958 posts, read 2,165,020 times

Advertisements

Psalm 89:23

And I will beat down his adversaries before him, And smite them that hate him.

Seems to be the going thing.

The Christians believe they will rise up out of the grave, float away on a cloud, enter the pearly gates, walk streets paved with gold, have the creator prepare a table before them in the presence of their enemies...then after everybody has a full stomach they will all watch the enemies burn in torment for all eternity. Quite an entertaining show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2010, 12:24 PM

6 posts, read 7,155 times
Surprising that accuse others of our age, a prophet of mercy and peace peace be upon him and Islam verbal profanity is that they called terrorism, which is beyond the people that peace be upon him is: merciful people, and leaving them out of injustice and revenge, aggression, Omutirhm to impose order and law, and the most chaste and friendly and the yen, and modest, but for the subject of wars and invasions by the Prophet, which takes the argument a lot to describe the Prophet as such abhorrent loved to explain important things: -

</SPAN>First:
The jihad in Islam began in defense of immigrants and supporters, and ended up in defense of the rights of peoples and minorities in the earth, and their liberation from the shackles that Tkplhm,
He says and puts them Izarethm and fetters that were upon them) (custom: verse 157), Jihad becomes the goal of change and renewal for the better, and freedoms of peoples and nations, it is not synonymous with terrorism at all, and if the developed countries today give itself the right to interfere with the affairs of other countries and waging war by </SPAN>in order to promote an atmosphere of democracy and human rights, it is the first door that this is the right of religion, which should prevail, not second to none

Second:
Many of the prophets and messengers peace be upon them, took up the sword by Mohammed peace be upon him, including Moses, David and Solomon, peace be upon them, for if wielding the sword is not worthy of the righteous and the prophets, to carry those, but that does not suit them to leave the oppressors and the corrupt are wreaking havoc without addressing </SPAN>them, it has to be to the right of power to protect and defend
The fight of the prophets and messengers peace be upon them is governed by ethical rules, it affects the environment harm, or animal can not impaired humans, monks and monasteries, churches and the like, as opposed to fighting enemies, it destroys everything Ablatively

</SPAN>Third:
The coexistence with others from the encroachment of Islam and the laws, and what was the Apostle to do harm to anyone or force him to engage in religion and God says to him: (Had your Lord willed to the security of those on earth, all of them thou then compel people until they are believers) Yunus: 99

</SPAN>Fourth:
That Muhammad peace be upon him is the mercy of people and leaving them out of revenge for himself, and it is enough famously for the people of Mecca when you open them You go at large) (all described him incompatible with the ethics of the High Commissioner and compassion overall, but lie and the truth and history, and fair-minded scholars of the West but also from all nations testify </SPAN>the greatness of His creation, dignity and peace be upon him

Fifth:
The difference between jihad and terrorism is inevitable, Terrorism in the sense of aggression and the killing of the human soul unjustly, and displacement of people from their homes, the demolition of their homes and attacks on property and honor, and the destruction of the human environment, all that is unacceptable in all its forms and manifestations, in accordance with the provisions of law and its purposes, and the fatwas of the scholars </SPAN>more than be confined to renounce terrorism and that terrorism is forbidden is the author of Colonialism, who tore the human relations among peoples, and use the deadliest weapons to humiliate and subdue it, and then here it is attacking the religion of truth and his noble injustice and aggression,
</SPAN></SPAN>

Old 05-24-2010, 12:25 PM

6 posts, read 7,155 times
Indians .. And the Inquisition and flaying Kunta Conti Witnesses
Christianization campaigns flooded the world with blood ..
And the church burned scientists and Negroes in Europe
Abdel Qader Khalifa
Confirmed the claims of the Pope, known Benzuah of intolerance against Islam, that Islam and Muslims are facing a crusade new different levels, as were the responses of Muslims improvised, and was most effective direct response to what he wanted Benedict, to mislead its audience in Germany and the world, and to respond clearly and directly to the question raised in his lecture: What's new, inspired by the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace as reported by the Byzantine emperor, addressing what he called a Bmthagaf فارسي where he said the emperor: Show me just what brought that was new Muhammad, peace will not find the things only evil and inhuman, </SPAN>such as his command to spread their religion, which preaches the sword, and that Islam does not condemn violence with the necessary severity, and that the divine will when disconnected from the mind ...
And what he said Benedict does not require but to respond intellectual; and the responses required as called for by Sheikh Ayash al-Kubaisi, a debate between Benedict and one of the Muslim scholars about the place of reason in Islam and Christianity, the religion, and the evils committed throughout history the name of Christ and the Prophet the best of prayer and peace.
</SPAN>Making enemies
Unfortunately, the campaign led by the West against Islam and Muslims and allegations of Benedict XVI, comes within the Western project to create an alternative enemy of communism since the late eighties and early nineties of the last century .. </SPAN>He knew many of Bush's war crusade declared by the invasion of Afghanistan and then Iraq, then the law banning headscarves in France, the Danish cartoons, which have been published in several newspapers, Norwegian, French, Italian and other campaigns, and expulsion of Muslims in Italy and other countries.
</SPAN>The new, inspired by the Prophet Muhammad, peace.
1 - The question was Astncara imperial rule and the like is none to him, was not the owner needs to wait for the answer, the evidence that we did not hear the answer from the face of a question in a lecture Pope Benedict XVI th ..
2 - The new, inspired by the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace is a pure monotheism; unite God and standardization and consolidation of self-divinity and attributes, including unprecedented in the history of the apostles and messages.
In the modern: The Best I said I and the Prophets before me is no god but Allah, monotheism which God sent by the apostles all, did not only preserve the purity of the Nation of Islam.
Jews and although they are united, but they claim to be God's chosen people, while linking Islam charitable good work, and not belonging to the Arab identity or other Alcaobiat.
3 - the new, inspired by the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace of the final say on Jesus, the son of Mary to them and the Prophet the best of prayer and peace, after he fell around the Jews and Christians, where Jews believe that I'm the devil and his mother an adulteress, and the Christian doctrine has witnessed a bitter struggle </SPAN>among its followers in the first ages, between monotheists and triangles that victory was the second group on the first after King Constantine convert to Christianity and the contract of compound 120 AD, who persecuted and killed the Unitarians massacred on the way Christianity Alttlecip ..
</SPAN>What is new, inspired by the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace was to emphasize the human Issa and the Prophet prayers and peace in the Koran denies Jesus and the Prophet peace his request of his followers that: (If you are you said has taught him know what to myself I do not know yourself) </SPAN>(Table: 116).
4 - the new which was brought by Prophet Muhammad, peace is justice, tolerance and non-coercion in religion (There is no compulsion in religion) (Baqarah: 256) has lived the Christians heard on Muslims since the dawn of the message and even today, even if Islam was spread by the sword of the remaining Christian </SPAN>one in the Islamic world today.
We have the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace for the funeral of a Jew, and asked the Holy Quran from Muslims, arguing people of the book the way that is better, and that they have to us and what we have. As a document of the city between Muslims and Jews is the first document of human rights in history. Therefore walked Omar bin Khattab when the conquest of Jerusalem and Mohammed the Conqueror in the Balkans, and the custody decree age and the Porte are still on file even to this day.
Mercy of Islam by enemies
5 - The new, inspired by the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace is the ethics of war, which has been known in history seen it, do not kill a child or an old man and a woman, do not cut down a tree ... While everyone, led by Benedict know the reasons for the establishment of the Red Cross in Europe.
6 - The new, inspired by the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace is equality between people of different colors and ethnicities, in virtue of the Arabs over the non-nor white on black only piety, pray for all in a row, and they are equal before Islamic law, while they still </SPAN>Now churches, especially blacks and another for whites.
Religious wars of Europe
7 - can not talk about the new, inspired by Islam, which can not be reduced across an article, not to mention the evils of religious wars that Europe has witnessed over a thousand years, wars between France and Britain, which lasted 50 years, as it is the wars of the Muslim history, including </SPAN>the calamities of contemporary marginal compared to the blood that flowed between Christians themselves, including World Wars I and II.
Massacres publication of Christians
8 - can not talk about brought that was new to Islam, and respond to the fabrications spread of Islam by the sword, without reference to the way the spread of Christianity in Asia and Africa, and how they were taken slaves to America which exterminated the indigenous populations of American Indians, who were killed, 112 million people </SPAN>, there is a set of mass graves of the Indians, and the tombs built a new state raise the banner of democracy and human rights!!
How Christianity spread in Latin America, Christianity or death? How he spent hundreds of thousands of slaves in the sea? Where he was thrown in the sea when there is a need for this ... Never in the history of Islam cases of torture and brutal atrocities such as those devised by the Church in the Inquisition, or that had emerged about the mental church Xlk cultured Kunta Quinti, an insurgent NEGRO cultured and industry portfolio of money from his skin.
</SPAN>Confiscation of the mind
It is ironic that the Inquisition was the Church, which force people to Christianity, as well as Nazism and Fascism and the Mafia .. And other European goods and pure culture of a Christian, They are symbols of evil in the modern era, just as the terrible crimes of the Crusades and earlier, the wars of extermination.
And the ecclesiastical courts were burn alive scientists, however, does not shy away from some to describe Islam as fascist, and was not shy Some, like Prime Minister of Italy Silvio Berlusconi, the former say that the Christian culture was superior to Islamic civilization, or Benedict's talk about the evils!!
</SPAN>The physician was Nester Damous keeps the book Medicine of Ibn Sina, was forced to burn to burn the place for fear by the church, after he lost his first wife for a book to an Arab Muslim. And do not forget Galileo burned the church because he said the rotation of the earth, and was educated Christians seeking the approval of the church to read the books of Ibn Rushd, one of the most important pillars of the scientific renaissance in the West, and other scholars of Islam and Arabism.
</SPAN>I live Islam humanitarian and built the nation and laid the foundations of human relations between human beings, including an unprecedented, but did not reach the world level even today, still call immortal cracked in the worlds, (Say: O People of the Book Come to common terms as between us and you worship none but </SPAN>God does not involve the thing does not take each other as lords besides Allah if they turn away, say \ testified PANA Muslims) (Al-Imran: 64) .. Did not know Islam genocide witnessed by the vulnerable peoples in Europe at the hands of the popes in the Balkans (massacres Albogmel and Muslims) and the Caucasus, Asia, Africa, America and Australia at the hands of the Christians, but stressed that (it tasted the same or corruption in the earth as if he killed all mankind, and </SPAN>abroad for all people) (round: 32), and was certified fair-minded Muslims and Westerners, including Her sun of God shines on the west, and more merciful conquerors, not forcing anyone to convert to Islam .. Valijabbar kind of unjustified killing, in March, while the Christians of genocide, not to kill only those who rejected Christianity, especially in Andalusia, and gave them some of the income in Christianity or migration from the country they were born and do not know others!!

</SPAN></SPAN>

Old 05-24-2010, 12:48 PM

668 posts, read 823,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
In the Quran Allah tells us to terrorize the disbelievers (kafirs), now terrorize in the context doesn't mean just violence.
....but Jizyah tax for infidels, 50 % of income or higher.
It is well-known many Mosques in western countries prohibit work for infidels and require to get welfare or other benefits as a kind of Jizyah tax.
The Islam Tax | Editorial (http://www.rightsidenews.com/201001278391/editorial/the-islam-tax.html - broken link)

Old 05-24-2010, 01:02 PM

668 posts, read 823,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin.George View Post
Quite an entertaining show.
The Christians believe in everlasting life, the Atheists believe in everlasting death,each to their own.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
The Christians believe in everlasting life, the Atheists believe in everlasting death,each to their own.
Well...it really doesn't matter what you believe. You gonna' be just as dead as the rest of us.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:59 PM

16,300 posts, read 24,961,439 times
Quote:
But all christians do is prepare for death, I suspect many forget to live in the process. I choose to live, then I'll be dead when that is done.

To the christians that waste all their time with rituals, kowtowing, talking to imaginary deities, weekly, or more frequent meetings, giving away 10% of gross, etc. etc., well you are welcome to it, but I suggest you are on a fools errand, as you like everyone else will just be dead in the end.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM

615 posts, read 442,613 times
Quote:
....but Jizyah tax for infidels, 50 % of income or higher.
It is well-known many Mosques in western countries prohibit work for infidels and require to get welfare or other benefits as a kind of Jizyah tax.
The Islam Tax | Editorial (http://www.rightsidenews.com/201001278391/editorial/the-islam-tax.html - broken link)
Yes, jizya is to be collected from kafirs in a humiliating and degrading manner. It is to show the kafirs Muslims are of a higher status. The kafirs have to pay it because they don't have to serve in the military, which is compulsory for all Muslim males in an Islamic State. There is no "all people are equal" in an Islamic State, the Quran says Islam is the only true religion, and people who follow other religions have less rights, like they can't preach their religion, or build new places of worship without getting permission. They also don't have the same legal and social rights in some cases. I don't what you mean by "Mosques in western countries prohibit work infidels....." Non Muslims are allowed to work and have their own businesses I believe. A Muslim is not allowed to immigrate to a non Muslim country though, just for economical reasons. The only reason a Muslim can go there is for Dawah (preach Islam) or learn a trade that will benefit the Muslims. So most Muslims living in the West today are living in SIN.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
But all christians do is prepare for death, I suspect many forget to live in the process. I choose to live, then I'll be dead when that is done.

To the christians that waste all their time with rituals, kowtowing, talking to imaginary deities, weekly, or more frequent meetings, giving away 10% of gross, etc. etc., well you are welcome to it, but I suggest you are on a fools errand, as you like everyone else will just be dead in the end.
Actually it's worse than that. Christians and their churches are involved in a social activity. They meet regularly, they bring prepared food, they quote favorite verses from the bible, when one quotes...another AMEN's. They feel comfortable in the presence of one another and they feed on each other's BS. One of the favorites back during the nearly forty years that I was part of it was, Phillipeans 4:13... "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me."

Most of these people start out brainwashed by their parents and as they mature they need the crutch named religion. Two thirds of my own family are right in the middle of it. I feel sorry for them.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:29 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,732,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Just like the other Abrahamic religions Islam has a bunch of verses that can be interpreted to terrorize.

The different is, in islam the crazies do not have the majority of their religious followers telling them they are wrong.
The deafening silence from the "moderate Muslims" can only be interpenetrated as an acceptance of their actions.

Until the moderate muslims find the courage to stand up to the crazy muslims, they will find it impossible to step out of this stereotype.
When Islamic terrorists massacred 186 children and 148 other non-Muslims on the morning of September 3rd, 2004 at a schoolhouse in Beslan, Russia, very few Muslims celebrated the high-profile event and some even took the time to denounce it. But, in a community renowned for its peevishness, there was very little passion over the routine slaughter of innocents in the name of Islam.

While rumors of a Qur’an desecration or a Muhammad cartoon bring out deadly protests, riots, arson and effigy-burnings, the mass murder of non-Muslims generally evokes yawns. In the six years following 9/11 more than 10,000 acts of deadly Islamic terrorism were perpetrated, yet all of them together fail to provoke the sort of outrage on the part of most Muslims that the mere mention of Abu Ghraib or Guantanamo inspires.

TheReligionofPeace - Is the Qur'an Hate Propaganda - What Does it Really Teach?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or