Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson
 [Register]
Jackson Includes Jackson, Madison, Canton, Clinton, Byram, Pearl, Brandon, Richland
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2017, 04:55 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,770,556 times

Advertisements

A vast cavern has been left gaping, following the collapse of a ten-inch sewer pipe, at the corner of Ridgewood and Northside, at the heart of Formerly Fashionable Northeast Jackson (FFNEJ).

Jackson Jambalaya: Update on Ridgewood sewer collapse In the fourth photo, you can see Babychok's campaign vehicle onsite, as emergency crews respond to the menacing crevasse.

Following the untimely death of his father, Mayor Chokwe ("Papachok") Lumumba, his son, Antar ("Babychok") Lumumba, ran to fill his father's shoes, in a special election. That election was tight, with several very attractive candidates in the running. Personally, I found Tony Yarber's animal magnetism to be the most compelling. Voters agreed, and Yarber won, despite his running against several other hotties.

Unfortunately, Mayor Yarber's physical charms have gotten him a bit too much attention, of late (Kimberly V. Bracey: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com), and it's possible that, despite Yarber's being a published authority on marital integrity (https://www.amazon.com/Man-Tips-Tony.../dp/B00AA31Z1A) this may sway voters in the direction of the second hottest candidate, Babychok, who is model-handsome - PREPPY model-handsome, with those classy natural eyebrows, not to mention his considerable sartorial style.

In any event, Kudos to Candidate Lumumba, for having a presence at the site of the disaster, thus lending much-needed moral support to the emergency workers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2017, 04:16 PM

560 posts, read 786,369 times
The City of Los Angeles has a very attractive mayor. His name is Eric Garcetti, but he is also affectionately known as Mayor Yoga Pants Garcetti. Garcetti is loved and respected for this unprecedented and magnanimous gesture. After all, felons have feelings too! https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ons_for_their/

Garcetti's generosity doesn't stop there! Under the leadership of Brown and Garcetti California has become an oasis for illegal aliens! L.A. Mayor Defies Trump, Expands Protection for Illegal Aliens - Breitbart See how brave he is?

Was Garcetti elected because of his appearance? Certainly he's easier on the eyes than L.A. mayoral candidate David 'Zuma Dogg' Salzburg. Here is Diane Pinky Harman, also a candidate for mayor in the 2017 election. https://youtu.be/I0gui-8wxWk Pinky garnered quite a few votes, but she's not as appealing as Garcetti.

Without a doubt, appearance is a factor GG. I doubt that anyone who voted in the 2017 election listened closely to Garcetti's campaign speeches. Or, maybe they did. I was not pleased.

Last edited by Seadory; 04-30-2017 at 05:09 PM..

Old 05-02-2017, 05:57 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,770,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadory View Post
The City of Los Angeles has a very attractive mayor. His name is Eric Garcetti, but he is also affectionately known as Mayor Yoga Pants Garcetti. Garcetti is loved and respected for this unprecedented and magnanimous gesture. After all, felons have feelings too! https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ons_for_their/

Garcetti's generosity doesn't stop there! Under the leadership of Brown and Garcetti California has become an oasis for illegal aliens! L.A. Mayor Defies Trump, Expands Protection for Illegal Aliens - Breitbart See how brave he is?

Was Garcetti elected because of his appearance? Certainly he's easier on the eyes than L.A. mayoral candidate David 'Zuma Dogg' Salzburg. Here is Diane Pinky Harman, also a candidate for mayor in the 2017 election. https://youtu.be/I0gui-8wxWk Pinky garnered quite a few votes, but she's not as appealing as Garcetti.

Without a doubt, appearance is a factor GG. I doubt that anyone who voted in the 2017 election listened closely to Garcetti's campaign speeches. Or, maybe they did. I was not pleased.
Well, I'm automatically prejudiced against anybody whose name ends with an "ick". I mean, what sort of parents name their child something ending with "ick"? Patrick, Eric, Cedric, Roderick, and just-plain 'Rick' all sound pretty repulsive, if you ask me.

As for Garcetti's looks, I'd call him "presentable". I suppose he'd be "attractive" by 1950s standards. But if you ask ME, he's a bit too scrawny, and a bit over-groomed, to be attractive. 'Dress for Success' basically tells men to look like sexless termites, and that pretty-much is my impression of Garcetti.

So, is Garcetti advocating allowing felons to vote? Or is he forbidding employers, even for jobs handling sensitive information, to ask whether applicants are felons? But how sweet that Garcetti wants to make LA a haven for illegals (as if it weren't, already).

Babychok, on the other hand, is rumored to want to make Jacksonians INTO Aliens - or Non-Americans, anyway. I thought that the "Kingdom of Kush" was a joke, bandied-about for fun. But, apparently, Papachok and his cohort were quite serious. It's in this article: Jackson Jambalaya: Meet the new expert on Jackson: Vice Actually, his rhetoric seems quite similar to that of Gwendolyn Chapman (Hemp Lady). Apparently, she's part of the larger movement. Addie Green sounds similar, too. I totally agree with her, that there should be a hoe at every home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhdQfHB_5_A

And, of course, Babychok's recent trip to Harlem is encouraging. I'm not sure what the 'Payback' is about, but anytime anybody's sending checks to Mississippi, they're probably welcome: Jackson Jambalaya: The Big Payback.

But truly, thinking about Addie Green and Hemp Lady and the Jackson-Kush Plan, and everybody being admonished to wobble to the poles, to put a hoe in every home, I'm reminded of Mu Mu Land, a concept which swept the world (or at least the Pop Charts), a quarter-century back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPjggN-KByI I mean, if it's good enough for Tammy Wynette, it's good enough for me.

And truly, last time I was up in Jackson's Frontage Road Kroger, I spotted several women who, instead of the Animal-print Jeggings they were wearing, should have been in Mumus.

Old 05-05-2017, 04:48 PM

560 posts, read 786,369 times
By virtue of Garcetti's lineage he is a Jew. His mother is Jewish, father is Italian & Mexican. Garrcetti is L.A.'s 1st Jewish mayor. The mayor is a very fine looking man, although I have to agree that Yarber is quite fetching!

I don't know if Garcetti has given much consideration to what class of felons will be positioned in which line of work. He is a privileged ideologue and as such, is uncompromisingly committed to his beliefs. Garcetti will be California's next governor.

Still, crazy politics aside, there's pompousness here in California that just about drives me crazy. I no longer bother to comment on the outrageous commentaries I hear about the south. What is interesting is these people have never even visited the south or the state of MS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson
View detailed profiles of: