U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson
 [Register]
Jackson Includes Jackson, Madison, Canton, Clinton, Byram, Pearl, Brandon, Richland
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 07:38 PM

3,280 posts, read 4,459,617 times

Advertisements

ACLU sues Madison Co. Sheriff's Dept. for racial profiling - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

First, you make it impossible to enforce the law. Then, you send in the criminals.

The nonprofits, now, particularly of the Social Justice Warrior variety, are extremely corrupt. WHO induced WHOM with WHAT, is merely a detail. But I have my theories as to 'The WHO' behind this.

I notice that pseudo-alternative propaganda rags, like 'Mother Jones', are already on this story. ALREADY.

I know it's not the Buster/Andrew/Big Jim Troika, who're behind this. There's noplace else to go - no farther county, out from Jackson. Madison and Rankin are all there is. Making sure that individual towns in Madison County do not outlive their planned expiration dates, is something you'd expect them to do. (That sort of thing, is why all the big, bad developers hate Madison, The City, so much: it's being planned to NOT HAVE an expiration date, but to be like Highland Park, Texas, and Beverly Hills, California: just keeping on getting better, decade after decade. Developers HATE that, as much as homeowners LOVE it.). Anyway, NO Mississippi developer is going to try to destroy all of Madison County: not yet, anyway: twenty years from now, sure. But not YET.

But taking a look at OUTSIDERS, people very far away, who've been buying shopping centers and office buildings in Jackson, gives me a clue or two, as to 'The WHO'. And they're precisely the sort who would be adept at using such destabilizing tactics.

It's important to note that, in Mississippi, there's no growth (and no reasonable expectation of growth) in the number of 'People who Matter' (people who are law-abiding, productive, and affluent consumers). 'People who Matter', have to be recycled - moved around, as much as they can be induced to move around - because there just aren't enough of them, to sustainably populate and shop the many new places that developers develop (and gentrify). In Mississippi, there just aren't enough 'People Who Matter', to go around.

I know what these outsiders are thinking. If they can destroy the exurbs, then the 'People Who Matter', will go flocking back into Jackson-Proper. And suddenly, that big glass hulk in the middle of the deserted wasteland - the one they snapped-up at a Dime-on-the-Dollar, will be valuable, again. And so on...

But I have news: destroy Madison County, and people will NOT go flocking back to Jackson. They will simply leave the region - at a faster rate than they're already leaving the region. The movers and shakers and job-makers, will simply have gotten-off-the-pot/stopped-riding-the-fence, and moved to Charlotte, Austin, Nashville, Knoxville, Seattle, and the Bay Area. And then, those properties you've bought, will be in even more in-the-middle-of-nowhere, than they already are.Ever heard of DETROIT? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRwJQXCyE38 Well, there's still abundant Human Capital in the region around Detroit. Motown CAN be rebuilt - maybe. That cannot be said of the dying cities in the Ark-La-Miss. Kill Madison County, and you'll be killing The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs - the primary economic engine supplying wealth - and hope - for the entire Jackson Metropolitan Area.

Nu?
I'm telling you this, for your own good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2017, 07:20 AM

1,643 posts, read 943,335 times
Grandview Gloria beats me to it and now i seat back with popcorn and drink for a particular poster with Madisonite ties. The dialogue shall be glorious , more grandiose than the grand within the view of Gloria.

Mmmmmmm Yes, Yes Indeed.

Old 05-09-2017, 08:52 AM

2,123 posts, read 3,402,050 times
Your can't enforce the law without breaking the Constitution? Because the allegations being made by the ACLU are clear violations of the Constitution.

Old 05-09-2017, 02:45 PM

168 posts, read 134,722 times
Might as well just let 'em have it. Before long there won't be any people that matter left in this state. It seems like with every generation, more and more flee as soon as they're smart enough to see the light.

Before long the whole state will be just like Jackson: A massive wasteland with a few pockets of positive activity scattered throughout, each protected by their own private security forces.

Just don't get caught outside after dark without proper protection. It might be your last mistake to make.

Old 05-09-2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwashington View Post
Might as well just let 'em have it. Before long there won't be any people that matter left in this state. It seems like with every generation, more and more flee as soon as they're smart enough to see the light.

Before long the whole state will be just like Jackson: A massive wasteland with a few pockets of positive activity scattered throughout, each protected by their own private security forces.

Just don't get caught outside after dark without proper protection. It might be your last mistake to make.
People on here are quick to generalize. Mississippi have been growing albeit steadily. The out migration haven't been to an exodus scale.

Old 05-09-2017, 07:31 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,106,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif662 View Post
Mississippi have been growing albeit steadily. The out migration haven't been to an exodus scale.

lol

Old 05-10-2017, 09:15 AM

1,282 posts, read 864,855 times
I've always thought Madison was ripe for the takedown, being surrounded on all sides by democrat strongholds. I would prefer Rankin County.

Old 05-10-2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison2013 View Post
lol
LoL at you as well.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:30 AM

1,418 posts, read 715,401 times
very sad, I would love to move there when I have a family.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:51 AM

1,418 posts, read 715,401 times
what's the future of Madison? are the residents going to move to bigger cities in 20 years or is Madison immune from losing property value and it's position as a low crime suburb?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or