U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson
 [Register]
Jackson Includes Jackson, Madison, Canton, Clinton, Byram, Pearl, Brandon, Richland
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 05:53 PM

5 posts, read 4,546 times

Advertisements

Ok , so as you read in the title I am a black transwoman curious about the dating scene in Jackson . I am really young , only 19 and was curious about guys that date transwoman in Jackson particularly white or Hispanic guys but black as well . The reason I mention white and Hispanic is simply because it's easier to date these guy because they don't have to put up a macho man ( Thug) persona whilst obviously most black guys choose to . another thing I was curious about is do white guys in the area even date outside of there race because I rarely see it but on the other hand I see a lot of white women do . Just curious to know if it would even be possible here or is it just a waste to even try .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 06:01 PM

1,031 posts, read 958,410 times
This isn't that type of forum

Old 07-09-2017, 06:02 PM

How is it not ? I'm asking about dating in the Jackson area .

Old 07-09-2017, 08:29 PM

1,246 posts, read 1,712,600 times
This reminds me of an article I recently read. https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....demic.amp.html

I don't know anything about the scene, but it appears there is one. Obviously, as the article states you need to protect yourself.

Old 07-09-2017, 08:38 PM

14,933 posts, read 16,520,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison2013 View Post
This isn't that type of forum
Are you the new mod?

Asking about the dating scene -- as it applies to any and all kinds of people, in a state sub-forum -- is a very common topic type on city-data in my experience, and I don't believe it violates the TOS.

Good luck in your quest, OP.

Old 07-09-2017, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
This reminds me of an article I recently read. https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....demic.amp.html

I don't know anything about the scene, but it appears there is one. Obviously, as the article states you need to protect yourself.
Not to come off the wrong way but I'm not sure how my post reminded you of that article . But yes protection is definitely a big thing here in Ms however I am not promiscuous like others within the LGBT nor do I practice UNSAFE sex nor am I sexually driven .

Old 07-09-2017, 09:07 PM

1,246 posts, read 1,712,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayangLin View Post
Not to come off the wrong way but I'm not sure how my post reminded you of that article . But yes protection is definitely a big thing here in Ms however I am not promiscuous like others within the LGBT nor do I practice UNSAFE sex nor am I sexually driven .
Oops! Sorry, I certainly didn't mean to imply that you did. What I meant is that there does seem to be a scene for LGTB people in Jackson. On reflection, not the best article to prove that point.

Old 07-09-2017, 09:09 PM

8,007 posts, read 5,287,613 times
Craigslist is two floors down at the empty corridor next to the unisex bathroom.

Old 07-09-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
Craigslist is two floors down at the empty corridor next to the unisex bathroom.
Too bad , I came here instead . Get over it .

Old 07-09-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Oops! Sorry, I certainly didn't mean to imply that you did. What I meant is that there does seem to be a scene for LGTB people in Jackson. On reflection, not the best article to prove that point.
It's fine , but yes there is a huge scene of black LGBT people in Jackson but I'm not within in .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or