U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 02:56 PM

1,554 posts, read 1,578,239 times

Advertisements

The reason for the divisions among Muslims

Muslims followed the example of the past nations of Jews and Christians before them.
Jews and Christians divided before into many divisions and sects: a large number of sects and still they vary and divide and contradict each other.

The reason for their divisions is the enthusiasm about their imams and sheikhs, which led to their sanctification and glorification, while the glorification is only due to God Who is exclusively worthy of such glorification.

The cause is the greed of their political and religious leaders who increased such divisions to serve their goals; so they exploit the enthusiasm and encourage it to have control over the masses of people.

Because of the people wrong-doing of each other, and God dislikes the transgression and wrong-doing; therefore He misleads them and will punish them in this World and the afterlife.

Therefore, because of their wrong-doing God let Satan have control over them to increase their divisions and straying.

The way to unite Muslims
This will occur when they abandon their traditions and in stead they should hold fast with the Quran, and they should never sancify and glorify their imams and sheikhs neither to worship their graves and shrines; or else they will never unite unless God Himself make whatever He likes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2010, 03:47 AM

8,333 posts, read 9,790,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Emmad View Post
The world is moving towards destruction every minute. Being the part of the Muslim youth it is quite difficult for me to understand the meaning of Islam and Muslim as almost everyone has a difference of opinion on the in the ideological beliefs. They have the same scripture, same prophet that and one God that they agree upon yet they conflict even after they have guidance. Everyone has a different definition of Muslim and Islam. There are certain unanswered Questions which create a state of ambiguity in the minds of the Muslims directly or indirectly. The question is:

1. Why do we have Conflicting ideologies and beliefs when we have one book to follow?
2. Is the reason of the depressive state of Muslim all over the world is due to the classification and conflicting ideologies?
3. And it is quite important to know How to get out of this depressive state to fight back against the forces of proponents of non-Islamic forces?

For more on the classification of Muslims visit Quran Reading Blog
More proof of the very real danger Islam poses to the modern world.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:26 AM

46 posts, read 117,578 times
Well, as the title suggests that this is a thread for the Muslims and I'll like the Muslims fellows to post in here. In my post,
I haven't written anything which says that the Muslims are the only people in the world who have rights.

As far as Holy Quran is concerned, although it is an Islamic book but It isn't written for some specific group of people. Its addresses the entire mankind. Holy Quran is a perfect book and there is no comparison of it.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:18 AM

30,872 posts, read 31,747,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Emmad View Post
Well, as the title suggests that this is a thread for the Muslims and I'll like the Muslims fellows to post in here. In my post,
I haven't written anything which says that the Muslims are the only people in the world who have rights.

As far as Holy Quran is concerned, although it is an Islamic book but It isn't written for some specific group of people. Its addresses the entire mankind. Holy Quran is a perfect book and there is no comparison of it.
If it is so perfect, it wouldn't be so full of errors, now would it?

Contradictions / Difficulties in the Qur'an

Old 06-03-2010, 11:03 AM

40,034 posts, read 26,715,004 times
Quote:
3. And it is quite important to know How to get out of this depressive state to fight back against the forces of proponents of non-Islamic forces?
ANY descriptions of God that require FIGHTING to promulgate or perpetuate are EVIL AND FALSE!!! Islam as currently practiced is the WORST AND MOST EVIL of them all, period.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:55 PM

397 posts, read 534,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post

dude really? you should stop posting this link, i took a look at it and its not legit. youve posted it at least twice that ive seen but if you actually read the quran ALL of these would make sense. there not even contradictions, theyre just questioning the quran which is explained in the hadiths. its so funny when people type in "quran contradictions" in google, click on the link and see a bunch of words then post that link on a forum and say HA CONTRADICTION. not even close. but good tr-... i mean try again

Old 06-04-2010, 10:57 PM

30,872 posts, read 31,747,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukrill View Post
dude really? you should stop posting this link, i took a look at it and its not legit. youve posted it at least twice that ive seen but if you actually read the quran ALL of these would make sense. there not even contradictions, theyre just questioning the quran which is explained in the hadiths. its so funny when people type in "quran contradictions" in google, click on the link and see a bunch of words then post that link on a forum and say HA CONTRADICTION. not even close. but good tr-... i mean try again
You keep claiming the quran is perfect, and I'll keep proving it's not.....

Old 06-05-2010, 10:31 PM

3,751 posts, read 3,095,184 times
Here is two cents from an outsider...

There is nothing Muslims can do about their religious divisions unless they deny or overcome human nature. Any group has factions resulting from differing opinions and charismatic people willing to express them. Could this be the true expression of God?

Old 06-09-2010, 06:55 AM

46 posts, read 117,578 times
Quote:

Well,My dear you are in state of mind of not to accept the reality. There cannot be any errors in Quran as it has not been written by any human being. It's the God's Word. No book on the face of the earth has ever existed nor will ever exist in future that is as perfect as Holy Quran.

Understanding this needs accurate learning of Quran and also a mind which has the ability to accept the reality..

Old 06-09-2010, 07:45 PM

397 posts, read 534,374 times
Quote:
You keep claiming the quran is perfect, and I'll keep proving it's not.....
what are you proving exactly? that you have a link to one of the many links that claim to have contradictions in the quran. your doing nothing more than posting a link. YOUR not proving anything. can you back up whats on the link. meaning that if i disprove something on that site, i defy one of the so called contradictions, do you have anything to back it up? no. because you just posted a link that you know nothing about. you just liked the title of the page and decided that your going to follow a "site that claims it has contradictions" without even knowing anything about the contradictions. meaning you believe in something that you cant prove and you believe in something you know nothing about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam