U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 09:43 AM

251 posts, read 374,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
A man name Muhammad said god said that.. There's a HUGE difference..

Problem with atheists that they do not believe in the existence of God believe Mainly !!!

So, How to understand that there is religion from Lord of this universe it is called "islam" The Koran is inspired to Muhammad peace be upon him by Archangel Gabriel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2010, 09:44 AM

2,333 posts, read 2,512,242 times
Question I liked this one set of seven regulations for love and trust; those hard to get along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
hi all,

my words are to non-muslim here " Jewish, Christian, Buddhist ,Atheist"

Whether was visitor or member ... ** it is just for allah "our lord" **

God says to you:

1- allah said in Quran 64. "Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allh, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allh[]. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."

"Meanwhile, Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, may cut his overseas trip short. And you can be sure that Barack Obama, the US president, would be relieved not to have to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Israeli premier at this time." Good old fashioned stuff from Al-jazeera.

Takes the words straight out of my mouth.

2- allah said in Quran 56. "And I (Allh) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone).
57. I seek not any provision from them (i.e. provision for themselves or for My creatures) nor do I ask that they should feed Me (i.e. feed themselves or My creatures).
58. Verily, Allh is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong."

3- allah said in Quran 19. "Truly, the religion with Allh is Islm. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayt (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allh, then surely, Allh is Swift in calling to account".

4- allah said in Quran 85 "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers "

6- allah said in Quran 72. "Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allh is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allh, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allh, then Allh has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode[]. And for the Zlimn (polytheists and wrong*doers) there are no helpers".

7- allah said in Quran 171. "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allh aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allh and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rh)[] created by Him; so believe in Allh and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allh is (the only) One Ilh (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allh is All*Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs".

** it is just for allah "our lord" **

imanway

All enough; we can listen to to music, sing and dance; and still implore the trusted men with peace for love.

Last edited by tgnostic; 05-31-2010 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: More from where that came from. Hear no evil, see no evil, tell no evil.

Old 05-31-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukrill View Post
Humdallah, brother imanway, you asked me in another forum when i reverted back to islam. i reverted about 2 months ago, Subhan Allah, i have done much research before and after i bacame a muslim. Iwas raised catholic through my parents and converted to Christianity without doing any research on the religion. after reading the bible and a few other books, i found that things just didnt make sense to me. My phiances uncle has been a muslim for mos of his life and he helped anothrr brother convert. I worked with both of them doong renovating for a couple of years and after asking all the how's and why's that i could possibly think of, of course keeping in mind that Allah exist, i could not refuse it. Humdallah, i am where jm at now and gaining more knowledge than ever. No matter what anyone says, i believe islam is a beautiful religion and im glad i found it. Eerything just makes sense. Everytime i ask abiutth things people say on this forum its explained to me how most of thrm are inncorrect or misinformed. if theyre right about a hadith or a verse then they miaconstrue ita meaning. Humdallah brother imanway, i know hat me and you are just trying to help people here on this forum and Insha Allah outside of it in our daily life but just bear in mind, theres a verse that says people will not believe even when the information is shown to them. People did not believe in Mohommad, Christ, Moses, peace be upon them all and the miracles were shown to them in that day and time. people still disbelieved but the quran says do not frustrate yourself with them, Insha Allah one day Allah will open their hearts because we can only do so much. I look forward hearing from you in other forums, Insha Allah.

Ask God to make you steadfast on Islam

I read your story , allah has Honor you by guide you to his way ,it is a great blessing " blessing of Islam"

I am born in islam and brought up in islam ,Thank to god

may allah save you my bro.

imanway

Old 05-31-2010, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Here are my thoughts about Islam.

it is very Ridiculous then

you can read my reply here

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...ut-9-11-a.html

Old 05-31-2010, 12:36 PM

232 posts, read 629,694 times
mine too. But if these people who worship muhammad would read the history of the man...they would see what a worthless POS he was and how he was terrorist, pedophile, rapist, even homosexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Here are my thoughts about Islam.

Old 05-31-2010, 01:58 PM

11,798 posts, read 22,015,761 times
"...even homosexual"! Oh, my! No, I'm not gay, but that bit of intolerance ruins your whole argument.

Why should peace be upon Muhammad, as his followers constantly recite, when so many of his followers bring so much destruction and death to others? Muslims need to get their own house in order before they preach to the rest of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam